Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Egro: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 2 Stamps/CCP's

Cyndaquil: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 7 ccps, 3 blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

LightNinetales: Flame Gem, Darkness Gem

aragornbird: Photosynthesis Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem

(11/12) What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?

Err... I have an old computer I do homework on, a graphing calculator when my backpack is in my room, and whatever video games aren't outside of my room ;o. That's about it XD. I want a good computer with internet access :D.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

CMM: 3 CCPs for the division gem, right? Ok. post to confirm it I guess :o.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cheesey gave me this GT!:

GT!: I emit light from my tail and make patterns in the darkness. I love the sweet aroma Illumise gives off. What am I?

Volbeat.

(11/11) Has there been any festivities, actions,... concerning the Armistice of 11th November 1918 where you live?

Er... *blink* No...?

(11/12) What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?

I have a radio and a phone. I'm not allowed to have a TV or one of the PCs in my room. ;.; Oh well.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(11/13) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

Danny ~ 1 Stamp/CCP.
    Scratchcards: 6 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.
    Danny + Mike: Trade done.

Karin ~ Yeah, Volbeat's correct. ^_^
    MG: Division Gem, Hollow Stone.

(11/13) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

My room's kinda inbetween. It's not messy, but it's certainly not clean - I suppose it looks 'lived in' xD. I have rubbish and clothes lying about but it's not all over the place. It's like that most of the time, and I like it because it makes me feel comfortable. xD

MG Please =D

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Mystery Box.
    I'll have 2 Stamps and 2 CCP's please.

(11/11) Has there been any festivities, actions,... concerning the Armistice of 11th November 1918 where you live?

I think there were some church services going on, but I'm not too sure. My Sixth Form had a minutes silence during break, but that was all the school did(apparently they didn't think that the rest of the years would be able to do it).

I've got a CD player, a tv, a Gamecube, an N64, and if it counts, my mobile is normally in there as well.
    I don't really have any more that I want to get.

My room is surprisngly tidy most of the time. It used to be really messy, but I got fed up of my mum constantly going on about it, that I started keeping it tidy.
    I prefer it tidy now, simply because its been that way for so long and I'm used to it. Its a tip at the moment though because I was rushing for school so everything's just all over the floor.

3 MG's please.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Only a TV set and its corresponding remote control. And the alarm trigger, if that counts. What would I like to have...? Maybe a GBA, but then again... how often would I get to use it and who would I trade with?

A healthy combination of both, I would say. It looks lived in, and tidy enough to find the important things whenever I look for them. I like it that way.

2 MGs, please, and I'd like another go at the EMT.
    *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins.*

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Right now its in between a few days ago it was messy. When i was sick i didn't feel like cleaning it up, and now that i'm feeling beter i'm in the proces of straightening it up. I like it clean ^^;;

Also 20 games of gorup one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands over 20 Mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yay, a new color to go with me new sig... xD

Hannah ~ Light Gem, Division Gem, Flame Gem

Gabi ~ Spark Gem, Lunar Gem
    EMT: You got an Ice Beam TM!

Amy ~ 1 Stamp/CCP
    Scratchcards: 28 CCPs, 5 Red MGCoins

Amy said she'd give me her Fire Stone, too. ^^

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Amy said she'd give me her Fire Stone, too. ^^
    Confirms
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Hrm.. haven't been here in a while. =P Anyway..

I'd like to forge my Ocean Gem and Hollow Stone for a Water Stone, and my Spark Gem and another Hollow Stone for a Thunder Stone. *hands over 4 CCPs*

I'll be giving the two stones to Chris after they're forged. ^_^

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

amy/egro - ok have fun with your stuff you traded XD

Amanda - *takes stamps and stuff, forges, gives stones to chris* XD.

It's tidy enough for me but too messy for my parents to like <_<. I like it that way . If I have time I'll straighten up some stuff XD.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

I'll deforge my accelerator gene into items and sell them for 7 stamps with the division gem I got from mike >=d

mg, 7 stamps, 20 SCs

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sweet! I'll take a Blue MGCoin as my prize, and then I'll change it into two Red MGCoins, and use one to play GT!

Really messy according to my mom. But the thing is, when she "cleans" my room, I can never find anything. @_@ Anyone else have that problem?

[COLOR=gold]

Administrator

Wow, Ice Beam! who should get it? So many options...
    Alright, Tsunami gets it!

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey

Hannah ~ Light Gem, Division Gem, Flame Gem
    Sell them for all for 6 Stamps please.

My room is messy at the moment because we have just moved into a new house but I like my room being tidy because then I know where everything is. Most of the time it will be tidy because if there's any mess I'll tidy it up straight away. Wow look at that my birthday is tomorrow and I'll be 16 another year of liking Pokemon.

1 MG Please!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

(11/14) >> What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

Danny >> Light Gem

SCs: You won 21 Stamps, 6 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.

'deforges the GAC and gives you 7 Stamps for the resulting gems and Hollow Stone'

Karin >> Rainbow Gem

'gives you a Blue MGCoin though he didn't give you the previous GT!'

GT!: I intimidate my foes by opening my huge mouth. In battle, I will kick the ground hard with my thick and powerful hind legs to charge at the foe at an incredible speed. Who am I?

Hannah >>

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Pichu, Raticate, Nidorina, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Mr. Mime, Manectric, Hoppip, Jolteon, Swampert, Farfetch'd, Togetic, Snorlax, Blastoise, Persian, Elekid, Goldeen, Beautifly, Tauros, Marshtomp, Chansey, Girafarig, Gyarados, Weezing

Clue #1: The MP was not introduced in R/B/Y.

Narrowed List:

Pichu, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Manectric, Hoppip, Swampert, Togetic, Elekid, Beautifly, Marshtomp, Girafarig

Clue #2: Is the MP an Electric type?

As for today's poll and the previous two polls:

(11/14) >> What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

There are quite a few cookies I like right now. Among them include gingerbread cookies, pinwheels, scotch cookies, shortbread because t I cannot eat any cookies that contain nuts, peanuts or peanut butter (I am allergic to them), and I don't like cookies that have coconut (I don't like the taste of it) in them.

(11/13) >> Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

My room is a little messy right now. Unfortunately it is messy too much IMO. I don't like it much when it is messy, especially when I'm trying to find something important that has been misplaced.

(11/12) >> What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?

I have a TV, an alarm clock, a couple of lamps (don't know if they count though), a VCR, a SNES, a Sega Genesis and a Sega Saturn in my room. I unfortunately can't think of anything else electronic I'd want for my room, though...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Default Message...

Did you see me post a message can I have a MG please?

~Andrew

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Chocolate chip(white or milk)^_^ I also like toffee chip. They're the main ones I eat(though I haven't eaten any for ages;_;).
    I don't have any allergies to any, but I refuse to eat any fruit associated ones(eg raisin) because I hate them>_<

1 MG please.

andyizcool >> Sorry, I didn't notice your post until after I made my last post here. WB BTW. MG: Flame Gem

Hannah >> Blue MGCoin
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

DarkPrince gave me this GT!:

GT!: I intimidate my foes by opening my huge mouth. In battle, I will kick the ground hard with my thick and powerful hind legs to charge at the foe at an incredible speed. Who am I?

Tauros?

COOKIES!!! ^_^ I like all cookies, but lemon cream cookies are pretty darn good. I'm glad I don't have allergies.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I like my moms 50 second cookies, whenever they actually turn out decent. but lately they haven't been turnign out right. I don't care much for cookies that contain nuts. I'm not allergic, I just don't like nuts at all.

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

MP: Shellder, Mantine, Slowking, Porygon2, Haunter, Gardevoir, Hypno, Magmar, Kingler, Magneton, Aerodactyl, Persian, Geodude, Taillow, Starmie, Cradily, Lanturn, Bellsprout, Rhydon, Articuno, Chikorita, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Kyogre, Flaaffy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the MP an evolved pokemon?

My favourite cookies are the chocolate chip cookies^_^...Oh,and I don't have allergies.I like all cookies^__^.

MG please.

I like chocolate chip cookies and I just don't like fruit cookies because they taste so wierd. I don't have any allergies to cookies so I can eat whatever ones I like but I just don't like the fruit ones.

MG please!

~Andrew

Administrator

(11/14) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?
    Hmm... I don't like chocolate cookies, and I do like practically all the other cookies. My favorites? Hmm... Probably lemon cokies.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kyle ~ Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
    Scratchcards: 13 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins

Karin ~ Hollow Stone
    GT!: Wait for Kyle, please. ^^

Amy ~ Lunar Gem
    Scratchcards: 9 Red MGCoins, 16 CCPs

LightNinetales ~ Ocean Gem
    MP: Wait for Danny, please. ^^

andyizcool ~ Solar Gem
    Btw, haven't seen you for a while. ^^;

Gabi ~ Lunar Gem

(11/14) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

I like white chocolate chip cookies. They're really, really tasty... =D I love them. xD I'm so glad I don't have any allergies, because if I did, I'd be really sad. xD I don't think there are any cookies I've tried that I don't like, either... o.O

MG Please ^^ And I'd like an EMT, too. *hands over 3 Red MGCoins* *crosses fingers*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hey, can I have a game of Guess This please?
    *Hands over one of her Blue MGCoins*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

( 11/13 ) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

My room is messy; it's messy all the time because I don't feel like cleaning it anytime. I like it messy instead of it being clean because I can find things easier than when they are put in places.

( 11/14 ) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

I like lemon cookies the best I don't have any allergies to cookies and there aren't any cookies that I don't like :>

20 scratchies please. (1,3,5, 2 ccps)

and I would like to use the EMT one more time for this month. *gives green mgcoin*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

( 11/13 ) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

In between. It is in between most of the time. I would like it to be tidy >_> Duh

( 11/14 ) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

What if we just don't like cookies?

Banned

Originally posted by X1337

It's tidy enough.

Chips Ahoy! or Oreos.
    MG please. Are stamps and CCPs the same?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

MG please. Are stamps and CCPs the same?
    Stamps are used for the adoption stuff like the Reward Center where you can purchase items for your adoptees. CCPs are used for the capture center stuff like the Kiosk. They're basically two different currencies.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

DarkPrince gave me this GT!:

Tauros?

[COLOR=gold]

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Right now..it's half and half, my bed's all made, but my clothes are all on the floor and there's always papers and magazines all over the desk. *shrugs*

I don't have food allergies, so I guess my fav would have to be white chocolate chip....Mmmmmm....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Banned

Originally posted by Jay
    Stamps are used for the adoption stuff like the Reward Center where you can purchase items for your adoptees. CCPs are used for the capture center stuff like the Kiosk. They're basically two different currencies.
    So how do you earn CCPs?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

So how do you earn CCPs?
    Writing a battle at the Crystal Caves Battle Arena, asking for a question for CCPs at Bueno Radio Show or by selling something you get for an MG here(eg one of the gems) for them.

Edit:Got the right name of the CCBA^_^

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(11/16) What country do you live in? What state? Is it in the city or in the countryside? Do you like it where you live?

Hannah ~ I am a very kind pokemon, and I am always female. I give nutritious milk to sick pokemon. What am I?

Matt ~ Solar Gem, Flame Gem
    Scratchcards: 10 Red MGcoins, 16 CCPs
    EMT: Mach Punch

Jay ~ Photosynthesis Gem, Mystery Box

X1337 ~ Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem
    Jay and Hannah have explained what CCPs are and stuff, so I hope you know now. If you don't, PM me - I'll help further if you like.

Karin ~ Wait for Kyle, please. ^^

aragornbird ~ Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

(11/16) What country do you live in? What state? Is it in the city or in the countryside? Do you like it where you live?

I live in Scotland. The county is Perthshire, if that means anything to you :p. I live on the outskirts of a rather small town, called Blairgowrie. It's quite quiet and the scenery is quite nice around here, so I guess I like the place itself. ^^

MG Please, and also my MG and EMT from my last post. ^_^;

Banned

I live in France.And I live in the city(in Paris).I think I like my country - it could be better,but it could be worse....

MG please.

I like in the UK in a place called Lincolnshire which is a countryside but I live near a city. I like where I live because it's in the middle of a city and countryside so it can be peaceful and we have somewhere to do lots of shopping.

1 MG please.

~Andrew

Karin >>

GT!: No sorry, the answer was Feraligatr. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Cheesey >> Mystery Box, Red MGCoin

EMT: You won an Aeroblast TM.

LightNinetales >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

andyizcool >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

As for the poll:

I live in Canada, my province is Prince Edward Island (I live in a community not far from the capital of P.E.I., the community is Stratford). Yeah, the area I live is pretty nice.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.
    Knight of Time

Banned

I live in the United States of America in Indiana. Well, my town is a mix. One side you have city and the other is countryside. I HAT IT! ;__;

Erm... MG please and two tries at the EMt *gives 6 MGCPoints*

Rachel >> Rainbow Gem

EMT: You won a Beat Up TM and a Conversion2 TM.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that lunar gem for ccps please.

I live in the USA in Tennessee. Martin is a very small city with mainly the uni as its big thing ^^;;. Bascially, it has a movie theater, a few fast food places, a hotel and walmart ^^;;. Covington is a small town. Has more stuff than martin but no movie theater. Its still growing.

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please. *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?