Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Spam with incorrect translations. Get myself fired.

What would you do if every time you were typing a long TPM reply, you were interrupted by something, like someone called you to eat dinner or play a board game?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Tell them to wait so I can finish my post.

What would you do if you had a friend that constantly ruined the ending of movies/books/video games even after being asked to stop?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

I'd probably stop being friends with that person...someone like that wouldn't deserve my friendship if he/she had a tendency to be that obnoxious.

What would you do if a dump truck came into your front yard, and spilled your favourite ice cream on the ground?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Take a picture and show it to my mates. I wouldn't eat something a dump truck spilled on the ground, even if it was my favourite ice cream. I'd also ask the truck driver to clean it up somehow.

What would you do if you saw a lion in your front yard?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Call animal control and stay indoors until it's gone.

What would you do if you won a free trip around the world by hot air balloon?

Go to meet TPMers.

What would you do if there was a radio station that played your most favorite pieces of music all the time until you get bored?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Listen to it until I got bored and then come back to it later the next time I feel like listening to music.

What would you do if you were unable to get tickets to see the most highly anticipated movie of the summer?

Wait for the DVD release, I guess.

What would you do if you were a contestant on The Weakest Link (hosted by Anne Robinson), and your opponents were all trivia masters (including Mark "The Beast" Labbett) determined to keep you on your toes throughout the game?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Play along, except that I'd try to pay in kind the host's insults.

What would you do if you were Batman?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Fight crime and maybe take Superman down in a fight.

What would you do if someone made a clone of you that was the opposite gender?

Challenge her to various games. Literally see if I can win myself. Don't care about the gender.

What would you do if your friend called you twice a week and always talked with you for 2 hours?

Tell them that while I appreciate hearing from them, that I'd be more comfortable either seeing them in person somewhere, or talking to them on Facebook instead (if I had them on Facebook).

What would you do if your only way of communicating with people was by using sign language (in this case, holding up a sign saying what you wanted to say, like what Looney Tunes characters use sometimes)?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Depending on my mood either carry the signs around with me so I can communicate or just leave them at home and go without communicating with people.

What would you do if you got to be a Looney Tune for a day?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Depending on my mood either carry the signs around with me so I can communicate or just leave them at home and go without communicating with people.

What would you do if you got to be a Looney Tune for a day?

Help Will E. Coyote to catch Road Runner in exchange for some of his inventions.

What would you do if you lived in the Pokemon world but only Magikarps listened you training orders for some odd reason?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Become a Magikarp master.

What would you do if you discovered a cheap method of interstellar travel?

First off, I'd sell my idea for a very high price. Then I'd buy a spacesuit and make the most of it by switching planets every day for my own amusement.

What would you do if I challenged you to a game of chess?

I'd accept of course...and probably win in the end through a mix of luck and skill (sorry Mikachu).

What would you do if you were given an invitation to play a game you never played before, and you managed to do well despite not winning in the end?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

If I liked the game, continue playing. Otherwise, I would give up after that one time.

What would you do if you got stuck having to train a very annoying person how to do something.

Ask for a monetary reparation for my hard work.

What would you do if you met Super Mario?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Get his autograph and then ask why the Princess never thinks to install better security to keep from getting kidnapped by Bowser.

What would you do if you got banned from your favorite restaurant?

Make a disguise and go there anyway.

What would you do if you met Sonic?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Get his autograph ask to hear about all the time he defeated Dr. Robotnik.

What would you do if an evil alternate realty version of you tried to take your place here?

Fight him. The chance to win would be equal, since he's me in alternate reality.

What would you do if discovered the secret of eternal youth?

Write a book about it.

What would you do if you were cast in the latest South Park episode in a costume much like Kenny's, and you could only talk in mumbles just like Kenny?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Stay away from the boys so I don't end up dying.

What would you do if everyone you know became incredibly lazy?

Make sure I don't do everything for them and try to motivate them again.

What would you do if you were a Magikarp?

Evolve into Gyarados IMMEDIATELY...I wouldn't want to be stuck in this form at all.

What would you do if Whack-a-TPMer was revived, and you were the first person to be whacked in ages?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Get revenge from beyond the grave.

What would you do if you had the power to control fire?

Get some job as a firefighter.

What would you do if your favorite restaurant started offering only your least favorite food?

I'd stop going to that restaurant, I guess.

What would you do if you were digging through old TPM posts of yours, and you couldn't find your very first post?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Nothing. I would just give up looking and move on to something else.

What would you do if you became famous for uploading cute animal videos to YouTube?

Establish my own chargeable video streaming service for those videos.

What would you do if it started to rain money?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Grab a few buckets and stay outside filling them up until it stops raining.

What would you do if you got to be your favorite hero for a day?

Keep an eye out for troublemakers...if I found one for real, I'd be quick to get them to the police in a flash.

What would you do if you were accused of stalking someone, and that person had no idea you weren't trying to do any harm to them?
    Knight of Time

Beg for forgiveness, that's what I do all the time.

What would you do if this was the only active topic on TPM?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Respond if possible, otherwise leave and come back later hoping to see more topics.

What would you do if you were trapped in your house for a week due to snow?

I'd just do the usual stuff I do when I'm home (such as using the computer and playing my Pokemon games).

What would you do if you found an old game of yours that had been missing for a long time?
    Knight of Time

Thank God I found it and start playing it.

What would you do if you were thrown into a world where both Final Fantasy and The Legend of Zelda coexisted?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Go on an adventure using weapons and magic from both worlds.

What would you do if you could combine any two shows together to form one brand new show?