Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Crystalmaster Mike gave me this GT:

New GT!: I have a drill for a tail. I use my tail to burrow into the ground backwards. I'm known to make my nest in complex shapes deep under the ground.

Dunsparce?

(12/8 ) How many children does the ruler of your country (king, queen, president,...) have? Are you interested at how they are in every day life?

O_o I have no idea how many children George W. Bush has, and no, I have absolutely no intention of studying their lives.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Egro: 3 stamps, Flame Gem

Green Lanturn: Spark Gem, Solar Gem

Amy: Red MGcoin, 2 ccps. 16 ccps, 11 Red MGcoins.

Jay: Spark Gem

Karin: 1 Stamp/CCP

and I'll divide my genetic accelerator gene . But not sell the stuff yet =p

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

New GT!: I have a drill for a tail. I use my tail to burrow into the ground backwards. I'm known to make my nest in complex shapes deep under the ground.

Dunsparce?

[COLOR=gold]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Poll (12/5) What's the weather like where you live? Do you like it?
    Right now it's nice. Sunny, but not too hot. It rained a lot yesterday.

Poll (12/6) When did you start adopted/captured Pokemon? Has it gone through any significant changes since you started? How did you like it the most?
    I started as soon as it began, which happened around 3 years ago. Since then, the whole thing went through a LOT of changes. I miss the times when Alex and Nolan worked at Dragon Tamers, and Dean, Charlie and Ryan wrote at the Battle Range regularly, but it's still nice and I still enjoy it a lot. As for the Battle Tower, I think it's never been better.

(12/7) Do you/have you had times when you've been inactive on TPM and/or any other forum? Why? Do you think it will happen to you/happen again?
    I'm always inactive on other forums I've joined. On TPM, only when I'm away or sometimes during exams seasons. It never lasted more than 2 weeks, and I've always notified my TPM friends of my absence, saying why and how long I was going to be away. It will probably happen again in the same way and under the same circumstances, but I'll never disappear.

(12/8) Who rules your country? How many children does (s)he have? Are you interested at how they all act in every day life?
    The President's name is Néstor Kirchner. I don't know how many children he has, nor how he acts in everyday life, so I guess that answers the other question.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Poll (12/9): What do you do on the computer other than visit TPM? Do you play games? visit other sites? etc.

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem, Division Gem

Poll (12/9): What do you do on the computer other than visit TPM? Do you play games? visit other sites? etc.

I play games and stuff :O. Like different sports programs, simcity 3000 and other sim-programs and stuff. And I also go to other sites like gamefaqs and stuff.

MG + 20 Grabber Games (up 4 over 4)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I play neopets do schoolwork listen to music chat with friends go to other stes on occasion

20 games group 2 scratchcards please for 7 ccp;s (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

ATM, i play a game called runescape that i have just got back into. The graphics are shabby, but the gameplay is good
    and i dont do much else on the internat apart from messenger/etc

MG pls

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Dannmy >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

GG: You won 3 Rainbow Gems, 2 Light Gems and 2 Green MGCoins.

Amy >> Blue MGCoin

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 9 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

S_c >> Red MGCoin

As for today's poll and the previous two polls:

(12/9): What do you do on the computer other than visit TPM? Do you play games? visit other sites? etc.

I do quite a few things, such as updating various files I use regarding TPM related stuff, play the occasional games, and visit other websites such as GameFAQs, Yahoo, Neopets, etc.

(12/8) Who rules your country? How many children does (s)he have? Are you interested at how they all act in every day life?

I'm afraid I'm not that sure on this one, sorry (I don't follow government-related stuff that often).

(12/7) Do you/have you had times when you've been inactive on TPM and/or any other forum? Why? Do you think it will happen to you/happen again?

Yeah, there have been times when I was inactive on TPM, because of some trips I had (or wanted) to go on. Yes, I am very sure there will be another trip for me someday.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Dannmy >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

GG: You won 3 Rainbow Gems, 2 Light Gems and 2 Green MGCoins.
    Err... 4 up 4 over is section 2 . so could you redo that plz =/.

Kyle: Hollow Stone, Spark Gem, Red MGcoin, 14 Stamps, 5 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins.

Danny >>

GG: You won 4 Stamps/CCPs, 4 Blue MGCoins, 2 Ocean Gems, 2 Spark Gems, 1 Photosynthesis Gem and 1 Division Gem.

Sorry about that.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm donating my 2 Flame Gems, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, and Division Gem to Danny so he can sell ;o

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

ok, I accept the gems, and I'll counter-donate a cccc Master Ball to jay to make it even ;d.

And I'll sell 33 gems and 4 hollow stones for 70 stamps

Hollow Stone x4
    Ocean Gem x7
    Division Gem x5
    Photosynthesis Gem x5
    Solar Gem x3
    Flame Gem x5
    Darkness Gem x3
    Spark Gem x2
    Lunar Gem
    Light Gem
    Rainbow Gem

70 stamps plz

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Dunsparce?

(12/9): What do you do on the computer other than visit TPM? Do you play games? visit other sites? etc.

Yeah, TPM, other sites, games, and occasionally I have to type up stuff for school.

[COLOR=gold]

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Um, yeah, i do other anime stuff, such as YYH or Yu-gi-oh. I also go onto games sites.

MG Please!
    ...just call me G.L.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, there's always something that comes up now and again, but I try to visit TPM and a few other forums everyday, if atleast more than once per week. I think the next time I'll be absent is when I go to Miami for winter break!

The ruler of China is.....darn, I forgot. And no...they're in CHINA, that's exactly 12 hours from here!

TWC (LOTR forum), TORN (TheOneRing.net, LOTR news site), draw on Photoshop, write a story for TPM, and sometimes do my homework.

A GT! please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Administrator

I check my e-mails and go to Neopets, and I also do stuff for university, talk on ICQ and AIM, check NationStates every now and then, and sometimes play Yahoo games. I also visit an anime forum from Argentina.

MG, please, and I'd like to sell:
    • 3 Darkness Gems
    • 1 Flame Gem
    • 2 Spark Gems
    • 5 Lunar Gems
    • 2 Ocean Gems
    • 1 Solar Gem
    • 1 Photosynthesis Gem
    • 3 Rainbow Gems
    • 1 Division Gem
    • 2 Hollow Stones

That would add up to 40 CCPs, right?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

(12/10) >> Have you ever been blamed for something you didn't do (be it in RL or at TPM)? If so, how often has it happened? Do you hate it when you are wrongfully blamed for something like this? Why or why not?

Danny >>

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 70 Stamps'

Karin >> Lunar Gem

GT!: Wait for Mike, please.

Green Lanturn >> Division Gem

aragornbird >> Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem

GT!: I am one of the sick Pokemon found in G/S/C. In order for me to be cured, I need plenty of berries. Who am I?

Gabi >> Hollow Stone

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 40 CCPs'

As for the poll:

(12/10) >> Have you ever been blamed for something you didn't do (be it in RL or at TPM)? If so, how often has it happened? Do you hate it when you are wrongfully blamed for something like this? Why or why not?

Yeah, it has happened, though not very often. Yes, I do hate it when someone blames me for something I didn't do, because sometimes I feel that person should consider things the person who blamed me would do that I would not do at all.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Well, i dnt get miss-blamed very much, infact i blame a lot of things on my brother

MG pls

Advanced Trainer

Um, yeah, ive been blamed for something before, but not very often. Sometimes I hate it if it is something serious, but otherwise I just shrug it off by saying i didnt do it.

Mystery Gift please!

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

In real life farily frequently. xx Most of the time when i mom is in a talkative mood and i'm at hom my dad tells me to be quiet and i'm like its not me.. The last time i remember somethign in which it was family was in fouth frade and i was accused of cheating on a test and i didn't. Long story short the teacher let me take it at a tape by myself and i aced it though she never did believe me. It stinks, but most of th time like at home its amusing otherwise its a pain.

And 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCPs please. *hands over 20 mg credits and one Guess this *hands over a red MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Dunsparce?

~_~ Yes. I think people should keep their freaking mouths shut until their little brains get the chance to comprehend logic and evidence before they decide to wag their long tongues over something and start making accusations.

[COLOR=gold]

Administrator

(12/10) Have you ever been blamed for something you didn't do (be it in RL or at TPM)? If so, how often has it happened? Do you hate it when you are wrongfully blamed for something like this? Why or why not?
    Yes, when my brother and I were little (or not so little) he used to blame me for everything. He even used to say all the evils in the world were my fault. o_O Of cour5se nobody believed that, but sometimes they did believe him when he blamed me for something I hadn't done, and yes, I hated it. Injustice is one of the things I've always hated the most.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(12/9): What do you do on the computer other than visit TPM? Do you play games? visit other sites? etc

I normally check out some other sites I'm registered on, about once in a blue moon I check my emails(and clear them all out :p), and if I'm in a bored/weird mood, I just go on random sites I find.

(12/10) Have you ever been blamed for something you didn't do (be it in RL or at TPM)? If so, how often has it happened? Do you hate it when you are wrongfully blamed for something like this? Why or why not?

I used to get blamed a bit if I got into a fight with my brother, probably because he's younger than me and all, but now because my parents trust him less and he retaliates, I can hit him, he'll hit back, and if my parents see, I can blame it on him XD I don't do it a lot on purpose though, now he's taller then me, he is a lot harder to hit, and hits harder as well o_O
    Online, I haven't been blamed for anything

2 MG's please^_^

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Answer...

(12/11) How many languages do you speak? How many are the official ones in your country? Do you have any intentions on learning more?

Kyle >> MG: Lunar Gem | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins.

soggy_cardboard >> Solar Gem.

Green Lanturn >> 2 Stamps/CCP's

Amy >> MG: Solar Gem | SC: (2,3,5 2 CCPs), right? | GT!: It is said to migrate from the south along with the spring. If it's injured, it is said to dip its body in the molten magma of a volcano to burn and heal itself.

Charizard04621 GT!: Correct | MG: Light Gem.

Gabi >> 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive Lunar Gem, Mystery Box.

Me >>'d like to sell my 2Photosynthesis Gems.

Visit Serebii (I know, I'm a traitor), go on AIM once in a while, research/do stuff for school, ...

At TPM, I don't believe so yet. IRL, well... me and my lil' bro can be fire and ice at times, so I'll blame it on him, he'll on me... Of course, it's not nice, but if you know you've actually done it before, well then you shouldn't be talking.

(12/11) How many languages do you speak? How many are the official ones in your country? Do you have any intentions on learning more?
    I speak four: Dutch (Flemish, actually), English (British-style), French, German, y un poco de espańol (castellano). Dutch, French (Walonnian) and German are the official languages in Belgium. I don't really feel the need of learning more languages (except for Java maybe, but that's not the kind of languages we're talking about).
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike: your 4 ccps, Light Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem

Err.. not really... my brother does usually blame crap he does on me, but usually my mom beleives me when I say it was him XD

I speak english, un poco de espańol, and some computer languages like Javascript and C and C++ and the scripting language Lingo . English is the official one in the USA. I have intentions of learning more computer programming languages, yes =d.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

2 MGs + 20 SCS

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(12/9): What do you do on the computer other than visit TPM? Do you play games? visit other sites? etc

AIM mainly. That's about it. I don't really even go to TPM often anymore so I spend my life on AIM now and floodbooting, etc.

English fluent, French, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch fluent, and German fluent. I have no intention of learning more languages.

2 MGs.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Re: Answer...

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    Amy >> MG: Solar Gem | SC: (2,3,5 2 CCPs), right? | GT!: It is said to migrate from the south along with the spring. If it's injured, it is said to dip its body in the molten magma of a volcano to burn and heal itself.
    sell that gem

Scratchcards yep numbers (2,3,5) but groupo two for 7 CCps this tikme please. Sorry forgot to add trhose but its been gfinals week

GT would that be magcargo
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cool, I'll take a Blue MGCoin as a prize.

English is my first language. I can also speak a tiny bit of Malay and Spanish - about fourth grade level. What I really want to learn is Japanese. I'm obsessive.

I'll take another GT! *hands over Red MGCoin*

[COLOR=gold]

I only speak english, There are 2: english+maori. i used to speak a lil japanese, and someday might learn some more...

MG pls

Elite Trainer

*just today got a haircut*

(12/12) What color is your eyes? your hair? What's your hair like (e.g. curled, long)? Do you do anything with it?

Danny >> MG: Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem | SC: 8 Red MGCoin, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Jay >> Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Amy >> Retail: 2 CCPs/Stamps | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 14 CCPs | GT!: Nope, sorry. *hands back Red MGCoin*

Charizard04621 >> GT! Prize: Blue MGCoin | MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | GT!: It has a soft and plushy body that feels very much like a marshmallow. From this body wafts a gently sweet fragrance that soothes and calms the emotions of its foes.

soggy_cardboard >> Solar Gem.

Me >>'d like to sell my Light and Rainbow Gem for Stamps (I also intended on selling my other 2 Gems for Stamps there, Danny, not CCPs). I'd also like to play a game of Mystery Pokémon, please. *hands over Blue MGCoin, waits for retail*

(12/12) What color is your eyes? your hair? What's your hair like (e.g. curled, long)? Do you do anything with it?
    Eye (^^) have blue-greyish eyes, though it all depends on the light. My hair is dark brown, though, again depending on the light, there appear brown and blond streaks. I have two brushes (that the right discription? they're like hair whirlpools) on the back of my head, so there's this tuft of hair always there when my hair's long. Also, if I've slept on my side, the hair on that side is pointing anywhere. I don't do anything with my hair, except using gel to flat it out again if it's pointing everywhere.

Administrator

I speak Spanish and English, and a few words in other languages (and a language I invented). There's only 1 official language in my country, and that is Spanish. I don't know whether I'll learn other languages or not. I'd like to, but there are also so many other things I want to do! Besides I can't decide on which language to pick next. Maybe someday...

(12/12) What color are your eyes? Your hair? What's your hair like (e.g. curled, long)? Do you do anything with it?
    My eyes may be blue, green or grey depending on the light and angle and who knows what else. My hair is golden, and sometimes turns more brownish or even reddish, also for unknown reasons, just as it gets curlier or straighter and sometimes even triples its volume. I'm beginning to think it has a mind of its own. What remains constant is that it's wavy (though the dimension of the waves tends to change) and very long (hips length). As for doing something with it... I do everything with it. I never take it off! Now, really, I brush it and comb it every day, I wash it with shampoo and conditioner twice a week, and I use an anti-frizz cream on it after washing it. I eventually tie it in a ponytail, or make a thin braid on the front, but most of the time I leave it loose.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I speak only English. I did take spanish in high school, ut i only remember a few words from it. The teacher wasn't all that great at teaching it, though she was a really nice person and i was her helper for a semester. I don't plan on it though i am open and i might change my mind later

(12/12) What color are your eyes? Your hair? What's your hair like (e.g. curled, long)? Do you do anything with it?

I have blue eyes though somethimes they do look gray. My air's blondish brown. not quite either, but sorta in between as y mom says dishwater blonde. ^^;; My hair's a little below my shoulders, and naturally curly though not too bad when i wear it in a ponytail which is how i wear it most of the time.

20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits* I'd also like to try a GT again ^^;; *hand over a red MG coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I've been so inactive recently... I'm sorry guys, but I've not been able to come online.

Mike ~ 1 Stamp/CCP.
    *takes gems* *hands over stamps*
    MP: Swellow, Spinda, Hypno, Aipom, Sealeo, Regice, Loudred, Paras, Chinchou, Torkoal, Skitty, Shedinja, Articuno, Linoone, Tentacool, Aron, Seaking, Exeggcute, Kangaskhan, Slowbro, Mudkip, Jynx, Electrike, Magneton, Smeargle

Gabi ~ Solar Gem, Red MGcoin.

Amy ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone.
    Scratchcards: 12 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.
    GT!: I have a fascination with shiny things. In fact I have a shiny thing on my head. What am I?

It happens a lot at school, and I usually get blamed because I have a reputation of being 'untrustworthy', apparently. I don't know how often it's happened exactly (it's happened countless times) and I hate it, mainly because I don't know why I've earned the reputation I have. It's not as if I did anything majorly bad...

I speak English, and I'm learning German at school. English is the official language here in Scotland (naturally) but Gaelic is spoken up in places like the Highlands. I want to do languages when I get older, and I want to be able to speak English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. Maybe a few others.

My eyes are bluegrey in colour, but they change colour. o_O Seriously. They go from bluegrey to blue, to green, back to blue, then all shiny... They do a lot of things. My hair is naturally brown, but I dye it blue, and I gel it flat. It's flat naturally except it's kinda springy and I don't like that very much.

3 MG's please.

Elite Trainer

Meh, no sweat Egro, I know how it goes.

Egro >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, Lunar Gem.

Me >>Egro gave me this MP: Swellow, Spinda, Hypno, Aipom, Sealeo, Regice, Loudred, Paras, Chinchou, Torkoal, Skitty, Shedinja, Articuno, Linoone, Tentacool, Aron, Seaking, Exeggcute, Kangaskhan, Slowbro, Mudkip, Jynx, Electrike, Magneton, Smeargle.

Question #1: Does this Pokémon's name begin with an... S?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Amy ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone.
    Scratchcards: 12 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.
    GT!: I have a fascination with shiny things. In fact I have a shiny thing on my head. What am I?

Sell that stone for ccps please

Is the GT meowth? 2 ccps if i'm right please.

Edit: fixed tag
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

I speak English fluently, spanish almost fluently, and am learning French, so about 3. My country i think only has english, but there are many languages spoken in the U.S. I intend to learn some others yes, which? I dont know

(12/12)What color are your eyes? Your hair? What's your hair like (e.g. curled, long)? Do you do anything with it?
    My hair color is black, my eyes are a real dark brown. My hair is short and, well, kinda kurled, it all depends on the time of day. In the morning, ill take gel and run it through my hair, giving it waves.

2 MG's please!

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(12/12)What color are your eyes? Your hair? What's your hair like (e.g. curled, long)? Do you do anything with it?

My eyes are hazel. My hair is darkish brown, but most people think it's black. Sometimes I dye it like that so people get confused, heh. It's very curly, ick, but I always gel it down. I don't do anything with my hair; I hate it.

1 MG.

Eyes = blue/green
    Hair = Black
    My hair is short, flat and boring, but im too lazy to do anything with it....

MG pls

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Crystalmaster Mike gave me this GT!

GT!: It has a soft and plushy body that feels very much like a marshmallow. From this body wafts a gently sweet fragrance that soothes and calms the emotions of its foes.

Chansey?

Dark brown and dark brown. My hair is straight as heck, and really stubborn. So no, I can't do anything with it. Not that I would want to - I'm pretty lazy when it comes to appearance.

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Re: Answer...

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike

Sneasel(h)Obsessive Lunar Gem, Mystery Box.
    Sell that gem for 2 Stamps, and for the Mystery box I'll take 2 Stamps and a Division Gem, which I'll use to deforge my Genetic Accelerator Gene into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone. I'll then sell all the gems for 7 CCP's please^_^

I speak English, French and German. I used to know Spanish when I was younger, but I got bored with learning it so I gave up XD English is the official language in the UK, um, I'd like to learn a bit of Japanese, but chances are I won't get round to it.

My eyes are a light blue/grey colour. My hair is naturally a light brown colour, but I dyed it a coppery colour, and recentely had light blonde highlights put in, as well as having the underneath of it dyed back to my origional colour. I also have long layers to give it more shape. It's also naturally straight, which is great because it means I don't have to mess around with hair straighteners like all my friends do^_^ I normally just leave it down, I never have much time in the mornings to do much with it.

2 MG's please^_^