Whoops, somehow I kept putting off replying. Go figure.

Sike: Cheers for the review again! Cool that you liked the argument - it's always hard to keep the balance between realistic dialogue and overblown dramatics, so I hope I achieved that. And yay, I'm glad the flashback worked well to emphasise the characterisation. Thanks for your comments there: as I've said a lot of times before, characters have always seemed like a slightly weaker area for me, so I'm always trying to be less crap in that area.

Thanks for your congrats, and for your continued readership. I always like the quote-filled replies I get from you. Seeya next chapter!

Tara: Hullo... come crawling back to LTL, eh? Haha. I was gonna say "well, yes, I am happy, thanks for that" but then I realised you were being sarcastic. Wench!

Hope you didn't fail uni. I'm glad I could offer up some decent procrastination fodder, I know how competitive the market is for that. Thanks for the comments.

Whee!

Next chapter: I've been working a fair bit on Chapter 65, but it hasn't been ringing true for me yet. I have one final exam on Tuesday and then Uni is over for about four months, so hopefully - HOPEFULLY - I can churn out some chapters. I'm really itching to get going with them. Where the story goes next really excites me, partly because I like the upcoming plot and story arcs, and partly because they've been in my head for such a long time that I'll be ecstatic to see them really spring to life on the page.

Thanks for your eternal patience, everyone.

Cheers!

- Gavin.