Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ASB Chat Thread - 2015 Edition. Now with improved posts!

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: 2014 ASB Chat Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Gen.3 View Post
    I'll pick this up soon. Probably won't be today though.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    Well, when it comes to the Safari Zone, I'd be tempted to switch over to Ayeun's, but I have a question first.

What would happen to the Arbok I caught on my current Safari Zone trip (with DarkestLight reffing)? I'd be saddened if switching from one Safari Zone ref to another causes you to lose a Pokemon you caught in an incomplete trip.

I just wish Kevin would come on here to see if he can fix the many glitches we have here...it seems he's the only person who can get rid of these glitches.
    When switching zones, you keep everything you had done up till that point. All progress towards legends, unlocking secret zones, ect. Again, link your original and I'll grab it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    Not that Ayeun couldn't do it all, but I think it's also important to remember there's a lot to do for one girl alone already. Of course, if you still manage, no worries then.

I wish I had more time and knew how to ref. However, I currently have to dedicate my life to the way of the Finnish mental health training.
    Aww. Thanks Mika! I think I'll manage at the moment. I am happy to keep doing small contests and safari zones for now, and I'll see about doing some reffing in the future.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Does it look like I care? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

And I'm sure I could handle reffing contests if need be after all I am a ref and since DL is halfway back I guess I can probably get approved to ref those and I can ref battles as well.

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker
    Adventure, another Pokemon Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I'm sorry, you're confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

Sorry about the hold up everyone. Still waiting of a 'official' list for the safari zone. If I don't have it by tomorrow... I am making my own goddess forsaken list, and that will be where everyone lives. Deal?

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Greiger

Haha, deal Ayeun. No worries, you're at the very least giving me a safari experience and I'm rather grateful for that. :3

Vote 1 Ayeun for WORLD ASB leader! Together we can save our beloved forum!

Greiger

Ayeun! USA! USA! A vote for Ayeun is a vote for your country and democracy!

I Finnished last Moderator

Australia!

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

huh I wonder how far I was with my old sz… hmmm so it looks like I set off to catch Manaphy with a pokeball… I should probably just catch ponyta and start a new adventure later, hmmmm puma you wanna finish that thread of sz or you completely given up on posting here? I mean I still wanna catch Manaphy but it would probably be better to just stop this adventure now… anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Okay. Safari zone is updated. Contest will be going up TOMORROW (Sorry folks, but I can't do everything all at once).

Anyone else want me to take over their Safari zones, please let me know. And I swear to the goddesses, I am going to punch anyone who tells me to use that table format Razor was using. There is so much data that doesn't show up. *Rage*

Still no reply from DL about the safari list. So from this moment on wards, What ever I want to live there lives where I want! WAHAHA~! THE POWAR!

Beyond that, Nothing else I can do. I'd say 'approved' in the approval tower, but I don't have that power. I'd also update the news, start working on Fairy's, AND MAKE MEGA STONES A THING!!!

But alas, I am not a mod. :'(

I think the bug has disappeared. No more excuses for double-posting!

YES WE CAN

I believe the only patron in my Safari Zone is Perfect Chaos, and if he's still around, I'd like to keep it going. I apologize, ASBers, for my crude absence. I'm hoping to make this forum a lively place ASAP!
    -Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    I believe the only patron in my Safari Zone is Perfect Chaos, and if he's still around, I'd like to keep it going. I apologize, ASBers, for my crude absence. I'm hoping to make this forum a lively place ASAP!
    Noooo! If greyfox comes back, then my plan to seize control help out is ruined!

You'll get 'em next time, Aye.

Anyone wanna do a Safari Zone adventure? I'm kinda inkling to get back into the swing of things and I wanna try something new.
    -Grey

You'll get 'em next time, Aye.

Anyone wanna do a Safari Zone adventure? I'm kinda inkling to get back into the swing of things and I wanna try something new.
    Mines currently with DL, but no idea if that's going to resume anytime soon... You can take it from where it was if you like?

Also, can you send me the SZ lists please? So I can stop making it up as I go.

Greiger

Ah more safari zones? Sorry, but I have little points and I am already in one. ;-; Once I get points from this contest I can do big things! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeun View Post
    Mines currently with DL, but no idea if that's going to resume anytime soon... You can take it from where it was if you like?

Also, can you send me the SZ lists please? So I can stop making it up as I go.
    I'll take yours on iffin you want me to. Just send me the data and what'cher lookin' for and I'll handle it. As far as a list, we haven't used one in ages. Just wing it and we'll letcha know if you're going too far off base. We've not implemented mega stones yet, obviously, so don't try to sneak one in right now. And don't give out Mewtwo.
    -Grey

DL's last post

My last post

I went in there to hunt for Regice, ended up in a battle for my life with Kyruem...

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Alright, I think I'm going to switch Safari Zones...Ayeun or Greyfox, if either of you could take me on, that would be great, thanks.

This was DarkestLight's last post, and...

...this was my last post.

I'm crossing my fingers I can repair the leek belonging to the Farfetch'd.

One more thing, if either of you are wondering about the gender of the Arbok I caught earlier, DarkestLight told me on Facebook that it's a female.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Alright, I think I'm going to switch Safari Zones...Ayeun or Greyfox, if either of you could take me on, that would be great, thanks.

This was DarkestLight's last post, and...

...this was my last post.

I'm crossing my fingers I can repair the leek belonging to the Farfetch'd.

One more thing, if either of you are wondering about the gender of the Arbok I caught earlier, DarkestLight told me on Facebook that it's a female.
    Greyfox, this one is all yours. That will bring us to three each.

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Greiger

Hehe, life is being breathed back into this place! On that note, anyone wish to partake in a battle? I need monies and such.

Does it look like I care? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'd say lets do a tree but I feel like there aren't enough people to have one tbh

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker
    Adventure, another Pokemon Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I'm sorry, you're confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

meh if anyone is willing to ref I'll battle

Quote Originally Posted by Ash0011 View Post
    meh if anyone is willing to ref I'll battle
    Seconded. A few more active refs wouldn't hurt.

Sorry to everyone that is waiting. Things are coming along on my end, they are just taking a bit to process. I should have the contest posted today, if I can figure out the thingi with the things...

And then the Safari zone rounds will go up.

Greiger

No worries Ayeun! You can do it! :3

Well, I'm glad to see ASB is showing more signs of life these days...any chance there may be a newsletter this month or December?

As for the idea of another tree, I'm not sure if it'll be possible for there to be one in December once we're ready to start celebrating Christmas (for those of us who do celebrate Christmas, that is)...but for that to work, I strongly agree with Emerald_Gen.3, if there aren't "enough" people here, my guess is that it may not be worth it to do one this year.

But, if members slowly start to come back (among the ones I'm glad to see more active these days are Greyfox and Oslo), who knows? We may be able to have a tree just in time for the holidays.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Suddenly, I'm in a battle and Oslo is reffing! :thumbup:

Greiger

I'm just glad that we're slowly rising back up. Nice to actually be able to log on and see new posts being placed down. Though I do have to ask, for the recent contest we just did, when will those results come out? Just wondering is all.

So Mega Evolutions, huh. Those are totally a thing now. D:

Who, on your team, do you think you'll be evolving first? I'm hoping to find the Blastoisenite, because Mega Blastoise is badass. Or the Sceptilenite! Or even the Galladenite!
    -Grey

Whoa, Mega Evolutions in ASB? Something tells me this is going to be the only place where people will be able to use Mega Evolutions on TPM.

As for the question on who I'd evolve first, well, I'd certainly be psyched to find an Absolite...Sabre (my Absol) would be definitely more awesome (and an even bigger force to be reckoned with, hehe) if I was lucky enough to find one for him.

Edit: Oh, before I forget, there's one more thing I want to ask...I thought catching Pokemon at the Approval Tower made (or was going to make) a comeback, am I right or wrong?
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 7th November 2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Knight of Time

Greiger

Heh, the only one I do have who can use a Mega Stone is my Sableye, so hopefully I'll find one soon to use.

Edit: Oh, before I forget, there's one more thing I want to ask...I thought catching Pokemon at the Approval Tower made (or was going to make) a comeback, am I right or wrong?
    I snuck that back into the Approval Tower without making a big deal out of it. As of right now, you can catch certain pokémon at the tower for 2 points. You can't catch everything there, however.
    -Grey

I snuck that back into the Approval Tower without making a big deal out of it. As of right now, you can catch certain pokémon at the tower for 2 points. You can't catch everything there, however.
    Oh cool...does that apply to basic stage Pokemon and Pokemon that aren't part of an evolution family (excluding legendaries, and not necessarily counting Mega Evolutions, if applicable), much like in the past prior to the period where catching Pokemon there was not possible?
    Knight of Time

The restrictions are listed in the tower. IIRC, you're not allowed to buy psuedo-legends, legends, or fossils.
    -Grey

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Mega Evolutions? Rawk Hawk, no doubt. He's probably the only Pokemon on my current team that CAN Mega Evolve, actually...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Mawalite. I don't think anything else on my team is able to mega evolve yet... And that's saying something!

Also, welcome back Blade.

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

HOLY CRAP GUYS I REFFED SOMETHING

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    HOLY CRAP GUYS I REFFED SOMETHING
    Yay!!!

Wanna make my brain fix the contest so I can post it. I can't get my head around some of the things with the thing. ./sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeun View Post
    Mawalite. I don't think anything else on my team is able to mega evolve yet... And that's saying something!

Also, welcome back Blade.
    Based on your Vs Seeker, you've got at least two that can. And three more once ORAS releases.
    -Grey