Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

Cheesey >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem | EMT: Reversal TM and Fire Spin TM

Charizard04621>> MG: Darkness Gem, Flame Gem | GT!: I live underground for many years in complete darkness. I use my sharp claws to carve the roots of trees and absorb moisture and nutrients from the roots of trees. I stay motionless as I wait for evolution.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Retail: 5 Stamps | MG: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Silver Ledian >> MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin, Rainbow Gem | GG: Hollow Stone | SC: specify group, squares and Prize.

aragornbird >> Actually, I think that's a Dragon Rage TM. MG: Flame Gem, Spark Gem | GT!: It keeps its foes at bay with the intensity of its flames, and gusts of superheated air. It applies its outstanding nimbleness to dodge attacks even while scorching the foe with flames.

Me >>
    Danny gave me this GT!:
    GT - in R, B, and Y you find me in victory road... in every game at levels below 30 at least sometimes. What a challenge I am =[. Who am I?

I'd say your Geodude, by the lack of Magikarp at Victory Road.

(1/9) [1] Shamelessly steal Cheesey's poll for this one and answer it.
    Is school tiring you out? Are you not at all used to the school routine after Christmas? Is your brain working properly after so much relaxation?
    You betcha! I had a headache the last part of the week, though now in the weekend, I've had the chance to rest. And the school routine, ugh! It's like the minute I put foot there, dead lines were thrown at me! And my brains are... still intact, not aching, but not willing, either.

(1/9) [2] What fysical incomfortees are you experiencing at this very moment?
    My mouth is dry, a headache is poking at my skull, and I'll probably hurt my neck if I keep twisting it to watch the telly at the same time as typing this message.

(1/10) What weird TV commercials have you seen lately? If any TV near yoru computer is on as you answer this, what's on?
    Don't ask. There's this program, on this channel, and it consists of all these commercials revolving around sex, sh|t and what not. The tv's on behind me, with a program about two cousins travelling from the South to the North Pole, over the Americans continents. Pretty Cool, so I'm logging off in seconds.

(1/11) What's your favourite sport? (You have to choose one!) What makes it better than other sports? Do you watch any professional sports?
    NO!!! It's the NoSportsAvailable, 'kay? Maybe soccer, the only sport where I can do something (defend a little). I sometimes watch soccer games, or tennis (Kim Clijsters! Justine Henin-Hardenne!) with my dad, but not lately.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell those two Gems for 4 CCPs.

Mike gave me this GT!:

I live underground for many years in complete darkness. I use my sharp claws to carve the roots of trees and absorb moisture and nutrients from the roots of trees. I stay motionless as I wait for evolution.

Nincada.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oh, sorry! First time asking for one...I know you're not psychic XD

K, I'll have 2 Group 2 sc's, scratch off 2,6,8 and 7 stamps as the prize =/ Hope that's right...
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike: Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone
    GT - correct :O

Karin: your 4 ccps

Eamon: 2 red mgcoins ;o.

aragornbird: errr, actually it was Dragon Rage TM XD

(1/11) What's your favourite sport? (You have to choose one!) What makes it better than other sports? Do you watch any professional sports?

Edit: err where did my reply go o_o;;

Anyway my favorite sport is speedcubing >=D. It's the speed solving of a rubik's cube, if you care :O. I like it because I lack atheletic ability to do well in sports, but I can solve cubes easily and quickly >=]

MG, 20 scs 123 7 stamps

My fav is Basketball, i try to play but aint real good XD
    I dont REALLY like b-ball, but i generably dont like sport.
    i watch the Rugby when its on, but mainly just the bigger competitions.

1 MG pls

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(1/9)~1 Do you like these "make your own questions" polls?

Well, i dont answer to them much so I have no real reason to complain about them no do I?

(1/9)~2 Are do doing anything pokemon related on a site that isnt about pokemon?

well, if you consider RPGs that are about such things as X-pokes, then yes, i am.

(1/10)~ What weird TV commercials have you seen lately? If any TV near yoru computer is on as you answer this, what's on?

Right now, the new episode of teen titans is on. Im also watching a horror movie called sabretooth. A guy just got eaten,lol.

(1/11)~ What's your favourite sport? (You have to choose one!) What makes it better than other sports? Do you watch any professional sports?

I love football. Its good because its one of the few sports I am good at and its one of the few sports that is interesting to watch.

4 MGs please!

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Banned

(1/11)~ What's your favourite sport? (You have to choose one!) What makes it better than other sports? Do you watch any professional sports?

My favourite sport would have too be...... soccer! I love playing soccer- umm because.....because... teamwork, having fun, watching everyone get all grumpy and intense over winning ^_^ its funny.... I like playing soccer, and its a really easy game too learn.

Professional sports? Sometimes I watch the football, or cricket I guess, but not very often. I'm not very interested in that type of stuff..

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    Amy: GT: I'm one of two RBY Pokemon that learn this very unique attack. Because of this attack, the other Pokemon that learns it usually sleeps around a lot in the GSC breeding center :x.

Originally posted by Nala98
    Is the GT Mew? If so 2 ccps if i'm right.
    [/B]
    Sell that flame gem for ccps

i like fishing. It requires patience and even the best can have one get away. i dont' really watch sports that much. None of my family has been big on them. From time to time my dad will watch a football game but he usually falls asleep anyway.

20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) Please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/12) What colour scheme is TPM currently at for you? Do you light or dark colours more? What colour is everything roundabout you right now?

Danny » 1 Stamp/CCP.
    Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.

soggy » 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Green Lanturn » Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin.

H_F » Hollow Stone.

Amy » Light Gem.
    Scratchcards » 9 Red MGcoins, 9 Blue MGcoins.
    *hands over 2 CCPs*
    GT! » Wait for Danny, please.

~*~*~*~*~*~

1/12) What colour scheme is TPM currently at for you? Do you light or dark colours more? What colour is everything roundabout you right now?
    I have the blue scheme right now. I prefer it because it is dark - bright colours seem to hurt my head after looking at them for too long. Black and blue = (y). My walls are blue, silver and orange (o_o) my computer is grey, desks/shelves atc are brown... crapet is white... And posters are all sorts of different colours. Woo. =O

1 MG please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1/12) What colour scheme is TPM currently at for you? Do you light or dark colours more? What colour is everything roundabout you right now?

Currently, my colour scheme is blue, like traditional TPM. It always reminds me of the older TPM and I'm just more used to this one than the others. I find it hard to change to the other colours because they're either too blinding or I don't like the colours...

I like both dark and light colours, although light is different from bright. I'm not a fan of lime green and luminous orange etc. but I like my pastels and plains ^^

I've a lot of colours around me atm but my room's theme colour is probably blue. Sky blue walls, medium blue carpet and light blue bedspread etc. My desks are brown and my computer is cream...not that's enough detail in case you find out where I live =/

1 MG please and 1 grabber game, 4 across, 3 up
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy: GT: I'm one of two RBY Pokemon that learn this very unique attack. Because of this attack, the other Pokemon that learns it usually sleeps around a lot in the GSC breeding center :x.

Originally posted by Nala98
    Is the GT Mew? If so 2 ccps if i'm right.
    [/B]
    I'd liek to sell that gem for ccps

(1/12) What colour scheme is TPM currently at for you? Do you light or dark colours more? What colour is everything roundabout you right now?

I use the blue. I like light colors for the bost part. My lap top is gray and blue, my mouse bad has a pick of a drake mallard on it with blue background. The walls are white and so is floor.

Twenty games of group two scratchards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) Please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

(1/12) What colour scheme is TPM currently at for you? Do you light or dark colours more? What colour is everything roundabout you right now? Black & Orange! It is the best IMO! i like both, but black+orange are my fav combo.
    er, cream walls, black radio, black CD case, lotsa white paper, and a cream-coloured computer =)

MG pls

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

• Blue.
    • It depends on the context, but I generally like light colors better.
    • Lots of colors.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It's blue. I prefer the darker colours since the lighter ones obviously strain my eyes. Lot's of colours.

- 1 MG.
    - 20 Scratchcards, #1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs.
    - 8 CCPs from my two Mystery Boxes

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Egro: Solar Gem

Eamon: Red MGcoin and a Spark Gem

Amy: Spark Gem, 21 CCPs, 8 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins
    GT - correct, 2 ccps

soggy: Solar Gem

gabi: Solar Gem

Jay: Division Gem, 8 CCPs, 7 CCPs, 6 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins.

TPM is the standard blue, because it always was that way and I like it . I like darker colors. Around me... things are dark because a lot of lights are off. The computer is white, the furniture is wood-colored, the walls are white, and other things are of random colors =p.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 scs

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/13) Do you have long or short hair? What colour is it? Do you wear hats? Got any silly wigs or anything around the home?

Danny » Lunar Gem.
    Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins, 14 Stamps.

Amy » *hands over 2 CCPs*

~*~*~*~*~*~

(1/13) Do you have long or short hair? What colour is it? Do you wear hats? Got any silly wigs or anything around the home?
    I have quite long hair. Now it's flat, and halfway down my neck. It's naturally brown, but as quite a lot of people will know, I dye it blue. I don't wear hats unless I'm going to as fancy dress party and that's not very often at all. We only have an insane afro wig around and nobody wears that.

1 MG Please.

Administrator

I have very long hair. It's somewhere between dark blond and light brown and looks golden in the sun. I don't wear hats; sometimes a cap when it's too sunny. And I don't have any wigs... I used to have one, but I don't know where it is now.

MG and EMT, please.

*Hands over a Green MGCoin.*

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

My hair is about medium length. Its as my mom calls it dishwater blond. Basically, its not blonde, but its not brown either its in between. Though i have a streak of gray x.X I sometimes wear hats but not very often. Its usually when the wind is rather rough. Nope no wigs, unless the one from when i was like 8 and dressed up like a clown counts and i have no idea where it is.

I'd also like 20 game of group 2 scratchvards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1/13) Do you have long or short hair? What colour is it? Do you wear hats? Got any silly wigs or anything around the home?

I have short hair. I don't think I'll ever have long hair because I wouldn't suit it, it'd be too hard to look after and I just prefer it really. My hair is black, I look after it a lot. I spend about 5 minutes, in the morning, making sure it's flicked up at the front alright and so I try not to wreck it - sad I know but you should see my hair without the gel and stuff XD Wigs...no, none, we're not into the whole cross-dressing thing :p

1 MG Please and Grabber Game (yay!), 5 across 4 up - I'm a right gambler today XD
    Silver Ledian

(1/13) Do you have long or short hair? What colour is it? Do you wear hats? Got any silly wigs or anything around the home? ShortBlacksometimeslol, no
    Short hair doesn't take long to maintain

Mg pls

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Mike gave me this GT!:

I live underground for many years in complete darkness. I use my sharp claws to carve the roots of trees and absorb moisture and nutrients from the roots of trees. I stay motionless as I wait for evolution.

Nincada.

Deja vu... Didn't we have this poll before? *blink* Maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway, it's the default color scheme right now. I prefer darker colors. I'm in the study, so I see a lot of brown and black for our wooden tables and computers, and white for the carpet, ceiling, and walls.

Short hair. It used to be black years ago, but now it's brown because it just decided to change color. I don't like hats, wigs, or anything of the kind - they make my hair static-y and uncomfortable.

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

egro: Mystery Box

gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Bubblebeam TM

amy: Solar Gem, 10 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins.

eamon: Lunar Gem, and you dropped the item in the grabber game :o.

soggy: Red MGcoin

karin: Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

I have hair that's err... somewhat short? Like I don't get my head shaved, but my hair isn't really long... Err anyway it's some sort of dark brown or black :o. I wear hats occasionally, and no silly wigs anywhere >=o

MG, 20 scs 123 7 ccps

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

amy: Solar Gem, 10 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. [/B]
    I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play a game of GT. and a game of MP *hands over one blue MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Danny » Flame Gem.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGcoins.

Amy » *hands over 2 CCPs*
    GT! » In the day I stay planted in the ground, waiting until nght time when I can sow my seeds. What am I?
    MP » Tropius, Magneton, Mantine, Growlithe, Zangoose, Sableye, Clefairy, Gastly, Exeggcute, Pikachu, Shelgon, Scizor, Ninjask, Ho-oh, Ledyba, Armaldo, Kirlia, Pupitar, Goldeen, Jumpluff, Aggron, Aron, Mawile, Sealeo, Porygon.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'll take 2 Division Gems out of that Mystery Box. Then I'll forge them with 2 of my Genetic Accelerator Genes to get 14 CCPs worth of gems. I'll sell those gems along with...

Solar Gem x6
    Spark Gem x2
    Photosynthesis Gem
    Lunar Gem x3
    Ocean Gem x4

These ones. The total, I believe, is 14 + 32 = 46 CCPs.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    [BAmy » *hands over 2 CCPs*
    GT! » In the day I stay planted in the ground, waiting until nght time when I can sow my seeds. What am I?
    MP » Tropius, Magneton, Mantine, Growlithe, Zangoose, Sableye, Clefairy, Gastly, Exeggcute, Pikachu, Shelgon, Scizor, Ninjask, Ho-oh, Ledyba, Armaldo, Kirlia, Pupitar, Goldeen, Jumpluff, Aggron, Aron, Mawile, Sealeo, Porygon.[/color][/size] [/B]
    Question 1: Can the pokemon in question be legally obtained in R/S?

GT: is it oddish? 2 ccps if i'm right
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

Nice. I'll give it to my Kabuto from Expedia, who doesn't have any water moves yet.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Horse riding because it's very different from anyother sport out there. Plus, it really shows your character.

Blue. I like dark colors better. Right now, there's a mixture of light and dark.

Long, very dark brown hair. I wore a beenie once, and my friend said I look Jamaican. I have no wigs. What would a 14 year old do with a wig?

3 MGs, please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Mike gave me this GT!:

Nincada.

I'll sell the Ocean Gem for 2 CCPs.

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/14) What's your standard schedule for weekdays? Do you like it?

Cheese: 46 ccps for you :O

Airen: Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem, Mystery Box

Karin: 2 ccps

my schedule is listed below. It's fine, but a bit busy... fridays, saturdays, and sundays are better =p
    6:00 wake up
    6:40 get on bus
    7:30 school starts
    2:22 school ends
    2:45 get home, do chores/TPMing/eat food/etc.
    6:00 robotics club
    9:00 get home from robotics
    10:00 go to bed

MG, 20 SCs, 123, 7 ccps.

Advanced Trainer

I'll open my MB, and get two Blue MG Coins. I'll then use them for 4 games of Scratch Card(Group 2) #2, 4, 6 on all.

Hm. Breakfast(optional), School(not optional). On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I go ride horses after school. Tuesdays and Thursdays I usually just go back home. I could do without going to school, but as previously stated, it's not optional.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Mon- work 6am-3pm
    tues- day off
    wed- day off
    thurs- work 7am-4.30pm
    fri- work 7am-4.30pm

its good, but i would like to start work earlier, i dont like wasting time sleeping....

MG pls

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Right now it's at medium length, I don't get hair cuts very often at all, maybe once every six months because I can't be bothered that often xD Right now it's dark brown, which is my natural hair colour. Sometimes I'll dye it black if I want two hours to waste. I don't wear hats, I don't really see much point in them. No I don't have any wigs o_o

Currently it's...

Monday: Day off..
    Tuesday: Day off..
    Wednesday: Day off.. Bowling league.
    Thursday: Day off..
    Friday: Day off..

How fun.

- 2 MG.
    - 20 Scratchcards. #1, 2, 3. 7 CCPs.
    - 2 CCPs for my Division Gem *note to self, has 38 CCPs*

By the way, whatever happened to changing the scratchcard Stamp/CCP amount, you know, 7 Stamps/CCPs down to 5? Or was it disapproved of?

Thanks for the original polls too.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Monday - somewhere between 8-9 wake up and get dressed
    9-10:30 hang out at tpm and neopets
    10:30 leave for class
    11-11:50 Intor to animal Science
    11:50 to 12:30 eat lucnh
    12:30 leave for class
    1-1:50 Swimming class
    1:50 on head back to room do homework, then surf
    tpm
    6-8:50 intro to social work then back to room
    Tuesday - 8-9 get up and get dressed, eat, leave for class
    9:30-10:45 Economics
    11-12:15 Nutrition then back to room for homework
    and surf tpm
    Wednesday - somewhere between 8-9 wake up and get dressed
    1:50 on head back to room do homework, then surf
    tpm
    Thursday - 8-9 get up and get dressed, eat, leave for class
    9:30-10:45 Economics
    11-12:15 Nutrition
    1-2:50 Animal Science Lab then back to room
    Friday - somewhere between 8-9 wake up and get dressed
    1:50 on head back to room or go home for weekend
    I'd also like 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps #2,3,5 please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/15) Do you have a calendar? If so, what's the theme? What's your favourite month? Why?

Danny » Flame Gem.
    Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 10 Blue MGcoins.

Airen » Solar Gem.
    Scratchcards » 1 Red MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoin.

Jay » Mystery Box, Blue MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 7 Red MGcoins, 10 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.
    *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*
    I don't actually know what happened to that rule. o_o Danny mentioned it to me at some point, I gave him my view, and it was never brought up again, I don't believe. We should discuss that at some point. Thanks for reminding us. ^_^

Amy » Green MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 14 Red MGcoins, 4 Blue MGcoins.
    MP » Yep.
    GT! » Yeah, it was Oddish. ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday: English, Geography, Geography, German Mathematics, Biology, Art, Art.
    Tuesday: Biology, Biology, Religious Education, Physical Education, Physical Education, Computing Studies, Music, Music.
    Wednesday: Mathematics, Mathematics, English, English, Geography, Social Education, Computing Studies, Computing Studies.
    Thursday: Art, Art, Computing Studies, German, German, Biology, Music, Music.
    Friday:Physical Education, Physical Education, German, English, English, Geography, Mathematics, Mathematics.

It's okay.

(1/15) Do you have a calendar? If so, what's the theme? What's your favourite month? Why?
    I have a calendar, yes. It's 'The Far Side' calendar with silly cartoon drawings on it with jokes and stuff. My favourite month is probably October, because it isn't too hot, isn't too warm, and my birthday's in that month. Plus, the scenery around here is beautiful.

3 MGs please, because I got skipped last time. Danny, why are you the only person who can't be bothered checking past the last update for everything? It's annoying. ~_~;

Administrator

My schedule constantly changes. But right now...
    7:30 - wake up
    Some time later, hopefully not much later - get out of bed
    8:30-10:00 Tuesdays and Fridays: yoga
    9:00-13:00 Wednesdays: work
    Rest of the time until I have to go: TPM/AIM/Neopets/Writing/Others
    15:30-16:30 Thursdays: Bus
    16:30-18:00 Thursdays: Tai Chi
    Later: some meeting, varies each day
    22:00 Mondays: watch Charmed with my mom
    Somewhere between 23:00 and 0:00: go to bed

I have lots of calendars. I collect them. ^_^ Most of them have natural landscapes or animals, but I have a bit of everything.
    My favorite month is March, because it brings my birthday and the end of the summer, and good things tend to happen to me on that month.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List:

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Amy » MP » Tropius, Magneton, Zangoose, Sableye, Pikachu, Shelgon, Ninjask, Armaldo, Kirlia, Goldeen, Aggron, Aron, Mawile, Sealeo.
    Question 2: Is the pokemon a dual type, for example Steel/rock?

I have two here in my dorm room. The large one has wolves in it. The smaller one has horses. The one I have at home is a large one with hoses in it. I think May is my favorite month. Not only is it the month whcih i was born, the semester usually ends about that time, and i have a short break which is usually well deserved by that time.

Also, I'd like 20 games fo group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    By the way, whatever happened to changing the scratchcard Stamp/CCP amount, you know, 7 Stamps/CCPs down to 5? Or was it disapproved of?
    Err dunno where that idea died... I'll have to talk to the other workers and see .

and where on earth is Kyle? He hasn't posted for a long time ~_~. I'll need to talk to Mike and Chris, but if Kyle doesn't get active soon he's going to end up fired =/.

Egro: where did I skip you? for the last poll you answered you got your mystery box, remember?
    10 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGcoin

Gabi: Ocean Gem, Division Gem

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP, 10 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins.

I have some calender that I got from my uncle for christmas :O. It has a bunch of air force jets on it. My favorite month is probably May, since it contains my birthday and is near the end of school and the beginning of summer.

MG, 20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Mike gave me this GT!:

Nincada.

School, outside school activities, food, computer stuff. Pretty simple.

No calendar. I wouldn't use one.

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer

Yeah, but we rarely use it more than to look nice. The theme is either horses or wolves.

7 games of Scratch Card(Group 2) #2, 4, 6 on all.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB