Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Hyperness: Yeah, very tragic eh? Evil but not evil ... I think I see where you are coming from.

Shiny Marill: Cheers. Wes and Jean are kinda fun to have in the chapters every now and then. Lol ... yes, they relate to my real life as well!

Lol we'll see about the crashing.

Zeldafan: Thanks. I tried to write the scene behind the Tin Tower as best I could, so I'm glad it worked out to be quite powerful after all. Yeah, Lisa is a nice person of course!

Pichu: Hey! LOL don't worry I can't sing either! Thanks for reading, and replying! Hope you reply more too!

Seeya!

Karania: Thank you, I'll keep going!

GenechildMewtwo: Yes, a bit more is revealed, but why is that? The next chapter will be up next week probably, no later. It looks promising to me.

Yay! Travel again!

Yeah, Gavin has black hair.

Legendary golfballs? I don't get it!

Everyone: I'm going to be posting a chapter a week now, no more, no less. I've got chapters 33, 34 and 35 ready to post, but oddly enough with each chapter I seem to add more chapters for myself to write.

Seeya!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I don't know why really, but I thought I should post this. It should kind of keep a good reference for the past chapters of LTL.

Table of Contents

Lisa the Legend

Prologue
    Chapter 1 – Adventure in the Burned Tower.
    Chapter 2 – The Quest Begins.
    Chapter 3 – The Bug Catching Contest.
    Chapter 4 – Friends and Rivals.
    Chapter 5 – Inside the Radio Tower.
    Chapter 6 – Recovery.
    Chapter 7 – Taking care of business …
    Chapter 8 – Suicune’s Return.
    Chapter 9 – The Truth about Quagsire.
    Chapter 10 – Fighting the Ocean!
    Chapter 11 – Butterfree’s Big Battle.
    Chapter 12 – Psychics.
    Chapter 13 – Staryu versus Mantine.
    Chapter 14 – The Water Washout.
    Chapter 15 – Watered Down Revenge.
    Chapter 16 – Whirlpool Champion – Part 1.
    Chapter 17 – Whirlpool Champion – Part 2.
    Chapter 18 – Legendaries.
    Chapter 19 – Sacred Suicune.
    Chapter 20 – Animal Magnemite-ism.
    Chapter 21 – Diverse Destinies.
    Chapter 22 – Ultimate Confrontation.
    Chapter 23 – Repercussions.
    Chapter 24 – Homeward Bound.
    Chapter 25 – Good news, bad news.
    Chapter 26 – Urgency.
    Chapter 27 – Aquatics.
    Chapter 28 – EBTV Crossover 1: Kidnap!
    Chapter 29 – EBTV Crossover 2: FIGHT!
    Chapter 30 – Juxtaposition.
    Chapter 31 – Friends.
    Chapter 32 – Tin Tower Terror.
    Chapter 33 – Icy Inferno.
    Chapter 34 – The Flight of the Phoenix.
    Chapter 35 – Welcome to Mt Silver.
    Chapter 36 - The League Final.
    Chapter 37 - More than a Battle.
    ------

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Banned

I have to wait a whole week? ^_^ Well, it's perfectly understandable, since you probably have real life keeping you busy, and the steady flow of 1 chapter a week is better than a whole bunch of stuff, and then nothing for a while.

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I thought that the "Aipom, the Living Turban" line was really neat. Didn't Gavin say that before? I remember him saing it... That and I thought it was very funny when Lisa went to the library and got that list of books about Legendary Pokemon, and they were all children's books. "Mew and Mewtwo Go to Town" was really funny for some reason, maybe because I sat down and tried to figure out what it would actually be about... O_o

Yeah, and the Legndary Golfball thing, I didn't say it made any sense... ^_^

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

GeneChildMewtwo: Lol, exactly right, i have a life.

Thanks, I liked that line too, it's very ... Gavinish. Yeah, he did say it before, my memory of past chapters isn't too great but I think it was around chapter 21 or 25. Oh, and the kid's book thing was fun too!

Seeya later!!

Lisa the Legend

Poor Eusine and Joy....

Ah, we see Aipom, the Living Turban again!Nice chappy.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

100Fang: Yeps, poor them. It's really evil.

Cheers! Seeya next chapter!

Lisa the Legend

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Chapter 32 - Coke Can Terror!

Typical of Hiro to call eh? Who else can solve your problems like Lisa Walters? Who else can save money like Lisa Walters? Who else can escape kidnappers like Lisa Walters? I'd actually like to know who.. do you know?

So Lisa's just going to give away one of her two badges, silly girl, I'd make him pay through the nose for it. Yes Hiro, I want your money, and Gavin, teleport me there, the expense is too much! Hurry up!

Methinks Joy lost it for a while, I was expecting her to cry out for mummy at that point. If behind the tower is known as a murder hotspot, why isn't there a police beat, with stuffed animals too! And what ended up with the Sandshrew? Did Lunanine eat him as a snack?

Eusine Luper eh... is that... gavin's dad or cousin.. its familiar, but I'm too lazy to backtrack.. .you know me. But go Icy! Go him! I always thought of it as a light blue, not orange. Looks like all the Lupers have psy powers, and poor Eusine was all outta his Bye bye Joy!

I miss poor old joy, her mum will miss her! I wonder if Icy will get help for her! Or that Sandshrew? And why does Gavin wave money in peoples faces? He can wave it in mine!

And buh bye to Ditto! Have fun with Wesley! Although I felt sorry for Jean, she didn't get anything, knowing her she'll find a Cleffa and hug it so tightly it will faint then she'll catch it. lol... Oh well... Bye Ditto!

Good thing about the buggy! They got a free ride again! And well when will they have time to do their christmas shopping eh!?

Another good chapter Gavin! Talk to you soon!

Banned

Hi Gavin, I just read Lisa the Legend and all I can say it that it one of the best fic on the board, can't wait for chapter 33

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Can hardly wait until next week. *Hits a brick wall* Oh yeah, if the next chapter is posted I won't be able to check it out until late Sunday night. Oh man!
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I have a guess as to what this Lunanine thing is about.

Yeah, great chapter. Love the living turban!
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

G'day everyone!

Oz: LMAO! Yes, you just spelled it all out. Who else can solve problems like Lisa Walters? LMAO!

Poor Joy ... well, the area behind the Tin Tower is suspected to be where serial killings occur and it's a very shady place, but nobody's actually been proven to be killed there.

Well, yet.

I dunno about Sandshrew! We'll see!

Eusine was in the story before! I'd tell you but I think it would be healthy for you to go back and reread the old chapters! If you can't remember the exact chapter, use the table of contents (wheee!). Oh, Icy's wings are light blue but his body is bright orange, like a Magikrap.

Lol yeah you'd take it for sure. It's because he wants to pay them for being so nice!

Ah yes, Christmas shopping, that WILL be fun!!

Seeya round!

JonUKX: Hi! Thank you very much for reading, I know it must have been a lot to wade through ... I was looking at the massive document I have made of the book so far, and it is about 215 pages if i were to print it out in size 10 verdana!

I hope you keep reading!

Karania: Lol, did that wall hurt? Don't worry, I might not even get around to posting it straight away (although I hope I do) but you certainly won't fall behind anyway.

Mistysakura: I don't know what your guess is, but I think you're right. Lol thanks, Aipom makes a cool turban!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Hey, I haven't gotten a chance to reply, so here I am! Yesh, nice chapter! What is Lunanine up to? It seems like there's no method to his madness; he's just running around randomly killing people...in very odd, graphic ways. XD Poor Joy! And i feel sorry for Lisa's Mom! What is she going to find when she goes looking for her?
    You know what that whole violet lazer session with Lunanine reminded me of? I just saw Daredevil today, and you know that Bullseye guy played by Colin Farrel? Well, he can take basically any object, throw it, and kill with it. So he had like some paperclips at the beginning of the film, and he got offended by this fat guy. He took out a paperclip, unfolded it, and threw it and hit the guy in the throat, and pulled out about ten more and hit the guy ten more times. >_< It was pretty crazy. He was killing people with pencils, peices of glass--basically anything he could throw! It was SCARY! But yeah, thats what the Lunanine thing reminded me of. *cough* Yeah. Very good chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Bya!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hi Genna!

I haven't checked Rhapsody in Red today (yet) but I think you just posted a new chapter so I'll get over there and check it out! Oh, thanks for looking in at the reviewer organisation!

Lol, yeah it does seem like he's just killing off people as he feels like it. Lol oh yeah! Lisa's mum!! Poor her!

That stuff about Daredevil is just freaky. Although, strangely similar to Lunanine I spose. Yeah, I'll seeya soon!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Luckily SOme snow cushioned my impact. So it didn't hurt as much as it could have! Looking forward to next chapter.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

-Hi! I am still reading.

-I thought that Lunanine fight was interesting. Issechu actually did some fighting. Was that some kind of vapor-Teleport it did? They just reappeared on the other side of the clearing. I was proud of Issechu for standing its ground against that gigantic malicious Beast.

-Is Lunanine The Legendary Psychic Pokemon that always kills the Lupers? It was shooting purple and violet beams of energy at them. Those colored beam attacks usually are Psychic.

-Gavins mom was killed behind the Tin Tower. Now Eusine Luper is also killed back there. It sounds like Lunanine and the Lenendary Psychic Pokemon are one and the same!

-Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Even if I don't get around to posting, I will still be reading.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

My only question, though, is WHY Gaven's family has such a curse. Did something happen in the family 'centuries' ago or something? Post the next chapter soon so we can find out .
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

See ya'll soon. I'm off to Washington D.C. Can hardly wait for next chapter. I might be able to access a computer, but I really don't know. I also have piles of homework to do.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Karania: Hello! Yes, Friday should be teh day, only three more days to wait ... well, five for you. oh well.

Kirby: Hi there! You commented on a lot, so to sum up very quickly, yes, you are on the right track for pretty much everything you said in that post. Like I said before, that chapter reveals a LOT.

Ok, as long as you're still reading that's great!

Zeldafan: Why indeed? It's a good question. Very good. And, just for a change, reading back won't help you find the answer - but reading forward will! Next chappie soon!

Karania2: Have fun in Washington!! It's a long way, isn't it? Well, have a safe trip and all!

Seeyas on Friday!

Lisa the Legend

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Washington, huh? My brothers went there and they had a blast!
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I finally managed to get internet access. But there's a long line of people waiting behind me for the computer I'm using right now. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope to see ya'll soon. One more thing Washington D.C. rules!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

That's great guys! Sorry I have to be brief, but I really want to get the chapter up! I still have to edit and fix some stuff up, so it could be up to an hour away!

------------------------------------

Chapter 33 – Icy Inferno.

Lisa and Gavin (and, of course, Aipom, who was sleeping peacefully on Gavin’s lap) were making their way steadily towards Silver City. The buggy they were driving was much more steady and much faster than the last one had been, however, their time was running out. They only had it for free until Saturday evening, and it was Saturday now … almost noon, Lisa inferred, as she could hear Gavin’s stomach rumbling distinctly.

“I know you said not yet, but-

"CAN WE PLEASE STOP FOR A REST SOON?” moaned Gavin, his short black hair looking almost the same as when the long trip had started, unlike Lisa’s long black hair, which had not been cut for two months, or even done up many times – except when Jessica helped her out. It was flailing about behind her in the wind, tangled and knotted as hell, but Gavin couldn’t have cared less about Lisa’s beauty problems. “My legs are cramped,” he muttered.

The route from Ecruteak to Silver City took almost a full day, and passed through the towns of Mahogany and Blackthorn. It wasn’t a great distance, however the way to Mahogany had been very bumpy, with few clear-cut roads, and also they had had to find alternate ways of reaching Mahogany, as there were a series of lakes on the way. Now, Mahogany was far behind, and the two best friends were approaching the Ice Cave.

“I can say it again, but it won't change, Gavin,” Lisa said firmly. “Not until Blackthorn. If we keep stopping and starting, Hiro won’t get his badge before this evening and he’ll have to forfeit."

Hiro was Lisa’s friend, who had dedicated his life to the training and raising of Pokemon. Unlike Lisa and Gavin, who had a couple of pokemon for companionship, Hiro had well over fifty by now. Lisa had never been obsessed with pokemon, or even liked them very much, apart from her own ones, whom she knew very well by now. Aipom, her purple monkeyish pokemon, lay snoozing in Gavin’s lap. Her other three – Dratini, Fiskmire and Elekid – were in pokeballs on Lisa’s belt.

Unlike Lisa’s other pokemon, Dratini had never seemed as open or quite as playful as the others. Lisa could never work out why. But no matter what she did, the dragon would smile happily but that was about all. He seemed much more content during a battle.

Up ahead, the Ice Path was becoming visible. It was a massive cave filled with snow and ice, and beyond it was the city of Blackthorn. Which was itself not very far from Silver City. But the real challenge was how to get through the Ice Path.

“I just thought –” Gavin began, as trees whipped past the road. But he was interrupted as if on cue, as Lisa’s mobile phone rang on its chain around her neck.

Lisa pressed in the red button on the side of the phone and replied “Hello?” keeping a firm view of the road ahead.

“Hi Lisa, how are you?” It was Mum, most likely checking up on her, but her voice quavered.

“Hi Mum … we’re good. I’m almost at the ice path now,” she replied. “Just checking up, are you?”

“Yes and no; I have something to tell you. Charmaine rang the other day, she wants to catch up with you … but your friend Marina just rang.”

Lisa recalled her friend Marina from the Whirlpool Cup. The girl who had defeated her. She had called while Lisa was in Houen, and had missed her again now that she was at the Ice path.

“Oh, I missed her again. Can you give them both my pokegear number?”

“Yes, I did … they both said they’ll call you later,” Mum said quickly. “You’re alright, aren’t you? Not feeling car sick? Haven’t been pulled up by the police …?”

“Mum I’m fourteen; nearly fifteen! I can drive without crashing!” Lisa protested, while the buggy swerved violently off the side of the road. The gravel flicked up and created a huge cloud of dust. Gavin took the wheel as Lisa shielded her face

Gavin held the wheel with his right hand tightly and steered it back onto the road (with much difficulty) and over a hill. When they crested the hill, the sun suddenly slipped away and Lisa realised they had driven into the shadow of the Ice Path almost directly before them. Lisa’s foot screeched onto the brake and the buggy halted twenty metres away from the cave mouth.

“What’s happened? Have you crashed!?” cried Mum anxiously through the phone.

Lisa grinned, her mother was always so anxious for her safety – part of the reason she had never been allowed to travel before. “I braked, Mum, it happens. We’re at the Ice Path now. The reception won’t be too good now …” on cue the phone began to fill with static.

“I’ll call when I’m at Silver City,” called Lisa rapidly.

“Bye love!” replied Mum, before static overthrew the voice.

Lisa clicked the phone off, and realised that Gavin and Aipom had both got out of the buggy and were standing blankly at the cave’s mouth. “What are you two doing?!” demanded Lisa quickly. They had arranged to get out once they reached Blackthorn, which was still a long way away.

Gavin pointed to a sign which hung beside the gaping hole which was the entrance to the Ice Path. “No cars allowed. No buses allowed. No trucks, bikes, trikes, buggies, planes -”

“PLANES!?” burst out Lisa, before erupting into giggles. “Whoever wrote that needs their head examined!”

“Or boats,” finished Gavin, guffawing. “As if anyone would try to take a boat down there!”

“Or a plane,” Lisa agreed.

Gavin sobered. “Lisa, we have to take a detour. Or, go through on foot. But that would mean leaving the buggy in the middle of nowhere, and it’s not ours.” He decided.

“A detour would take ages. Hiro might be disqualified by then!” said Lisa. “ Well, hang on … what are the chances that there will be policemen – or policewomen – in the Ice Path, telling us off if we do something illegal?” she grinned.

“I should never have let you see me stealing that book … I’ve made a bad influence on you,” smirked Gavin.

Lisa revved the motor. “ Jump in!”

Hiro couldn’t wait any longer. If Lisa didn’t arrive soon, he would be forfeited. The League matches with the elite four were closing tomorrow. And he knew some people had fared better than he. Jeanette Fisher, a fellow trainer who had been on the verge of disqualification, had got a much-needed Storm Badge and reached Karen at least. Tyler had fought Lance yesterday, but Hiro still didn’t know the outcome.

“Hurry UP, Lisa!” he muttered urgently.

The buggy purred quietly and illegally along the rocky earth at the entrance of the Ice Path. It was very dark in here, and before they had travelled more than a few hundred metres, the buggy slowed. It was then that Lisa remembered the buggy was solar-powered. In the gloom of the cave (which didn’t seem a great deal colder than outside), the makeshift car slowed dramatically after about a minute of uninterrupted driving. Within thirty seconds it had stopped, and they were alone in an eerily still cave.

“I forgot about that,” said Gavin flatly. “Stupid car.”

“I’ll send Elekid out then, to charge it,” Lisa said, stepping out of the buggy and throwing out the ball containing Elekid before he replied. Elekid burst out in an explosion of light which illuminated the cave. Aipom stirred, but kept his eyes closed.

Gavin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “I dunno, that might attract attention …”

“Who from?”

Gavin put on a mock-stupid voice which made him sound very slow in the head. “I don’t know, Lisa! Let’s see … we’re two humans in a cave filled with very strong wild pokemon which we don’t want to attack us. I think our best bet is to send out an electric pokemon which will produce a lot of light and attract the pokemon to us and force them to attack us.”

It was the most annoying thing Gavin had ever really said to Lisa, and she glared at him, only half angry, still half-joking. Unfortunately, he didn’t take a hint.

“Geez Lisa, it’s pretty obvious. Next thing you know you’ll be driving through Dark Cave with headlights on, calling the Zubats to come and feed on y–”

He didn’t see the slap coming, but he sure as hell felt it.

After Gavin had been silenced for the moment, there was a rumbling somewhere deep inside the Ice Path. Lisa, still feeling a hot anger in her, moaned loudly. “WHAT is that?”

Gavin muttered something about pokemon attracted to light, under his breath, but Lisa ignored him. The rumbling was becoming ever-louder, and Lisa began to feel apprehension build up like a toxin in her stomach. The stalactites and stalagmites began to tremble, and one near Elekid shattered. Something was going on further in the cave … it wasn’t safe, Lisa knew.

And then, without warning, it happened – so very quickly that neither Lisa, nor Gavin could have seen it coming.

Two large pokemon came pelting down the path, one of them slipping slightly on the ice, the other looking as though it were a part of the ice. The pokemon shot past Lisa, Gavin and the buggy, and Lisa noticed that one was Suicune. The other … it was too big to be Raikou, and too small to be Lunanine (as she presumed Suicune would only hang around with it’s own kind, especially since it had tried to kill Lisa’s Wooper on her first day) – there was only one possibility.

“It’s Entei,” said Lisa.

Gavin was still rubbing his cheek, but looked stunned. Only a few metres away, Suicune and Entei had stopped, and were facing each other, perfectly still, but glaring loathingly.

“They’re going to fight!” hissed Gavin.

“Duh … it’s gonna be a big fight, too.”

They were peering through the darkness, trying to see more clearly, when the cavern was suddenly filled with light … Entei had barked out some strange language, and thousands of tiny flaming orbs hovered in the air, illuminating the cave so brightly it was like any civilised building.

“Cool … wish I could do that!” said Gavin, loudly. His voice echoed, and Entei and Suicune turned to look at them.

Lisa gulped. “Hi Suicune!” she called to it, trying to be friendly. Suicune did not have any trace of emotion on his face, as he shot out a beam of silver straight at them, from his aurora on his back. Lisa cringed, and Gavin yelled out, but the beam did not hit them. Instead, a silvery bubble enclosed them safely, along with Aipom and Elekid, and Gavin suddenly recognised the bubble … Suicune had placed him in one once before, when he gave the Sacred Ball to Gavin.

Gavin had never been able to forget that strange ball … he took it out of his pack, there and then, and noticed it had changed colouring since he had last looked at it, before going to Houen. It was now a very pale gold, rather than strong, and the other half was turquoise. He had always wondered what the purpose was … nothing had ever been in it. Suicune had given it to him once, then taken it back, then given it to him again. Every time, nothing had been in it.

//Trying to protect them, are we?// snarled Entei, his face become a fierce shade of red fury.

//Only as much as you are trying to destroy them// replied Suicune, and Lisa could have sworn that she heard a hint of threat in his voice. Which made sense, she told herself, since they were going to fight.

Entei glared at Lisa and Gavin. //Thought you could beat me, eh?// he said to them, reminding Lisa of the crazed scientist Lenina, in Houen.

“No,” said Lisa truthfully, under her breath. When all the pokemon had rendered Entei almost unconscious a week or so ago, she had not for one moment thought him to be beaten. Only delayed, maybe. The last week or two had seemed like such a blur. Ever since Moo-moo Farm, things had really changed.

Entei must have heard her. He looked puzzled for a moment, then shot out a stream of crimson fire directly at them. Lisa flinched as the fire beat at the silvery shield Suicune had set up for them. She knew it couldn’t hurt her, but it was a reflex to flinch.

They weren’t affected, but for the first time Lisa realised that the entire area around them was ice. The floor was ice, with small snowflakes clustering on the walls. The roof was cluttered with stalactites. But they were dripping steadily now, and the ice all over the ground was breaking.

//Leave them alone// Suicune said sharply. //I’m telling you for the last time, Entei. Try it again, and I have no choice//

Lisa thought Entei was deaf for a moment, then she realised he was antagonising Suicune. He breathed a long stream of grey, wispy smoke at the silver bubble around her and Gavin. Suicune reacted at once. A very strong jet of water spiralled out of his mouth at Entei. Lisa gaped as the fire beast jumped up past the water, then breathed out a similar stream of fire to before.

//Entei, I’m warning you …// Suicune said, but Entei kept attacking, flames licking at his entire body, but Suicune refused to budge, or flinch, or show any pain. Lisa couldn’t work out if he was being incredibly calm, or if it just wasn’t hurting him. But, like before, the icicles were melting, some snapping off from the roof and crashing to the floor. Some were engulfed in fire and vaporised instantly. But the floor – the frozen inside lake – was melting too, becoming slippery. Lisa could see what was coming.

Gavin had already plunged a hand into his pocket and drawn out three pokeballs, but Lisa noticed this and placed a cool hand on his arm. “Don’t,” she said firmly. “It’s not our fight.”

Gavin opened his mouth to protest, but thought better of it and clamped it shut.

And then Lisa saw Suicune actually use an attack. She couldn’t remember him actually using offence before, except maybe against Wooper. But there it was – Lisa had been expecting a beam of ice or something, but the everlasting aurora on his back glowed brighter than ever, then a blue blast of electricity speared the air and neatly connected with Entei’s body. The fire beast shook wildly for a moment, then stopped the flow of fire.

//That …// snapped Suicune. //… was for attacking that Professor, and forcing Raikou to help you, against his will//

Entei glared at him, but prepared another beam. Gavin shrugged suddenly, and sat down cross-legged on the ice. Lisa shadowed him; there was nothing else to do – they could only watch.

A beam of deep purple shot from Entei’s mouth. This one’s tip formed into a sharp arrowhead of some sort, maybe to pierce something. Suicune shut his eyes, then opened them again, and a smile broke out over Lisa’s face. Shadow Team, the step up from Double Team. About twenty Suicunes circled Entei, each identical to the last. The beam of purple pierced one, which evaporated, but then, without any instruction, the rest of the Suicunes shot out a thin beam – more like a thread – of gold. Each thread spun at Entei, then became rigid and seared through him, spiking him in all parts of the body like tiny golden knives.

Entei panted, sweating intensely. //What was that?!//

//That// Suicune continued. //Was for deceiving me and others, then turning and stabbing them in the back!//

Now Entei’s eyes had become less fiery, and even from her distance Lisa could see a trickle of fear in them. The whole area was still melting, rapidly in fact, but the battle was so awesome that neither Lisa nor Gavin could tear their eyes away.

Suicune was looking at Entei coldly. Lisa glanced at his eyes, his entire face; never had she seen such fury, such an absolute aura of vengeance. Suicune was serious. He would not back down. And then, he spoke to Entei – and Lisa was absolutely stunned to hear him speak through his mouth, the human way, and the silence in her head was odd.

“This,” Suicune said sternly and loudly. “Is for the innocent human you killed.”

And an orb of sheer jet black appeared from mid-air. Nothing came from Suicune at all, but he was staring at the blackness with a look of power and rage. Entei did not – could not react. The hovering blackness descended suddenly, like a bird diving for its prey. Lisa forced herself not to look away, and her eyes were filled with the images of attack. Entei screamed as the darkness seeped into him, tearing him apart slowly, and then, after a few seconds of roaring and thrashing, there was an enormous burst of flame and a fireball mushroomed out from where Entei had been. Flames were everywhere, razing the silvery bubble, tearing at the icicles, which all melted in record time. Lisa definitely heard herself scream. And Gavin, too. The ice cracked above them, and below them, and water began filling the cavern, though Lisa could barely see it through the smoke, fire, ice and water.

Then, without warning, the bubble popped, frigid, biting coldness swept over her. Lisa spluttered under the water, saving her breath as much as possible, but it was becoming increasingly harder. The frigid water was black above her, black below her, blotting out all light. And then it became impossible; Lisa’s lungs couldn’t contain the air anymore and they released it. Lisa felt the bubbles flow over her face and realised numbly that her last few seconds were up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up on Lisa the Legend

Have you ever experienced confusion beyond science?

“I’m fine,” said Lisa quickly, hearing her voice as though it was a long way away. Gavin’s voice seemed very distant, too. “But why? Shouldn’t we have drowned by now?”

Lisa and Gavin feel completely stuck, wedged between logic and uncertainty. Where are they? And what has upset Gavin?

“Don’t!” he replied, voice breaking and squeaking as he shifted away somehow. “Don’t touch me …”

Find out in the next chapter …

Last edited by Gavin Luper; 1st August 2007 at 12:56 PM.

Lisa the Legend

Aaah!!! Suicune rocks!!! He's better than all the other legendaries put together! XD Awesome chapter, Gavin! Very, very visual. You do an excellent job of painting a scene, and it worked very well in this chapter. I want to know what Entei's deal was; why he turned, but I guess we'll never know now. Mwaha, Suicune is so cool. Sucks that Lisa and Gavin are drowning now, though. They should have taken the short cut! Hope they make it out all in one piece... But yes, a very vivid, exciting chapter! Can't wait for the next! ^_^

Bye~

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

very nice. This Chapter, as Aquababe said, was very visual and we could really see how things went on. It;s interesting how you've portrayed the legendary Pokemon as much more sinister, deceiving characters, not like their usual stereotyped role of a friendly, helpful beast.

I didn't realise Glenys and Ripper's hotel (from EBTV) was in Hoenn! (is that the right english spelling?). It's interesting to say the least...

I think Ho-oh or Moltres will emerge in the next Chapter...maybe...

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wow............cool battle.......^_^

Entei took quite a beating there....poor thing......

I liked the way you described the battle, dramatic, yet simple in a way....

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

I think that was a great chapter. It really showed how Suicune was feeling towards Entei.

Lisa and Gavin drowning?! It'll never happen. ...........or wil they be revived by something/someone?

The ending really leaves you hanging.

"The Flight of the Phoenix"
    Does that mean that Ho-Oh will be in the next chapter?
    The legendary Phoenix was a giant firey bird, just like Ho-Oh.

or

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I just had a thought. Maybe the sacred ball has some way of keeping people alive underwater? It doesnt seem to have any Pokemon in, and Gavin was able to breath underwater (or grow leather lungs XD) when he first got it...maybe?

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Banned

Another great chapter! It seems that Suicune is now aware of Entei's betrayal, but I wonder what Entei did after siding with Team Rocket? Maybe Suicune was going to stop Entei before it did anything else... but it seems that Entei had done something during his time with Team Rocket, since Suicune mentioned being back-stabbed... but I guess we'll find out when the time comes.

It was interesting how we got to see more into what was going on with Entei and Suicune, although I wonder why Raikou isn't around? Maybe it's busy with something else. There isn't really a rule saying that they are always together anyway. Maybe Entei had something to do with it?

Although, if the whole Ice Cave is flooded, that means that not only Lisa and Gavin are submerged, but so is the buggy... It can't possibly be good for any kind of land vehicle to be submerged in lots of water and of course there's the fine for buggy repair, but that's probably the least of Lisa's worries.

This time we should see Ho-oh, although last time I said that I was wrong, but this time it seems very likely.

I hope my replies aren't too long. ^_^

Well, I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the great work!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

A very cool fight scene between two legendaries!! Great job!!
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Aww, poor Lisa's hair, you can't be a legend if you don't have shiny hair! After all, the EBTV Sequel - Jessica The TOTAL Legend, omg she has shiny hair lol

But aww, nice to see Dratini ^^ I like Dratini, but not frikken Dragonair, its too ugly. And irritating. But Lisa driving and talking on the mobile! Naughty girl! That's illegal!

Boats and planes in the ice cave omg... how... stupid, but then again, Johoto was always not as smart as Kanto. lol. Loved Gavins reference to the theivery!

Damn impatient Hiro, if he needed it so badly, why didn't he like um, fly them there, or perhaps hire some Psychics to teleport them Twat

Lol, Gavin's an excellent source of sarcasm this chapter! Go him! And Lisa wasn't that smart with using Elekid, but then again, she's Lisa! She can do anything!

So why did Sucine try to kill Lisa and that Wooper oh so long ago? Any answers? And how did Entei force Electric Dog to help him? I'm confused.

And the sacred ball, I say its to catch Entei perhaps.. I dunno.. or its simply a tourist good luck charm made in china. lol.

And if they're in water and they HAVE WATER POKEMON like er.. I dunno... STARYU, LANTURN, FISKMIRE, DRATINI. I have to shake my head at them... ~)~

Great work Gavin, its all leading up to the end...

Nice fight scene!I hope Entei gets what he deserves!All in all, nice chappy.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Genna: I really like Suicune in comparison to all the other legendaries, he's cool! LOL yeah, stupid Lisa should have done the legal thing and taken the 'shortcut', it would have been a lot safer. Ah well, thanks, I really did try to make the chapter as vivid as possible!

ShinyMarill: Hi! yeah, quite a visual chapter. I really really hate how the legendaries are always shown as perfect little creatures who run around playing happily, always doing the right thing. I like this way better!

I spose the hotel is just in a little peninsula aside from Houen - not actually IN it, but beside, if you understand what I mean.

I think you are right; the chapter title is a bit hinty!

Hyperness: Cheers.

Poor thing? POOR THING? Entei is the bad guy! He killed an innocent human being! How can you feel sorry for him?

Dramatic, yet simple ... I like that!

Kirby: Thanks, I suppose it really did show the legendaries in a bit of a different light.

Yes, Lisa and Gavin are underwater, no air at all. Want a spoiler? They both drown and die! Yep!

I think your suspicions are quite accurate.

ShinyMarill2: Nice theory.

GeneChild Mewtwo: Thanks. Yeah, you're thinking along the right path but of course I can't reveal anything until the right time!

Raikou doesn't always have to hang around with them, the three dogs are usually quite happy to be alone somewhere in the country.

Lol, well it does seem very likely! And don't worry, I love long replies!

Zeldafan: Did you like it? That's good!!! thank you very much, next chapter coming up soon!

Oz Andrew: Hey! Lol, Lisa is very hair-conscious these days! Maybe not as much as Jess is, though. LOL no please please please don't do the barbie/jess story! NOOO!

I like them both really, but we'll see! Yeah, Lisa breaks two laws in one day - a record! But of course, she's Lisa, she can do anything she wants to.

Very stupid. I always found that Johto was pretty thick in the head!

Because Hiro wants to save money of course! Why fly them there or get psychics when he could make her come over 300 km to Silver City using her own money?

Yay Gavin! I like sarcasm!

YES. YOU ARE CONFUSED. That's exactly what I want. LOL tourist good luck charm ... well, you never know. JK.

I spose their brains didn't work fast enough.

Yep, the end is approaching - kind of. By my original plans there would only be 8 chapters after this one, but now there are more and more!

Cheers!

100Fang: Yep, he sure did!
    Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer

Well......^^

I've always had likings for those sadistic evil baddies....Not the aggravating type....the plain, really bad ones...^^

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Feels so good to be home! Nice chapter, keep up the good work.

Banned

Man I Havent been here in a while have I? But right when I come back I see some SWEET chapters. Way to go there awesome.

~GW7~

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hyperness: H'ray for bad baddies, the real evils. I agree whole heartedly - the stupid 'Jessie and James' approach always aggravated me to all hell.

Karania: Cool! Did you have a good time? New chappie coming up today!

GW7: Yeah, I haven't seen you around for a looooong time. How are you? I'm glad you decided to keep reading!

Chapter 34 up soon!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say (before the chapter) that LTL has been nominated for a few categories in the Fanfic Awards, and to check out the voting topic to choose your nominations! This isn't a request for votes of course!!!! It's just me saying "hey, look, I got nominated". Yes. I'm a show-off.

ahem. Chapter 34 is what you were looking for?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Lisa thought she could still feel the icy water flooding over her and numbing her body, but she soon realised that she was not drowning at all, but she was laying flat somewhere. It was still cold, but not wet at all. Not even damp.

She couldn’t see – her eyes were still screwed shut in terror - but she sensed that Gavin was definitely beside her. Finally, unable to stand the knowledge of the unknown, Lisa opened her eyelids and felt like she had just shut them.

Total darkness! There was no difference between opening or shutting her eyes. Lisa couldn’t comprehend. For one horrifying second she thought she might be blind, but of course her commonsense took over and she tried to be calm and rational. It’s just very dark, she told herself firmly. It’s very dark and we’ve fallen under the ice. But then she remembered, the ice had melted after Suicune attacked Entei. Her and Gavin were underwater, somewhere, but not wet. Very cold and very dry.

“You alright, Lisa?” Gavin asked suddenly, his voice echoing in Lisa’s head as there was a soft shuffling sound. He sat up. “I am, if you were wondering.”

“I’m fine,” said Lisa quickly, hearing her voice as though it was a long way away. Gavin’s voice seemed very distant, too. “But why? Shouldn’t we have drowned by now?”

“I think so,” came his soft voice again. “But it’s really dark, I can’t see.”

“Neither.” Lisa was comforted that Gavin was feeling the same as her – blind and terrified.

There was silence. Lisa pulled herself up to a sitting position, expecting to feel her back ache from the fall or a rough surface underneath her, scratching her legs, but there was nothing. She couldn’t feel anything beneath her – Lisa went to feel the ground again, but her hand went straight down, as though she was floating somewhere. It was so very eerie. The panic rose up in her again. She reached out blindly for Gavin, and found his arm. But he jerked away.

“Don’t!” he said in an oddly constrained tone, his voice breaking and squeaking as he shifted away somehow. “Don’t touch me …”

He sounded so frightened that Lisa burst out. “Why not!?”

There was a long pause, while Lisa continued opening and shutting her eyes to see if there was any difference. There wasn’t. Somehow she lost track of whether her eyes were open or closed.

“I’m not … wearing anything,” spluttered Gavin suddenly, and then he burst into laughter and Lisa could hear him moving away again. She found herself blushing, and with a jolt realised that she, too, had no clothes on at all. It was so unreal, so frightening, so embarrassing, that she too began to giggle. She pushed herself away from Gavin, although she didn’t know how. It was as though she had just propelled herself through the air away from him.

Then, while she was deciding whether her eyes were open or shut, there was a faint light coming from above her, but also below her, and at the same time in front of her and behind her. Her eyes had to be open, then, she decided, as the light filled the place where she and Gavin were. Within a few seconds, the light was overpowering, and she could see nothing but strong, almost solid, golden light, engulfing her entire being. And it didn’t recede at all.

Lisa wasn’t sure how long it was before she could see again, but slowly the light did actually give way. She was glad to see that she was wearing her pair of short black pants and a sleeveless red top. Thank God, she muttered to herself, but where am I?

It was a good question. She could feel her hair being thrown back in the cool wind, which pelted at her face from up ahead. All she could see was a soft blue sky, and some pure white, fluffy clouds. She was flying somehow. Slowly she looked down to see that she was sitting on something. And her mouth fell wide open.

She was perched on the back of a giant bird. It was brilliant to say the very least. Lisa had never been at such a loss for words – the thing she was grasping loosely with her hands was so very huge that she felt incredibly fearful, yet at the same time the calmness flowing over her like a liquid was so real. The bird, she soon realised, was not ‘just a bird’ after all. Its vibrant golden crest pulsated as it flew along, regal wings swooping up and down rhythmically, radient gold and crimson feathers so bright it was like they were reflecting the sunlight; but even as Lisa watched she decided the plumage could not be doing that – it seemed to have a brightness of its own.

There was a sparkling, tinkling kind of a sound behind her, and Lisa whipped her head around to see more light; not white, or golden, but a rainbow streaming out behind the glittery tail plumes of the bird. And then it clicked in her overwhelmed mind. The bird was truly special after all.

It was a Phoenix.

The Phoenix.

Ho-oh.

Although she knew it would have been normal to, Lisa could not feel any trepidation or even wonder. It was like she had been wiped blank somehow. By the brightness that had engulfed her before, when her and Gavin were in that eerie, dark place. She also knew it would have been normal of herself to begin assuming scenarios and trying to work out what was going on, but she simply couldn’t. The calming feeling was so pleasant. Lisa actually released the golden feathers, staying onboard only by the slight grip of her knees.

The phoenix – Ho-oh – had not turned to look at her yet. It dipped below a thick patch of cloud, and Lisa smiled as the cold mist fluffed up around her face. Ho-oh weaved its way throughout the maze of clouds for a few minutes, its regal wings beating majestically against the air currents. After passing through a light fluffy cloud, the Rainbow pouring out from behind became more clear than ever, and Lisa could see a landscape below them, not very far down at all. A thick forested area, with some rocky patches. As Ho-oh flew lower, Lisa saw how close they were to the world below. But the landscape was changing now. There were soon some large fields and bare land, and then soft beach sand for a long way. Lisa could almost feel it crunching warmly beneath her feet, and indeed her feet were only a few metres from the ground.

Within minutes, Ho-oh was taking her across the pleasant-looking cornflower-coloured ocean, coming down so low that Lisa felt the seaspray playing across her bare feet. Then Ho-oh lifted up again, not as high as the clouds but at a safe height not to be seen but still be able to see. Lisa looked down to see some whirlpools spinning madly, and a long, narrow strip of brightly coloured coral reef. It was so relaxing she could feel her eyelids flutter closed. But before they could, some islands came into sight. Four islands, all very close to each other. Lisa knew they were the Whirl Islands, where she had met Marina and Anna in November. And it was clear now why they were named the way they were, because from the viewpoint upon Ho-oh’s back, Lisa could see everything. One island was stacked with dazzling silver rocks, which reflected the sunlight heavily; Silver Rock Island. One was covered in rocks with the colouring of dirty scarlet, the rocks scattered between towns. Lisa could see the large stadium on the far east side of the isle; Red Rock Island, and beside it was an island covered in bluish beach sand – not a chemical blue, but a natural wonder, an almost pastel shade. Blue Rock Island. The fourth Island soon came into clearer focus, as the phoenix beat its wings against the wind and soared down. Yellow Rock Island was not populated, Lisa saw, but a small crater rose up within the centre; remnants of the extinct volcano that had tainted the rocks with sulfur-yellow hue. The rest of the island was cluttered with dense jungle-like growth of lush tropical trees and green patches of grass. Lisa stared at it with fascinating, as Ho-oh began to lower again. The magical bird swooped down, and Lisa clenched her teeth as it began to pick up speed – it was going to hammer into the ground – no! – the rocky crater of the volcano itself! The trepidation had sparked in Lisa only for a moment, somehow she knew that everything would be alright. Lisa saw the crest of Ho-oh glitter and pulsate with a golden light, before it bowed its head and plunged into the centre of the dormant volcano.

It was easily the most fascinating experience Lisa had ever had. Compared with this, seeing Suicune or the other legendaries or even riding on them was a dull monotony; this was mindblowing.

There was a strong scent of sulfur present as Ho-oh barrelled down through the solidified magma, but no rock flicked up into Lisa’s face, and nothing grazed her bare arms. It was like Ho-oh was making its own safe path for both of them; for the first time it occurred to Lisa that Ho-oh may not know that she was atop its back at all. But she couldn’t stop to dwell on any possibilities. After a few seconds, maybe a minute, Ho-oh turned sharply and Lisa felt that they were tunnelling horizonatally under ground – underneath the ocean, for certain. Ho-oh was not flying now, but sliding along a sandy-bottomed tunnel, calm and cool.

They soon emerged into a huge hollow cavern. Lisa could hear, far above, the distant echoes of water lapping against rocks. They were underneath an island, but … which one?

Ho-oh hovered up to the very top of the hollow, sand-floored cave, and twisted against a ledge in the natural rocky wall in such a way that it was positioned totally on the ledge. A small hole in the wall let a shaft of light through, and just as Lisa was staring curiously at it, Ho-oh itself turned and looked with huge, knowing, golden eyes at her. It seemed to want her to look through – which she did.

A man with blonde hair and greenish blue eyes was at a desk, sifting fervently through some papers. Something very small sat in a cage on the desk. The man glanced at the thing, whatever it was, then picked up a tiny mobile phone and spoke into it. Lisa tried to look at the thing in the cage, but it was dark and she could not make out any features. There was some sort of dull glow about it, though. She then tried to listen to the man’s conversation, but he was not speaking English, and the note of his voice did not alter; it stayed in the same vicious tone.

With a sudden rush, Ho-oh moved off and Lisa sat down with a jolt. This time, Ho-oh was moving fast and rushed, as though it was late for something important. It took only a few seconds to reach the surface, and then the ocean was receding behind them as Ho-oh flew swiftly and deftly over the fields and rocky mountain ranges. Once or twice Lisa thought she saw a town in the distance, but whether intentionally or not, Ho-oh steered clear of any of these places.

Lisa could feel the exhileration of the flight rushing through her body, and she found herself longing it would never end. Ho-oh showing her the islands and the man had jerked her brain back into gear, and she was thinking about things all over again.

The Phoenix soared high over a huge valley, the borders of which were covered in rolling green grass and evergreen trees. Lisa could see some small cerulean ponds dotted around grassy hollows and ditches, and a waterfall which gushed crystal water down into the valley, forming a clear bubbling pool at the foot of the hill barrier and making a steady river which ran down into the valley, where it linked up with another stream. Trees and growth laced the rivers densely. Staring down in curiousity, Lisa could see a person on a small canoe, paddling down the river. She could not make anything else out but for the flash of blue as the person looked up at her. She could not determine the face.

Leaving the valley, Ho-oh flapped its wings and rose up again, the rainbow still stemming out behind it as it emerged onto plains of lush vegitation. And up ahead, a city, two towers rising up from it, one much larger than the other. Lisa felt – and saw – an odd layer of silvery light trickle over her body, and Ho-oh’s; they were flying into the city. Lisa knew what it was easily. Ecruteak.

Ho-oh hovered above the Burned Tower – the Brass Tower – and halted in the shadow of the Tin Tower. Lisa glanced up at the tower, then at Ho-oh. The Phoenix jerked its head toward the Tin Tower, then turned to Lisa, its eyes filled with an almost teasing mystery.

And then, as though it had only just realised she was there, it sped away at once, east of Ecruteak; Lisa had to grip the gold feathers very tightly and pull her body against the back of Ho-oh to reduce wind exposure. The sights flashed past her, once, out of the corner of her eye, Lisa though she could see Mahogany Town, followed by the Ice Path, and Ho-oh slowed slightly, before regaining its speed and zooming straight on.

A mountain range came into view, Lisa felt Ho-oh’s wings halt instantaneously, and they were falling to the ground. Lisa clenched her teeth again and prepared for the crash landing. But instead, she felt her hands lose their grip on the feathers, although one or two of them actually pulled out and remained in her hand, and she rolled off Ho-oh’s back, feeling soft grass upon her landing. Ho-oh raised its wings and rose into the air to leave.

“Ho-oh!!” Lisa yelled out, hearing her voice for what felt like the first time in her life.

Ho-oh blinked at her, sending a short, confusing telepathic message. //Ho-oh is not my name//

And with that, the Phoenix disappeared, and left Lisa laying alone on the grass, feeling like she had just awoken from a long dream, but a very very real one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up on Lisa the Legend

It’s about time! Lisa has finally arrived at her destination!

The cluster of buildings around the stadiums was looking only marginally closer now, but Lisa could make out specks of people wandering on the outskirts of the township.

And now that she’s arrived, it’s time to do what she came to do.

“Hey Hiro!” Lisa greeted. She reached into her backpack, which she didn’t even realise was still on her back, fumbled around awkwardly for a minute, then withdrew her hand. “I brought the Fog Badge for you!”

All that remains is to wish Hiro a hell of a lot of good luck in his match against Lance.

“WELCOME TO THE SILVER STADIUM MAIN ARENA!” roared the commentator.

Chapter 35 – Welcome to Mt Silver.

Lisa the Legend

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Unbelievable!!! So Lisa got to actually RIDE Ho-oh?!! A very nice description of the creature, too!! Still, they both left Gaven back in the Ice Path. Will he be okay?
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Advanced Trainer

Niiiiiiiiiiiice description......Was it reality or was it a dream? Whatever it was, I want to know more about the bird she thought ws Ho-oh......or maybe it was, but it doesn't know itself as that? Or maybe.....*shall shut up and wait for next chapter*

That was great! I really liked the vivid descriptions of what it was like riding on Ho-oh. I guess Ho-oh is just the name that humans gave it; not its real name.

It looks like Ho-oh was trying to give Lisa a hint that team Rocket was underground. That was also nice of him to save her and carry her to the stadium.

Is she going to go to silver rock island to compete?
    “WELCOME TO THE SILVER STADIUM MAIN ARENA!” roared the commentator.
    When Lisa rolled off of Ho-oh, she pulled out some feathers. Will these rainbow feathers allow her to find Ho-oh again, like in the game?

I can't wait to read the next chapter. (and get to find out what happened to Gavin. He was left behind. Will Lisa have to go searching for him?

or

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

a stunning chapter. Ho-oh...not Ho-oh? is this a new bird, or just a deep breath into Ho-Oh's ancestral origin? And where's Gavin? poor guy...

The silver tournament sounds good...but doesn't Lisa care about Gavin? *silence*. Fine...gimme asec and i'll go get him...*gets on 'Ho-oh' and rides off*

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*