Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Mew through a glitch. What rock where you under if you didn't know about this?

Default Get Mew through a glitch. What rock where you under if you didn't know about this?

yep, that really is one smart admin.. XDXD

you shouldve shown him my video.. chances are he'd change his mind.. if he doesn't, then I don't know what to say..

Banned

Default Get Mew through a glitch. What rock where you under if you didn't know about this?

too late for that now, I got banned because my first post said:

"Don't believe me? Don't post here until you've tried it".

and then 2 illiterate ppl posted anyways, and I told them to become literate, and never post in my threads again...

and I was banned for disrespecting other ppl ;_; Go fig. Oh, that, and the mew code is fake, or so says admin =)

and @ Knight:
    I don't wish you were a n00b. I know you're a n00b. There's a big difference.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

im not a n00b
    "Strong pokémon, weak pokémon. That is the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Elite Four Karen

4Kids, I hate you for ruining 2 of my favorate shows

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

and i know ur a n00b
    "Strong pokémon, weak pokémon. That is the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Elite Four Karen

Banned

lol u 2 stp th fiting.

I posted the Mew code at Nall's board, and all these idiots were flaming me, and saying that the saved game files were 'haxored' and that 'nitendo wuld reprt a gltch'

I hate those kinda people.

Banned

Originally posted by Gnight
    and i know ur a n00b
    stop poisioning the topic with your rubbish.

And Kari, I posted the link to your movie on the GameFAQ's boards topic about this, just thought I'd let you know.

Banned

Originally posted by Ron
    lol u 2 stp th fiting.

I posted the Mew code at Nall's board, and all these idiots were flaming me, and saying that the saved game files were 'haxored' and that 'nitendo wuld reprt a gltch'

I hate those kinda people.
    lol, join the club, I guess. *shrug* Ignorance is Bliss. They're living happily ever after.

Banned

Uh... nine times out of ten, Nintendo don't give a Rattata's rear about glitches in RBY. They are now so out-of-date they don't care.

Um... according to IE the site with the movie on it has exceeded it's bandwidth limit. Can anyone put it somewhere without a bandwidth limit?

Banned

Well, update on the PE2K situation:

After Amphytoast and XinuX, and prolly some others telling the admin it works, (I think he tried it too), he admits to me he was incorrect, and the mew code works. =D

guess who's not banned anymore? Bah, I still can't do mega n00b bashing. This calls for Anger Management with Sandler and Nicholson!

heh.. dont you just love it when people apologize?

And Kari, I posted the link to your movie on the GameFAQ's boards topic about this, just thought I'd let you know.
    no problem.. noone there had evidence, anyway..

Banned

They still locked the topic though. Oh well, if they don't believe it, they don't believe it, you can't force someone to believe something.

Banned

Hitler, Stalin and the like would disagree with that comment.

~~~

But they're dead, so who cares.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Originally posted by DarkBoy
    stop poisioning the topic with your rubbish.

my rubbish??? that other dude called me a n00b first

Banned

It works!

Only problem Ive encountered so far is that when I transferred the Mew onto Stadium 2 the Pokemon transfer function seized a little. Had to reboot the N64 to get it to work.

Banned

Damn, that's cool.

I'll have to dig up my copy of Red and try it out at some point. Anyone know if this trick causes any long term damage to the game?

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

To reply to a topic with nothing more than swearing, complaints and insults is a noobish act. Gnight, you replied to this topic with a simple phrase "Bull ****!". That is a noobish act, making you a n00b. If you have something to say, say it like a grown up instead of resorting to childish swearing. And if this arguement and nakecalling continues i'll delete all the posts concerning it and report to Team Meeting.

my rubbish??? that other dude called me a n00b first

That's acceptable because he was right. :p

If you think this whole thing is a hoax, go ahead and think that- you're losing, not us. But if you want to argue, why not go ahead and try the trick, so you can prove to yourself that it's fake? That'll save us a lot of time scrolling by your messages to see what else has been posted, and it'll get you a Mew while you're at it. Everyone wins.
    Ellé terats sell jetus sčr ellé matraks dell Teratius, myiell.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[color=sky blue]Oh my goddess that is so cool! I realise that using a Gameshark would be much easier but this way means that you aren't cheating as such because it was in the game and you didn't do anything illegal. I actually started my yellow version over again the other day to try this code out, I know that may sound insane because it could have abeen a whole bunch of lies but I wa so happy when it worked! Granted it'll look like you've sharked because your OT is you but it's still cool! It would have been better if this had come about a long time ago when I was particularly desperate for Mew and got a Gameshark to get one but the novelty value is still there. I wonder if there is a way to get Celebi like this in G/S? It also makes you wonder how people figure this stuff out.[/color]

some people think NOA purposely leaked it out, thinking it would be useless since you cant trade between RBYGSC and RS..

i mean, doesnt it sound completely bizzare that someone decided to fly away from a trainer on purpose, fight another trainer on purpose, then fly to saffron/lavender on purpose, only to leave on purpose and fight mew?? the possibility of someone trying this out for no reason at all is just so random that it couldn't have been a mere coincidence.

Well, it does seem strange- but wasn't it chance that discovered the Missingno. trick, too?

true, but at least it would make sense that missingno could appear by accident.. with mew, you need to time when to use your start button.. the missingno trick doesnt have that.

Banned

Default OMG!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE tell me this isn't a joke, and that this works...
    Oh well, I'll try it.
    Also, I got a question. Can this Mew be passed to G/S/C?

Thanks.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Like all pokemon in R/B/Y, it can be traded to the Metal versions.

Banned

Default ...

You can pass your pkmns from R/B/Y to G/S/C... By pkmn stadium 2! I have done it...

Originally posted by Kari & Mewtwo
    true, but at least it would make sense that missingno could appear by accident.. with mew, you need to time when to use your start button.. the missingno trick doesnt have that.
    Conceivably, though, you might do something like that for the fun of it- I think I've tried to START before a trainer saw me before...

It is highly unlikely stuff, but it could happen.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

The chances of finding out this trick by accident seem to be lower than winning the lottery. There's hundreds of trainers in the game, thousands of squares to walk on, and dozens of different button press combinations. I dare say that someone leaking the info is much more likely than some finding it out accidentaly.
    Deprived of a semi-colon.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

fine then, i'll replay my pokémon blue so i can prove you all wrong

Master Trainer

fine then, i'll replay my pokémon blue so i can prove you all wrong
    Don't forget all the evidence you need then. Video footage would be best, since we already have video footage proving it works.

Banned

I find this whole topic very entertaining XD

I just restarted Pokémon Red, so I'll be testing this myself as soon as I can.

Banned

OMG SOL

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

THERE'S VIDEO FOOTAGE PROVING THAT THE CODE WORKS???????!!!!!!!!! O____________________________O

WHERE DO I GET IT????!!!!!!!!!!

Master Trainer

THERE'S VIDEO FOOTAGE PROVING THAT THE CODE WORKS???????!!!!!!!!! O____________________________O

WHERE DO I GET IT????!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you read all the posts in the topic or did you just read the first post and hit reply?

Banned

damnit, i would do this if i had time and i wasnt so damn lazy. i want mew. ah who cares

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

it worked i dont believe it, i tried the code and it worked....... holy #$%

fine then, i'll replay my pokémon blue so i can prove you all wron
    it worked i dont believe it, i tried the code and it worked....... holy #$%
    This is the part where I say:

TOLD YOU SO!

Enjoy your Mew.

Banned

This whole mew thing came kind of late.

Banned

I'm fighting Mew now, the code works.

That was a fun waste of a few hours XD

Banned

TGB + Gameshark + speed up

= Getting to saffron within 10 minutes to verify said code =D

Master Trainer

It HAS come a bit late, but RBY hasn't had so many posts in a day, in AGES. Perhpas this will bring people back to RBY, lots of people want Mew, now they can get it, they'll perhaps go back to the original games for some time.

Gnight - There you go.

Banned

I actually found something else out about the (what I consider legal) trick is that when I withdrew Mew from its pc box, it was at lvl:7 like everyone else said it would be. I had raised him up to lvl:21 and i realised he wasnt learning any new moves , but then I went in to my pc box to get the hitmonlee i just got from the dojo, and, this is going to sound weird but, when i looked in I found a lvl:50 mew in there! It knew all the moves mew was supposed to learn, "transform,mega punch,metronome, and Pshychic" I used him my Pikachu and the rest of my team to beat yellow for the first time since i got the game when it came out. Note he is now on lvl:59 after beating the indogo plateu.