Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Well, Conversion is one of the moves Porygon starts out with. So, all Porygon know Conversion. However, I'll take it and see if I could find another Pokemon to use it on, if you don't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sure, you can have it Jeff. *hands it over* Good luck on finding another pokemon, I sure don't know of any others...

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(2/13) Have you ever rented DVDs? Why/Why not? Do you think it's worthwhile renting DVDs? Why/Why not?
    Yeah, I rent DVDs all the time because I have Netflix, so its simple and easy. I don't have enough time to drive to the theater, so I'll just watch movies on my own time because I can control when to pause or play it and I can eat dinner while watching it.

(2/14) Have you sent / received any Valentine's cards this year? How about in past years? What do you think about the day generally?
    No, I'm a Valentine-less person. We used to do Valentine's exhange in elementary school, but that was long ago. I don't really care about Feb 14th, I'm sort of a loner and independent person. I'll find love when I'm ready.

(2/15) Have you ever said something you regret saying? Why/Why not? Do you always say things you regret saying? Why/Why not
    I don't think so, because I hardly talk at all. I'm such a quiet person. In fact, I regret NOT saying things because I need to be more assertive and voice my feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Hannah
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
    MG: Flame Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs
    SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    GT: Every time this Pokemon flaps its wings it looses highly toxic dust.

Jeff
    MG: Division Gem

Linc
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Chris
    GT: No sorry. It was Electrike.
    MG: Miracle Berry
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon frightens people by screaming loudly or appearing suddenly.

Aragornbird
    MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Division Gem

(2/16) Do you play a musical instrument? Why/Why not? Do you think you'll get a musical instrument in the future? Why/Why not?

(2/17) Have you ever been on a boat trip? Why/Why not? Would you like to go on a boat trip? Why/Why not? Where would you go? Why?

The real Shonta Moderator

(2/16) Do you play a musical instrument? Why/Why not? Do you think you'll get a musical instrument in the future? Why/Why not?
    I used to play the clarinet back in middle school, but I wasn't good at it. I quit after a year of trying to play it. I also took piano lessons but I haven't played in a while and I think I forgot what I learned. I don't think I'll get a musical instrument anytime soon. I'm just too busy doing other things to practice.

(2/17) Have you ever been on a boat trip? Why/Why not? Would you like to go on a boat trip? Why/Why not? Where would you go? Why?
    I went on a cruise ship a few years back. My dad wanted my stepfamily to go on a nice vacation. We went to Key West and Cozumel. It was very nice, especially when we went souvenir shopping at the ports of call.

2 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Hannah
    MG: Flame Gem,
    GT: Every time this Pokemon flaps its wings it looses highly toxic dust.
    Sell the Gem for 2 Stamps and is the GT Venomoth? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

I used to play the recorder and fife during primary school, because it was compulsary, not because I wanted to. I gave it up as soon as I left. I doubt I'll get any sort of musical instrument in the future because I've never really been interested anyway and I can think of better ways to spend my time (reading, drawing, writing etc).

I haven't been on anything like a cruise, but I have been on random short boat trips, usually because my parents have wanted us to. Though I think we might be going on one to the Red Sea Riveria (I know that's spelt wrong) which should be fun. I don't have any particular place I'd like to on a cruise, so I don't mind if I go on or don't.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

No, because I have no musical talent whatsoever. I wish I did though, but I'm just so horribly uncoordinated... As for getting an instrument, see the previous answer.

I've taken a scientific cruise with my dad once, out into the ocean to collect samples. It was pretty fun. I would like to take a cruise around New Zealand though, because the whole area is just so pretty.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Shonta
    MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Hannah
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon lashes about with its tail to knock down its foe and use its sharp claws.

Jeff
    MG: Red MGcoin, Berry

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah
    MG: Lunar Gem
    GT: This Pokemon lashes about with its tail to knock down its foe and use its sharp claws.
    Sell the Gem for 2 Stamps and is the GT Charmeleon? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

I'll also take 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll play a game of GT *hands over Red MGCoin*

Used to play the clarinet but I hated practicing and lugging it around everywhere. I always wanted to play the sax but I never I would never committ to it and gave up. It would be nice to go back to it one day but not right now

Never been on a cruise or excursion because I'd rather be on the land than in the water. I've gone snorkeling from a boat once but it wasn't the best experience. If I did go on a cruise, I'd go to the Bahamas or Hawaii

(2/15) Have you ever said something you regret saying? Why/Why not? Do you always say things you regret saying? Why/Why not?

Sometimes I'm a little tactless and I say things that make me feel guilty. The best example I can give is when my sister gave me a movie for my birthday that I didn't really like and I tried telling her that it wasn't my favorite movie but I got reprimanded by my dad. Bad thing to say but I couldn't lie and say I loved it. Don't even know where it is now
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I will play Scratchcards, a Group 2 with squares 1, 5, and 9, for a Green MGCoin.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Kyle
    MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon uses its long tail to pluck nuts and berries that it loves to eat.
    *Hands over a Water Stone*
    *Hands over a Night Stone*
    *Hands over 6 Stamps*
    GT!: Are you Chimecho? I'd like another Hollow Stone if I'm right, please.

Yeah, I've been on ferries a lot, b/c they are fun to ride, especially since you can do many things on them such as getting a bite to eat, playing the occasional coin-operated game(s) if you have any quarters, reading a newspaper, or simply hanging around and relaxing in the lounge area. Yes, I would definitely enjoy another cruise on a ferry (heck, I'd enjoy doing that anytime, other than winter, where the ferries here are tied up since they aren't ice breakers), b/c they are pretty much always full of adventure. I don't know where I'd go, and it would usually vary b/c there are several places in Atlantic Canada I enjoy visiting.

Yes, I used to play several, guitar, piano, trombone, various percussion instruments (I like percussion instruments best these days, but I haven't played one for ages). I'm not sure if I am going to possibly get another instrument in the future, b/c I'm not really into playing music much these days.

[b](2/15)/b] Have you ever said something you regret saying? Why/Why not? Do you always say things you regret saying? Why/Why not?

Yeah, I have (though I can't exactly remember anything I regret saying), b/c it sometimes makes me feel ashamed about things, especially if I was angered too much in a short time. No, I rarely say things I regret saying, b/c I'm the kind of person (both here and RL) who never wants to hurt anyone's feelings, even if it was by accident.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and another GT! please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(2/15) Have you ever said something you regret saying? Why/Why not? Do you always say things you regret saying? Why/Why not?
    Yes, many time. I'm so self-demanding that I end up regretting something I've said almost everyday. I know it doesn't help me, but I've been working on changing that for years. Maybe some day I'll learn not to be so hard on myself. Most of the time it's something the other person won't remember anyway.

I used to play the piano, but I stopped due to lack of time for practising. Now the only musical instrument I use is my voice. I sing as much as I can. I don't think I'll get a new instrument any time soon. I don't need one.

Sensors detect why/why not abuse. I've gone on boat trips a few times for fun. I think it would be nice to go on another. I've never gone far in a ship, though. Just short trips of an hour or less.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

GT: No sorry. It was Electrike.
    Really? I even checked Electrike's pokedex entry before I had guessed and it didn't say anything about that...

GT: This Pokemon frightens people by screaming loudly or appearing suddenly.
    Is that Misdreavus? 2 Stamps if it is, please.

I play two; tenor saxophone and piano. I play them because I enjoy doing it, and I like making and listening to music - I always have. I used to play the violin, and then I played the cello, but I just didn't enjoy doing that. I think it might have been because of my teacher, but I'm not really sure. Regardless, I like what I'm doing now, so that's not a big deal. I might get my own instrument in the future; my own saxophone would be cool (the one I have now is the schools) and I'd love an electric piano.

Yes, I've been on a few, but they were only for enjoyment or to get to a nearby island (one trip was when we were going from mainland Mexico to a nearby island, Isla Mujeres). None of the trips I've been on boats have been very long, though. My favourite was probably when we went to see dolphins and whales - there was a glass bottom for us to see underwater, which was cool. We did indeed see two whales underwater and saw dolphins on the surface too, so it was worthwhile. I don't know where I'd go if I went on another boat trip... Although a boat trip across the Atlantic to the USA would be really cool, even if it would take a long time. And I agree with Gabi - quite a lot of why/why nots. =P

~ 2 MGs, please. (Shock! No requests for Scratchcards/GTs!)

EMT Game
    Type: Poison
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

Hannah
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: When this Pokemon is born it has just one snow-white tail and this splits from its tip as it grows older.

Becca
    GT: In the distant past this Pokemon was somewhat stronger than the horribly weak descendants that exist today.
    MG: Darkness Gem, Division Gem, Light Gem

Jeff
    SC: 1 Red MGcoin

Kyle
    GT: Correct. Take your Hollow Stone.
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Stat Modification Die, Hollow Stone
    SC: 7 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin
    GT: If this Pokemon charges at an enemy the hairs on its back stand up straight.

Gabi
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Stat Modification Die, Red MGcoin

Chris
    MG: Rainbow Gem, Stat Modification Die

(2/18) Do you like drawing? Why/Why not? Do you think you're good at drawing? Why/Why not? Do other people say you're good at drawing?

(2/19) Do you celebrate family birthdays? Why/Why not? Do you do anything special to celebrate them? Why/Why not?

(2/20) Do you have a printer? Why/Why not? What do you use it for? Do you use it a lot? Why/Why not?

EMT Game: Toxic?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT: Is this Sludge Bomb?

(2/18) Do you like drawing? Why/Why not? Do you think you're good at drawing? Why/Why not? Do other people say you're good at drawing?

I like to draw, mostly in the margins of my school notes when I'm bored. ^_^ I wouldn't say I'm good, but at least I can tell what I'm drawing. Other people have said I'm good, though.

(2/19) Do you celebrate family birthdays? Why/Why not? Do you do anything special to celebrate them? Why/Why not?

Yes, I do. In fact, I just celebrated my mom's, we went out to dinner. Usually that's about it, go out to dinner, then a cake at home and presents. We celebrate them because birthdays are supposed to be special.

(2/20) Do you have a printer? Why/Why not? What do you use it for? Do you use it a lot? Why/Why not?

Yes. Yes, I do. I use it for... um, printing stuff. Normally homework. That amounts to a lot of printing.

I think you're running out of ideas... heh.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

*gags* So many gems. I'll sell them for stamps

GT: I'll say Magikarp for a Blue Coin. If I'm right, I'll use the coin for another round of GT
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

The real Shonta Moderator

I can't draw, but I doodle on the margins of my notes at school. Basic shapes and swirls. Although one time I drew a Jigglypuff that looked decent. I'll be taking a drawing class soon so I'll get much better.

Yeah, especially my grandparents'. They're special to me, so it's nice to celebrate to me. We usually have dinner out, or if it's my grandparents, we cook for them. They like us cooking for them.

Yeah, I have a printer. We need it to print out papers and stuff. I also do projects for the church now and then so I also use it for that reason. So I use it a lot.

3 MGs please. And I would like to guess Acid for the EMT game.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

EMT Game
    Type: Poison
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Acid
    Congrats, Jeff has won a Sludge Bomb TM.

Jeff
    MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem

Becca
    *Hands over 6 Stamps*
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
    GT: If something bites this Pokemon's tail it won't even notice for a whole day.

Shonta
    MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Administrator

I do like drawing... I don't think there's a reason, I've just always liked it. I'm very slow at drawing, and I've seen others get much better results than I do but I think I'm fairly good at it. People normally understand the content of my drawings (unless it's something they don't know about). And some have said I was good at drawing too.

Yes, because it's a tradition everyone in my family follows. They normally consist of meetings with friends and family at the home of the person whose birthday we're celebrating, and there's normally food (which varies depending on whose birthday it is) and the person gets presents. And then there's normally a cake with candles, which the person blows after making 3 wishes once everyone has sung "que los cumplas feliz".

Yes, I do. Because I bought one (really, what does the why/why not mean here?) I use it mostly to print stuff for university and Battle Range stories, so yes, quite a lot. I rarely print in colors, though. Which is a good thing since color cartridges are very expensive.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Very much. I do it during my free time or while I'm bored (usually when the teacher is speaking) Honestly, I'm really tired of hearing about torque and the Hall's effect and capacitors and magnetic torque... :/ At the risk of my modesty, I'd say I do consider myself an artist; other people have praised my work, so I think that's a pretty good sign. Plus, I don't gag in agony when I look at my own stuff

We usually go out to dinner... We hardly have parties anymore. Too lazy, I think, and I prefer a nice, quiet dinner anyway.

Yup. I just finished installing it; had to do a lot of hunting on the HP site to track down a driver that worked, but now it's done. The scanner still has problems, though. But yeah, it's nice to have a printer again. I used to have to save stuff on my USB drive and print everything at school, but now I have something at home again! Whee.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Administrator

I'm going to sell my newest stat modification die to Kyle for 10 stamps.
    I'd also like a spin at the EMT along with my MGs (I replied to the polls earlier today). *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins.*

Gabi
    MG: Ocean Gem, Red MGcoin, Spark Gem
    EMT: Milk Drink TM

Karin
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Photosynthesis Gem

(2/21) Do you have a scanner? Why/Why not? What do you use it for? Do you use it a lot? Why/Why not?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(2/21) Do you have a scanner? Why/Why not? What do you use it for? Do you use it a lot? Why/Why not?

I do have a scanner, because I got it for a Christmas present. It has long since stopped working, so my mom replaced it. I don't use it often, just to make copies of stuff for school, but my mom uses it to make copies of crosswords.

Administrator

Thanks. Now I'm also trading my Milk Drink TM for a Psywave TM, which I'm giving Iael. Kyle, will you please confirm both trades?

I have a scanner, but I don't have the drivers ATM, so I don't use it. I'm hoping to fix that soon. In the meantime, I use my dad's to scan my drawings when I go to his house.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

GT: I'll say Slowpoke for a Blue Coin and if I'm right, I'll use that and a Red one for my first EMT of the month

I like to draw, but I completely suck at it. I have no natural talent and my hand shakes when I try to do something intricate. I don't show anyone what I draw but I know they would think I'm bad

Whenever someone's birthday comes up, all we do is get a cake and give them presents. My parents don't really want anything to do with a party because it means they're getting older but my sister and I welcome anything they do for us

Yeah, we have one and we mostly use to it print essays or pictures. I'd say we use it at least once a month, if not more
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    Thanks. Now I'm also trading my Milk Drink TM for a Psywave TM, which I'm giving Iael. Kyle, will you please confirm both trades?
    Yes, I confirm both trades.

'hands Gabi 10 Stamps and his Psywave TM for a second Stat Modification Die as well as a Milk Drink TM'

I'm going to give my Milk Drink TM to my adopted Miltank, Cream (I'm sure she'll love it).

GT!: You are Piloswine I think. If I'm right I'd like a Blue MGCoin please.

No, I don't, b/c we never had one here before. I assume getting one may be nice, though.

Yes, we have a printer, b/c it's a part of our computer stuff here (although it needs ink in the worst way >_>). I rarely use it these days, but if I could use it again, I'd be using it to print off parts of walkthroughs for my GC games, or even a certain recipe for an awesome looking cake I'd love for my birthday come April.

Yes, we celebrate family birthdays b/c it's one of the most important things we have to do here. For some birthdays, we go to the house of whoever is celebrating a birthday, b/c they live so far from us.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. mainly we just give a card and sometimes go visit them unless its a youngster and then they may have a party that we go to. Basically just a card and maybe cake and ice cream. Most of us are older now and some members its mroe pleasant to be around than others whcih try to pick fights x.X

Yes i do. I have to have one for school and all. Actually its a printer, scanner, adn copier in one. I print out papers for school occasionally back up information for my captees adn adoptees. sometimes stories that i'm working on jsut in case something happens.

Yes i have a scanner its part of my printer. I use it every once in a while especially when i'm drawing etc... I don't use it as much as i did when i first got my fist scanner but i still use i frequently
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Jeff

Gabi

Becca
    EMT: Meteor Mash TM
    MG: Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone

Kyle
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem, Mystery Box
    SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon rarely appears before people and it's said to nest where lightning has fallen.

Amy
    MG: Flame Gem, Berry, Berry

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that gem for stamps please.

I'd also like 1 game of GT please

as well as 5 games of group 1 scratchards for 2 stamps please (2,3,5) *hands over the mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah
    GT: When this Pokemon is born it has just one snow-white tail and this splits from its tip as it grows older.
    Vulpix? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

Yes, we've had one ever since we got the computer, I think it came with it. I use it for anything that needs printing, really, usually coursework. I do use it for art ocasionally, but we rarely have a colour cartridge so it doesn't come out right. I don't use it that often, because I haven't needed to for ages (did that make sense? o_O).

Yes again, we bought it when we got the computer, no real reason why, we just wanted one. I use it for scanning (duh...) any pictures I've done or when I need to get images onto the computer for art so I can save them to disc for my dad to print out (in colour) at his work. I don't use it that much either, because I don't do art that much and I haven't needed to get any pictures for art for a while.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Selling my 2 Gems for 4 Stamps.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll use the Red coin to play GT and I'll sell the stone and gem for stamps

We have a scanner, but I don't use it because I don't know how to use it. If I did know how to use it, I would upload drawings my sister did and show it on Fanart like she wants me to do
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Kyle
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem, Mystery Box
    SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon rarely appears before people and it's said to nest where lightning has fallen.
    Ooh, another Mystery Box!

Besides the usual stuff (the Stamp, CCP, Red MGCoin and free MG), I'd like a Hollow Stone please.

GT!: Are you Manectric? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Right now, I'd like 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin as usual) as well as another GT! please.

Also, I'd like to make a couple of forgings (one with the Hollow Stone I'm asking for from the MB) please:

'hands over his other 2 Hollow Stones, a Light Gem, a Solar Gem, a Lunar Gem and a Photosynthesis Gem'

From the forgings I'd like a Day Stone and a Genetic Accelerator Gene please.

'hands over 5 Stamps'
    Knight of Time

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Not really, my parents don't really care for birthdays. Although sometimes we get them small gifts or take them out too dinner. But it's really not as special as it sounds. They weren't raised on birthday traditions like American people are.

Yes, I need it to print out assignments for school. I use it a lot nowadays because many of my classes require us to hand in typed assignments,

Yes, I use it for scanning my small drawings. I sometimes use it, but a lot of my drawings are too big for the scanner, so I use a digital camera for those cases.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

I wish Soo was here more often especially when I'm ill.

Amy
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT: This Pokemon's pincers are not only powerful weapons but they are used for balance when walking sideways.
    SC: 2 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins

Hannah
    MG: Spark Gem, Solar Gem
    SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: This horrifying plant Pokemon attracts prey with aromatic honey then melts them in its mouth.

Karin
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

Becca
    GT: This Pokemon's long tongue slathered with a gooey saliva sticks to anything so it's very useful.
    *Hands over 3 Stamps*

Kyle
    MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Division Gem
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: If you sleep by it all the time this Pokemon will sometimes show you dreams it has eaten in the past.
    *Hands over a Day Stone*
    *Hands over a Genetic Accelerator Gene*

Aragornbird
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Darkness Gem

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Just hire someone else. Two workers isn't enough sometimes

GT: I'll guess Lickitung for a Blue Coin and if I'm right, I'll use that to play another GT today

And I'll sell my gem for stamps
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't have enough time to answer any polls right now so I'd just like to sell my Rainbow Gem.

And I agree with Becca; if the workload is too much, then just hire someone else. You never did say who was going to get hired after the whole application-sending thing, after all...

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT: This Pokemon's pincers are not only powerful weapons but they are used for balance when walking sideways.
    SC: 2 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins
    Krabby? 2 stamps if i'm correct

I'd like a game of MP please as well as 3 group 1 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 stamps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?