Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Testing Room: Legendary Hologram Battle! Rossymore VS Edretah (Ref: DL SHARK ATTACK)

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Testing Room: Legendary Hologram Battle! Rossymore VS Edretah (Ref: BTPoke)

Okay, that's three users who have now stopped certain activities after participating in this thread.

WHO'S NEXT?

Starve The Ego, Feed The Soul Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: Testing Room: Legendary Hologram Battle! Rossymore VS Edretah (Ref: BTPoke)

NO WAIT! I clearly missed this

OH WAIT... jk im fine. Ur talking about the ref
    Edretah
    Level 90 Tauren BM/Survival Hunter
    VS SEEKER

"Kind and courteous is a life I've heard, but its so nice to say that we played in the dirt."
    -Jason Mraz

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

FOR SCIENCE

===Stipulations===

Arena:

===Battlers===

===Round 14===

We are in the midst of a very helter skelter battle. I originally busted in here to shut this battle down, but after looking over its parameters, I figured out how to finish it. Plus Keldeo gets love. Anyway. Keldeo neighs and waves its horn up and down, forcing the skies to tear open and launch snowballs of hard consistency at the unfortunate flaming raptor. Moltres coos and covers itself under its wins, creating a steam field around itself as it rests on the ground. (-1)

Kel: -4E (-2H) ~~~ Mol: -15E/+20H
    Hail: 4 rds

Despite the hail also hurting itself, Keldeo gallops forth and goes for the piercing strike with a sblade of pure physical prowess. It's horn however, strikes only dirt, as Moltres rocketed itself into the hail ridden skies, creating a smoke trail for Keldeo to merely watch. The swordsman does not give up and watches as the erratic flames come searing back at him. He jumps at the right moment to stab Moltres with that sword strike, even though Moltres's beak drills alongside his spine, delivering a fantastically powerful strike. Keldeo barely lands on his feet, as Moltres spirals out of the dive and opens its wings in a very intimidating manner-forcing hail around it to instantly melt and create that steam shield once more.(-1)

Kel: -7E/-18H (-4H) ~~ Mol: -8E

Kel raises his sword and his guard, as Moltres cocks its head. Did this fool really think he was kidding when he said "You ever see a sword evaporate?" Well since Keldeo was a glutton for punishment, Moltres just fell to the ground and once again got ready for a nice period of resting...but that may have been a bad idea. Keldeo stood his ground and forced off what could only be described as a monsoon blast of water.

Moltres rolled on the ground, completely soaked by that horrid blast of frigid water. Glad it wasn't raining. But it focused up and tried to heal some of that hit back. (-1)

Kel: -9E (-5H) ~~ Mol: -15E/-22H/+20H

Keldeo kneels, and falls over, exhausted from maxing itself out. Mol cooed and looked back to Edretah, before dissipating in a polygonal fashion. Keldeo vanished in the same manner, and two new Legends took to the stage!

===End Stats===

Ed

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Junior Trainer

Default Re: Testing Room: Legendary Hologram Battle! Rossymore VS Edretah (Ref: DL SHARK ATTA

Stone Edge ~ Thunderbolt ~ Stone Edge
    Edretah
    VS SEEKER

"Kind and courteous is a life I've heard, but its so nice to say that we played in the dirt."
    -Jason Mraz

Elite Trainer

Default Re: Testing Room: Legendary Hologram Battle! Rossymore VS Edretah (Ref: DL SHARK ATTA

Uh, uh, uhhh, you're second move has to be Psystrike, for SCIENCE reasons of course.

MIND READER + SHEER COLD!

Blizzard until you flop.

Veteran Trainer

FOR SCIENCE

===Stipulations===

Arena:

===Battlers===

===Round 15===

As the Hail falls on everyone, we are revisited by the master Legend itself, and the original bird of icy lore. Articuno shimmers with brilliance as it starts up a perfect storm of a Blizzard. Even the sheer power of Mewtwo can't withstand the might of the blast, and its forced attack actually missed! (-1)

Ar: -9E(4H) ~~~ Mew: -9E(3H)/-13H

The freezing winds kept howling down, and the mystical Legend seemed to have had enough. A psychic scimitar materialized and struck Articuno across the strength with the power of an angered Psychic creation.(-1)

Ar: -9E/(4H)-12H ~~~ Mew: -7E(4H)/-13H

Articuno delivers its swan song, before exploding in a pixelated mass. Mewtwo walks away, fading brick by brick until there is nothing left.

===End Stats===

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer

Shadow Ball, Sacred Fire, BRAVE BIRD.

Junior Trainer

Mirror Coat ~ Mirror Coat ~ Counter
    Edretah
    VS SEEKER

-Jason Mraz

Elite Trainer

Second attack will actually be Psycho Boost. SCIENCE!

Veteran Trainer

FOR SCIENCE

===Stipulations===

Arena:

===Battlers===

===Round 16===

2 rounds left of Hail, and the new legends both seem disgruntled at it. The Deoxys looks to its fiery brethren, and shimmers brightly. Ho-oH shimmered and fired off a Shadow Ball that struck the defense laden virus. The ball seemed to bounce off the armor and smashes back into the fiery bird.(-1)

Ho: -8E/-28H ~~~ De: -6E (3H)/-14H

There's not much room for error, and Deoxys strikes the avian with a massive force of Psychic inception. Ho-Oh falls back, but the healthier avian is able to light the entire digital arena on Fire, creating an inferno so powerful that the Space virus kneels.(-1)

Ho: -7E/-13H ~~~ De: -8E(4H)/-13H -2SpA

Ho-oH ends the fire, and surged right for the weakened virus. Barrelling into the virus, both Pokemon ended up on the ground in a heap. Deoxys groaned and placed its arms on the avian's chest...only to fall limp.

Ho: -9E/-3H ~~~ De:-16H

===End Stats===

And with that, it's over. It's finally over.

Rossy gets 6 points
    Ed gets 3.
    I get none La

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

Wait why did rossy change my attack what the fuck?
    Edretah
    VS SEEKER

-Jason Mraz

Veteran Trainer

o.O? Seriously. Did you read the...nope. not gonna be disgruntled.Just gonna point and click....

From the OP:

So I got another idea.

Arena: Testing Room
    A fairly large padded room in the size of a square with one side dominated by a one way mirror allowing experiments to be viewed safely and dutifully. Half of the floor is red, the other half is blue, allowing for simulated effects to occur. In this instance, it brings up holographic representations of legendaries.

The experiment for today is testing out legendary Pokemon prowess and what better way then with a battle. The referee will pick ANY legendary to be materialized for both challengers, it can be the same legendary, it might not. At the end of the round, another legendary will take its place but any statuses or stat changes remain (though fire legendaries will be freed from burn, poison legendaries(?) can't be poisoned, etc.) but the effect will be the same as Baton Pass, thinking about it.

So who's up for a 3 VS 3, DQ of nothin' and with the rule that if your legendary has a signature move, it must use it during the second action, for scientific purposes of course. Also, Rotom and Phione can be selected, because when the hell is Phione ever going to be used in battle. Also, abilities are on and randomized and if you get a legendary twice, it will be shiny the second time, then normal the third. The forme (if applicable) is also random.

It does help to read the instructions of the battle before jumping in and being rash with statements. :/

FOR SCIENCE!

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

Ah, i apologize
    Edretah
    VS SEEKER

-Jason Mraz