Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: War of the Forums

The slaughter never ends. Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#93)

First of all, I love that first panel. Second, I must say that you did an excellent job of portraying mr_pikachu's denial in that page.

Quote Originally Posted by mistysakura View Post
    Hang on, where's Becca while all this is going on? The 'prisoner' could have escaped by now!
    She might've escaped just to get some more Pocky... XD

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#94)

Seadra: Hehe, thanks. I suppose that seeing everything up until the end made it all the more twisted for him. I'm glad it wasn't overdramatic... hopefully I can keep from going too far overboard in the pages to follow.

Ada: I'm glad my role-playing worked! One of the things I detest about some works is when all the characters respond to a big event in exactly the same way; it's like the stereotypical "everybody cried out in unison" thing. Not that I'm always innocent of that, but... I'm glad this worked better. I actually hadn't thought about any reference to the "April Fool's" line when I wrote that, but I can see where it might come up. Yes, the tone has changed rather drastically since the first few pages. And the roles may become a lot clearer now that there's one fewer mod on the team.

As for Becca... think she escaped before the lockdown? We shall see...

DS: I think they're aware that a lot of things are happening at once. They just aren't aware of everything. And it's possible that someone might benefit from this... but who?

You say that "this is war"? Are you trying to preemptively escape any blame for something your character may or may not do in the future?

Developments will follow!

Blade: Oh, right. Stages of death. Didn't get the acronym at first.

Martin has fallen, and this opens up a lot of possibilities for a lot of people. What will happen next?

As for your new Eyebrows Man guess, feel free to PM me about it if you like. If you happen to be wrong, I could use a good laugh. Either way, don't expect me to respond in the positive or negative... don't want to give away too much, now!

Sike: The first panel is something I've wanted to try for a long time. Figured this was an appropriately huge moment in which to do it. And thanks for the compliment about mr_pika's denial. Hopefully the portrayals will remain effective!

Mmm... pocky.

All your page are belong to us!

#94: fireguardian makes his first appearance! And it seems as if Charles Legend, ace reporter, is working for him...

I frantically made this page about three hours before posting it. See, I had a page already completed, but I realized that I needed something else to happen first. So here we are.

Oh, and this title's based upon the concept of "free speech," one of the biggest American ideals.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

First reply in this after much lurk-reading. Woo.

Really interesting concept starting up in the last few strips. Especially 92 - Brian, so calm and happy, then hearing that Martin was slain...great. Pretty emotional, especially with the silent panel at the end.

And now we see fireguardian and Charles Legend introduced, and the arc continues. Although I ask one thing - how did fireguardian suit up to being Zenigata? Must be a loveable, hard-working oaf thing, but fireguardian as an oaf? Weird... o_o;

All I can say is, keep up the good work, and that I like where this thread is going.

Junior Trainer

"You, uh... you can't really do that, right?"

...Can't really do what? XD Heh heh, I don't know what he was threatened with there, but it must have been something pretty nasty to get him to cave like that.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#95)

Toxicity: Hey, welcome to the fold! It's good to have you here. ^_^

Yeah, I was hoping that would work well. Drastic mood swings can be quite effective... I'm just glad the swing didn't appear too irrational.

And now fireguardian's working with Charles. As for your question... actually, I always thought Zenigata had the perfect outfit for a newspaper reporter, so he seemed to be an appropriate choice for someone in fg's position.

I'll certainly try to keep this going strong. Hope to see you here for the pages to come!

Sike: Ehehehe... I'll just leave that up to the creative imaginations of my fellow Fanficcers.

Page! Now!

#95: Looks like mr_pikachu's lost it. But what does Ada plan to do about it?

Besides his work, I mean.

This title is also one of my favorite lines from Rise, an awesome track by Origa that served as the opening theme for Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Awww... firstly, the last one was hilarious. firepokemon is HIM? ?XD XDXDXD

But for this one... I really, really like this one the best so far I think. A lot of emotion and I think it helps bring Ada out more. ^_^

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

So Mewf0ur is a cult leader? Well, that is kinda true...

And that was indeed a lot of emotion in the chapter. Poor Brian, but I wonder what is it that Ada is about to do?
    Please take it easy~

Good night and good luck! Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Dang...great character development for Ada. Yeah, can tell even though she is mourning for Martin's death, she knew that things have to move on. Also, can't help but say "Ouch" on what she said on panel 5.

Hm...now I am wondering how Gavin's announcement will go. ^^
    Also known as Bay =D

Best New Writer-2007 Silver Pencil Awards
    Most Dedicated Writer-2008 Silver Pencil Awards

Rid of the Scarlet Letter (One Shot)//Two Cities (Poem)//Forever Young (one shot)//Hounds of Goldenrod (one shot)

~Nothing, Everything~
    The stage is set. Goals will be achieved. History will come alive.
    Chapter Eighteen up (12/8/08)

Junior Trainer

I think she's about to slap him silly... XP Or something. Well, maybe she'll do something other than inflict a little pain on him, but whatever she does, he won't like it.

...Unless, of course, he's been hit so hard by the news of Martin's death that he won't care what she does to him, or at least not care right away. o.o I guess we'll just see what she does, and how he reacts.

At any rate, damn right he has a job to do, but I still can't help but sympathize with the guy, y'know? He just doesn't seem to handle grief quite the same way as Ada does, is all. But Ada may still succeed in getting him back up on his feet again (whether by slapping or some other means XP), so all that might yet work out as his job demands. Again, I guess we'll see...

Anyway, boss work on another great page.
    Last edited by Sike Saner; 15th August 2007 at 12:53 AM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I was wounding when I'd show up again, but what's this I work for fireguardian and he some sort of greedy mob boss who just happens to run the fanfic E-zine.... O_o

I bet Ada is going to slap Brian in the face or something...

but yeah I been playing my Pokémon Pearl for the lat few days...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Elite Trainer

HE'S GONNA GET IT.

Fanfic seriously needs a personal Ollie Williams. Just to shout things such as above...

Oh, right. We're talking about this new strip. Disregard this line and what's above, although the first line sums up my response to the last panel. :x

I have ideas about what might happen, but they may be too narrow, too deep, or too "anything," really. Although I will be waiting for the results, too. Poor Brian, though; still visibly stunned by the loss of Martin, which has hindered his work. Kinda reminds me of a rut I was in not too long ago but not so recently, so I know he's gonna make it out just fine.

So, what's to happen next. Press conference, serious dramarama...bringing funny back rather than sexy? Last one was a joke, of course.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Last chapter: yay, new characters! Aww, I would've liked to see the interview of Mewfour. Maybe we'll still see a bit anyway? And it looks like we can bend some rules to gain control of the press (or Gavin can anyway). Normally I'd object, but this is fun!

This chapter: Poor Brian. He really seems to have lost it... and I can totally understand. I agree that 'I' got some good character development (that just sounds weirdly narcissistic). Panel 5... ouch. That really got to the heart of it. I have a feeling 'I'm' going to something a bit more drastic than slap him silly, but actually this wouldn't be a bad moment to inject some humor into the situation and defuse the tension a bit. I like the title, by the way.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

You said Brian wasn't worth pittying? I certainly wouldn't want to be in his place right now. As for Martin... who knows what things are like for him now? You, maybe but that's beside the point. I can't tell if he deserves pity or not.
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 15th August 2007 at 06:12 AM.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

I knew it. CADS:

"Cliche anime depression syndrome."

Brian's blown through the fear, anger, and denial phases and is now in the self-pity stage... Ada better snap him out of it before he hits the fifth and final phase...

(bets a donut that Ada beats the shit out of Brian in the very-near future)

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#96)

B4: fireguardian, not firepokemon. They're two very, very different users.

And I'm glad you liked the most recent page. Yeah, that seemed like a good time to show Ada standing out. She's got backbone, that girl.

Faiz: Hey, he's got a cult following, right? ^_^;

It's good to hear that the emotion got through. Sometimes it's hard to really be effective when I can only use the pictures that are available, and when the dialogue has to conform to the frame sizes. But what's Ada doing? We'll see...

Seadra: Hehe, thanks for the compliment! Ada's tough, I'll say that much. Maybe she's more talented than I've let on so far... and yeah, panel five was probably the hardest part of the whole matter for her.

The announcement may not come immediately...

Sike: That depends. Is her intent to snap him back to his senses or to let off some steam? In any event, what will happen when she does whatever she's planning?

Perhaps Brian does deserve a bit of sympathy, or at least some grief counseling. And yet, it seems a little unlikely that Ada's going to play the role of psychiatrist here. That would require a stereotypical couch, and the mods are short one. ^_^;

Thanks for the kudos! I hope you like the pages to come just as well.

Charles: *starts laughing* Erm, yes. You work for a... mob boss. What's it like to be a hitman?

Heh, I suppose a slap would be funny, but... I dunno. Would that really do much good?

I hope Pearl's going well!

Toxicity: IT'S RAININ' SIDEWAYS!

Now all we need is our own Trisha Takanawa. Any volunteers?

I think a lot of people will be waiting for the results of the pages to come. And yeah, Martin's death has had a terrible impact on Brian's productivity. Shame on Martin for dying! Why can't he just live forever? Well, I'm just glad you escaped your rut. Hopefully Brian can be dragged out of his...

Sexy? What sexy? You mean the intermittent flashing by Mega Horny and the Pika? o_0

Ada: Hooray for new characters! Will Mewfour appear, or will we have time for him? Well, the press conference should begin shortly... and yes, we have the power! Muahahahaha!

*coughs*

Yeah, Brian's out of it for now. You definitely got a good morsel of character development, you narcissist. The fifth panel was definitely very revealing... things haven't been pleasant for the mods lately. You may end up doing something fairly severe, or you could give us a Three Stooges moment. Who knows? Glad the title worked for you, too. There's a reason Rise is one of my favorite songs.

Gabi: Okay, maybe he'll deserve some pity after Ada's done with him. And you ask an interesting question... did Martin turn left or right at the fork in the road?

Blade: Cliche? CLICHE?

Okay, perhaps. But hey, it makes sense, doesn't it? And why should he avoid the acceptance stage?

I might take that bet, but it would be improper for me to bet on my own fic. Like that NBA referee who's facing 25 years in prison for fixing games. Probably not worth it for a donut.

Who's up for another page?

#96: ...But what would his alternative be? Hmm.

Maybe if someone had participated in the Fanfiction E-zine Organizer Contest, we moderators wouldn't have had to take control of the press!

(And yes, I know that Ada named it the Fanfiction E-zine Organiser Contest. I'm from America! Organisers don't exist here!)
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Banned

Hmm... Looks like the mods aren't very popular with some folks. My group may get some support soon once our plans become known...

The surviving mods had better watch out...

Elite Trainer

Well, I could volunteer to play Trisha...

"Angst Queen" to "Nasally-voiced Reporter." Hmm...[/musing]

I think I know what Charles is saying here. Be rebellious! Kill your superior with a magic bullet! Let the conspiracy unfold!

So the employee thinks in a way differently from his employer. A way that said employer is blind to because even if he is a "mob boss," at least the Don is a little noble and respectful to those higher up.

Or, maybe there's something that the employer doesn't know about his employee.

There's something to think about.

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hm. Interesting. I never had thought that Charles would have the rebellious soul in him.

Ah, so there is another force threatening the fanfic mods? Let's not forget Dark Sage and the lady in red... all this happening just when they lost Martin. Hm, something bad is coming...
    Please take it easy~

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

It looks like there's a lot of unrest in Fanfic right now.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer

I never said acceptance was the final stage.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

GAR-BAGE DAY! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mmmmm...

Maybe it's just because I'm a massive Lupin III fan, but it hasn't escaped that no two pictures of Zenigata look alike in those last few comics.

Not blaming you. It's what happens when there's a different art team for every single installment.
    The Place That Is No More - Because the world needed to hear me rant and rave.

My ASB A-Team: Qwerty (Magneton), Cici (female Shuckle), Pudge (male Persian), Fuji (male Torkoal), Light (Starmie), Matthias (male Flygon) (six others)

Chairman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Sorry, haven't been up here lately.

I feel sorry for Ada, being forced to snap Brian out of the slump. And there's a press conference and all that...

Sorry, haven't got much to say. I'm busy playing Dragon Quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak
    Ever wonder what it'd be like if a person who could barely speak English were to rom-hack one of the Pokemon games, replace the characters, plot, and Pokemon with ones of his own creation, while at the same time making a terrible mockery of the English language as a whole?

Of course not. Because that'd suck really, really hard. Unfortunately, even though you didn't think about it, this guy did.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=wheat] Maybe I kill fireguardian and take over the fanfic E-zine?

Quote Originally Posted by darktyranitar
    Hm. Interesting. I never had thought that Charles would have the rebellious soul in him.
    Faiz then you don't know me very well... I mean one time if my parents knew half the stuff I looked up online I doubt they would let me online anymore and rip out the second phone line... Of course most of it's just research for my fanfic anyways,it's not like I am looking at a nicked dragon chick pleasing her master or anything...

oh and Brian where did get the Picture of Vash for panel four?

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 16th August 2007 at 02:48 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Junior Trainer

Someone else is displeased with the mods' authority, hmm? Sounds like a recipe for trouble...

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#97)

DS: Maybe the mods are in trouble. Or maybe there's more to this...

Toxicity: Have you seen Trisha? It doesn't seem like much of a stretch to me, from what she goes through.

Charles is definitely saying something big. But what will come of it?

Is fireguardian blind to what Charles is saying? Or is there another explanation for what's happening here?

Lots of questions... the answers will come soon enough!

Faiz: Some people have more secrets than they're initially willing to reveal. You'd be surprised.

It would appear that chaos is looming near on the horizon...

Gabi: That's putting it mildly.

Blade: You want me dead, don't you?

MoP: I know what you mean. The thought hadn't escaped me... I tried to escape that problem by using only the TV version of Zenigata, but it was exceedingly hard to find them. And I didn't realize at first that there had been multiple TV series, either. That didn't help. Sometimes, you've just gotta work with what you have, I'm afraid.

Shuppet: Hey, we all get busy from time to time. At least it's easy to catch up, right?

Ada's been through a lot lately. Her colleagues spied on her, she saw Martin die, she found out something about Gavin that still hasn't been explained, and now she's got to deal with mopey Brian. What a drag!

(By the way, did my PM about the Comic Book Creator software help?)

Charles: You naughty, naughty boy. If your parents only knew! ^_^;;

As for the picture, you're lucky. Most of the time I find an image site, it's long since been abandoned, so I just grab all the images and forget it. But there are a few good ones that are actively updated, and that's where I found the original of the picture you wanted.

Vash Pic

Sike: Hah, you underestimate the mods! Trouble is our middle name!

...That's not always a good thing, of course.

The saga continues!

#97: What did Charles suggest? And why is he so persistent about it?

The title is a direct quote of what is undoubtedly the most well-known line from Rush Hour, the 1998 action hit that has since spawned two highly successful sequels.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Junior Trainer

Hmm... Somehow, I get the feeling that Charles will not really abandon whatever he has in mind. o.o He may very well go ahead and try whatever he's thinking--he'll just make sure not to say another word about it to fireguardian, I imagine...

Elite Trainer

Hehe, you're right about it being not too far of a stretch. ;3

Well, Sike pretty much summed up what I had to say about this new page. Of course we missed exactly what Charles was talking about, although all of our previous thoughts may stay the same or so much as change after looking carefully enough at the dialogue.

...but something tells me that Charles isn't gonna go down without a fight. Vague reminder of a few characters, namely out of Shakespeare's mind, here.

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ah, a big trouble is definitely coming... But still, what is DS and his minions are doing at the time being? And the lady in red and the eyebrow guy?

Next chapter could be on anyone, and I'm looking forward on how things will progress from here.
    Please take it easy~

Veteran Trainer

Consider it revenge for all those times in Twisted Wishes.

And go, Charles! Vive la Revolucion!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Beginning Trainer

Dang, fireguardian has a lot going on. First with Gavin and then dealing with whatever suggestion Charles said that made him say no like that.

Like darktyranitar, I wonder also what is happening with Dark Sage and his minions are doing. It has been a while since we heard of them. Well, can't wait for the next chapter!
    Also known as Bay =D

Rid of the Scarlet Letter (One Shot)//Two Cities (Poem)//Forever Young (one shot)//Hounds of Goldenrod (one shot)

~Nothing, Everything~

I Finnished last Moderator

I haven't printed this since my last comment in this topic. I may quit printing eventhough I bought new ink from Gigantti (a shop here in Ylivieska) a while ago. I'll save some money for new games, perhaps. I am not saying that this wasn't as interesting. But that's where the problem is, this comic is still interesting but, I'm sorry, it hasn't became more interesting during the last 50 pages or so, if you know what I mean. Too many average comics, I liked number 80 best because of a combination of humour and action.

And by the way, this is not the only TPM topic I have printed. I used to print lots of topics when I was at Haapaveden lukio (Haapavesi high school) and the last topic I printed entirely was the whacking game.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#98)

Sike: Perhaps not. He did seem pretty adamant about what he said... then again, his boss was steadfastly opposed to it. And he'd certainly find out about anything Charles did. Will rebellion trump rank? Or will the young upstart abandon his idea?

Toxicity: See, I make good points occasionally!

That's one thing to keep in mind. What did Charles say, anyway? Could his plan be innocuous after all? Or is it something truly drastic? And if it was a major thing, could it give fireguardian ideas for something not quite so explosive? For that matter, what if I've dropped a total red herring?

And you say this is Shakespearean? Awesome! Which of his characters are you considering in that statement, if I might ask?

Faiz: A lot of people are doing a lot of things, that's for sure. Where will the chips fall?

Perhaps the pages to come will be enlightening...

Blade: Touche, mi amigo. (Hooray for mixing languages in euphemisms!)

Will Charles spark another big confrontation, or will he be watching the fic from the cheap seats? Only time will tell.

Seadra: fg is getting a bit of pressure. He's made his intent pretty clear, however... the only question is how that will influence what happens next.

What's the DS brigade doing? In due time, Seadra. In due time.

Mikachu: Well, I'm sorry to hear that this has become disappointing for you. Is there any element in particular that you find lacking? Action? Humor? Romance? Suspense? Characters? Plot? In what areas can I improve? I'd appreciate you letting me know if you've noticed anything in particular, because I really do want to make this as strong of a project as possible.

As for the printing issue... seriously, don't worry about it. I was astonished that anyone would even tried to print this in the first place, so I'm hardly discouraged by that. But I would definitely like to keep this from falling short of your expectations as well as those of others.

Sorry for the lateness of this page, by the way. I moved back into the dorms today, and they've apparently not set up the broadband. So I've been fighting with the shaky dialup all night, struggling to stay online for long enough to upload this page. That part of the process alone took five hours. >_<;;

#98: I was rather upset about having to do this page twice. My mom came home after I finished the first five panels, so I left my computer for awhile. And it did an automatic restart to install updates while I was away.

I almost ended up uninstalling Windows... by tearing my computer apart.

The "green letters" part was partially inspired by The Matrix. I probably don't need to explain that further.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

The real Shonta Moderator

Hehe. Frying pan. Ada and I seem to think alike. ^_^

I like the different anime characters that you're using in this fic, and how many I can identify. It's very original. I can't wait to see which TPM'ers will be in future chapters!
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

You need to get some of this frying pan antidote. It works wonders see *drinks*. Okay, now hit me with a frying pan. Seriously. DO IT

REJECTED

Forever Dark, my origional short story.

ASB team
    Vanz: Charmander
    Powder: Snorunt
    Perdator: Shiny Aerodactyl
    Shark: Mareep

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Someone is feeling depressed here? Or experiencing writer's block, perhaps? *is referring to Moa*

Hehe, so that's what it is. Slap to the face. Brought Brian back to his sense, didn't it?

Alright, now that the mods are back to work, I expect that other troubles will come out rolling soon.
    Please take it easy~

Veteran Trainer

(hits Magi with a frying pan)

After reading that last comic, I don't think I've ever liked Ada as much as I do right now.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Beginning Trainer

Hehe, hit on the frying pan makes everyone get back to their senses! ^^ Nice touch on that bruise mr_pikachu had on the fifth panel!
    Also known as Bay =D

~Nothing, Everything~

Banned

She slapped him? Well, maybe it was for the best. Maybe now the mods can start working together again.

I think they're gonna need to cooperate more than ever in the near future...

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Great job! I have this problem where sometimes... certain pages of your fiction don't load completely for me, and then a week later they might at some point. Weird... and what a bummer.

Oh well, I really like how you portray Charles. ^_^ Vash! YAY! Suits him, I think. XD

Also, frying pans are the antidote for everything! BWHAA!
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Junior Trainer

Oh snap, she did slap him! o.o Ah, the poor guy...

And you know, I fully believe that she would have resorted to a frying pan if necessary. XD