Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V13 [M.A]

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V13 [M.A]

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Jeff~
    Lento focuses on another Psychic, picking the Tyrogue up and smashing him against the floor. Judging the fighter to be weakened enough, you call out for him to stop and switch to Yawn; as Lento opens his mouth wide, the other Pokémon shudders, before blurring. He shoots across the distance between them, smashing Lento hard in the mouth with a Mach Punch. Your Slowking stumbles back, as Tyrogue eyes droop. He has one last tactic though; seconds before he falls asleep, he spits a mouthful of thick poison on Lento's head.
    Lento yelps as you fling an Ultra Ball in the Tyrogue's direction; after taking that heavy damage and asleep to boot, he is easily caught.

Congratulations!
    Tyrogue L10 M

What are you going to do?
    East Caves

Excellent. Tyrogue's bred-on move will be Hi Jump Kick, and his level 10 move will be Earthquake. I will decide on a name for him soon. Anyway, I'll recall Lento and move on.

---

Kyle

You greet the Pokemon. The Solrock acknowledges you with a slow nod, but the Girafarig start suddenly, and then greet you back, looking slightly flustered. You keep going, and soon, you come across an odd sight - a rock hovering in the air, moving back and forth. Stepping back, you notice the Ralts and the Drowzee who seem to be focusing hard on the rock. It looks like they're trying to shift it towards one another. A Wynaut watches them, looking slightly bemused, but keeping quiet. What do you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger

Kyle

You greet the Pokemon. The Solrock acknowledges you with a slow nod, but the Girafarig start suddenly, and then greet you back, looking slightly flustered. You keep going, and soon, you come across an odd sight - a rock hovering in the air, moving back and forth. Stepping back, you notice the Ralts and the Drowzee who seem to be focusing hard on the rock. It looks like they're trying to shift it towards one another. A Wynaut watches them, looking slightly bemused, but keeping quiet. What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll keep going as usual.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Jeff~
    Recalling your Slowking, you walk on. As you enter the next cavenr, you're just in time to see a Machop deliver a smashing blow to a Mankey. The fighter stumbles, then crashes to the ground; as the Machop cheers happily, he suddenly begins to glow, evolving into a Machoke!

Kyle~
    Still looking for that elusive Pokémon, you move onwards, discovering a pool full of thrashing water. Squinting into the depths, you realise that the movement is the result of a couple of Carvanha's and a Sharpedo fighting over some unidentifiable body.

Kyle~
    Still looking for that elusive Pokémon, you move onwards, discovering a pool full of thrashing water. Squinting into the depths, you realise that the movement is the result of a couple of Carvanha's and a Sharpedo fighting over some unidentifiable body.
    South Caverns

Wowsers, a Sharpedo.

I remember I used to have one in the old days, but this time around, I'm not going to include the Pokemon in my captees collection. Anyway, I'm going to see what this body is, moving slowly and steadily toward the piranha and shark Pokemon, doing my best to avert their attention to me.

Okay, since it is Monday, I'd like the usual assortment of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
    The Carvanh and Sharpedo are too interested in their meal to pay any attention to the outisde world, allowing you to approach and sneak a closer glance into the water. As they continue to fight over it, you see that the body belongs to a Houndour. As you recognise it, the Sharpedo takes the opportunity to tear away from the two under-evolved Pokémon, dragging his prize deeper.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff~
    Recalling your Slowking, you walk on. As you enter the next cavenr, you're just in time to see a Machop deliver a smashing blow to a Mankey. The fighter stumbles, then crashes to the ground; as the Machop cheers happily, he suddenly begins to glow, evolving into a Machoke!
    East Caverns

I'm going to congratulate the Machoke and move on.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
    The Carvanh and Sharpedo are too interested in their meal to pay any attention to the outisde world, allowing you to approach and sneak a closer glance into the water. As they continue to fight over it, you see that the body belongs to a Houndour. As you recognise it, the Sharpedo takes the opportunity to tear away from the two under-evolved Pokémon, dragging his prize deeper.
    South Caverns

Uh oh, now this is bad.

I feel so sorry for the Houndour. To know that it must have been badly injured or KOed by these vicious water Pokemon, this would have definitely been a good situation for me to have a captee with Thunderbolt. Too bad I don't have one that can learn the move. No matter, I have to rescue that Houndour, whether it was KOed or not, so I'm going to quickly send out Charra my female Charizard and have her Metal Claw the Sharpedo's side as fast as she can. If I can get him to lose his grip on the Houndour, I'm going to have Charra pick up the Houndour and bring it away from the water as fast as possible.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kyle~
    Despite the fact that the water types are, well, under the water, you send out your Charizard in the hope of helping the Houndour. Charra glances at you, then edges forward into the water, her claws glowing white. Unfortunately, the movement attracts the attention of the Sharpedo and Carvanha, and the three scatter, diving down into the depths (Sharpedo still carrying his prey) and vanish, leaving you behind with a silent pool.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

East Caverns

I'm going to congratulate the Machoke and move on.
    Hannah, you skipped me.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Jeff~
    Congratulating the Machoke, you wander on again, encountering a very pudgy Makuhita walking aimelessly around in the next cavern. A Sneasel is also sharpening her claws along the wall (and apparently has been doing so for a while judging by the deep gash marks streaked across its surface), while a Houndour snorts to himself as he licks his paw.

Me~ Going to the Meadow please.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff~
    Congratulating the Machoke, you wander on again, encountering a very pudgy Makuhita walking aimelessly around in the next cavern. A Sneasel is also sharpening her claws along the wall (and apparently has been doing so for a while judging by the deep gash marks streaked across its surface), while a Houndour snorts to himself as he licks his paw.
    East Caverns

I'll keep going.

---

Hannah
    Entering the Meadow, you let yourself bask in the soft sunlight for a moment. However, that tranquility is quickly shattered ans you hear a loud buzzing and crackling sound. Glancing around, you notice a Magneton, a Minun, and an Electrike. They are all sparking quite visibly, and they happen to be advancing menacingly on a Grovyle. The Grovyle jumps onto a nearby tree for safety, and the Electric Pokemon surround it. What do you do?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah
    Entering the Meadow, you let yourself bask in the soft sunlight for a moment. However, that tranquility is quickly shattered ans you hear a loud buzzing and crackling sound. Glancing around, you notice a Magneton, a Minun, and an Electrike. They are all sparking quite visibly, and they happen to be advancing menacingly on a Grovyle. The Grovyle jumps onto a nearby tree for safety, and the Electric Pokemon surround it. What do you do?
    Meadow

I'll ignore them and move on. If there's any sign of trouble towards me, let Omega (Shelgon M L46) out to give them hell with Flamethrower/Dragon Breath. Then continue onwards.

Jeff~
    Uninterested, you walk easily past the three Pokémon, entering a more cramped, darker area. Squinting through the darkness, you notice a speck of white; approaching it, you realise that it's an Absol, swinging his head-scythe in a rapid succession of moves in front of a rapt audience consisting of a Poochyena and Sableye.

Kyle~
    Despite the fact that the water types are, well, under the water, you send out your Charizard in the hope of helping the Houndour. Charra glances at you, then edges forward into the water, her claws glowing white. Unfortunately, the movement attracts the attention of the Sharpedo and Carvanha, and the three scatter, diving down into the depths (Sharpedo still carrying his prey) and vanish, leaving you behind with a silent pool.
    South Caverns

Great, looks like Charra must have somehow frightened the Carvanha and Sharpedo.

Seeing as that I don't want to jeopardize Charra's safety by exposing her to her water weakness, I'm going to recall her.

As for the piranha and shark Pokemon, in a situation like this, I'd send out my female Seadra, but since it would probably be too hard to find them, I'm going to move on. Not trying to be cruel to the poor Houndour, but at a situation like this, there's really not much I can do to help it.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    You watch the Chinchou - it seems very happy indeed. Eventually, it drifts off into a nap, and you keep moving. However, you're soon stopped by a huge shadow passing overhead, coinciding with a noise very much like a jet. You glance up, and notice a Tropius circling in the sky. Diverting your attention, you see a herd of Girafarig running in the distance. A Lotad wanders absentmindedly in front of you. What do you do?
    Meadow

I'll ignore them, continuing on.

*Murkrow

Ignoring the pokemon, even though the grovyle is looking at you with pleading eyes. As you continue to make your way through the meadow, you come across some excited sounds. Cautiously approaching the sources of the sounds, you find that an Igglybuff is hatching as a group of curious and excited pokemon watch. The small group consists of a Taillow, a mareep, and a hoppip. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Continuing on in the South Caverns, you quietly hope to find the next pokemon that you are looking for. As you approach the next room, you come across a ralts, a poochyena, and a ponyta playing tag. The poochyena seems to be it. There is also a Solrock that appears to be watching over the small play group. Unfortunately, when they spot you their game is forgotten and they freeze unsure of what to do? What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong

Knight of Time

Continuing on in the South Caverns, you quietly hope to find the next pokemon that you are looking for. As you approach the next room, you come across a ralts, a poochyena, and a ponyta playing tag. The poochyena seems to be it. There is also a Solrock that appears to be watching over the small play group. Unfortunately, when they spot you their game is forgotten and they freeze unsure of what to do? What will you do?
    South Caverns

Uh oh, looks like I may have startled the Pokemon playing tag.

I'm going to tell them they need not be afraid of me, as I am completely harmless to them, telling them that they can resume their little game.

Anyway, since it's Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Apologies for my inactivity, been going through an iffy spell. And as a heads up, I've got a bit of work and a deadline creeping up; shouldn't effect things too much, but if it does, then you know why.

Amy~
    Ignoring the Pokémon, you move onwards. A skinny little Bellsprout is poking curiously at what seems to be a weird, bulbous flower. As you approach, a Minun comes charging forwards, sparking and drags the Bellsprout back. Just in time, as well, as the 'flower' suddenly opens, revealing that it's really a Lileep, which coils its tentacles around the spot where Bellsprout had been standing.

Kyle~ Yep.
    Reassuring the Pokémon, you gently tell them that you mean them no harm, so they needn't be afraid of you. They look a little suspicious, though, but the fact that you haven't acted in a threatening way to them seems to help. After a few minutes of staring, they move back, closer to the wall.
    Keeping still, you don't speak, which eventually gives the Ponyta enough confidence to kick the Poochyena in the side and gallop off, resuming their game.

Me~ I've changed my mind, so I'll stop searching now.

Kyle~ Yep.
    Reassuring the Pokémon, you gently tell them that you mean them no harm, so they needn't be afraid of you. They look a little suspicious, though, but the fact that you haven't acted in a threatening way to them seems to help. After a few minutes of staring, they move back, closer to the wall.
    Keeping still, you don't speak, which eventually gives the Ponyta enough confidence to kick the Poochyena in the side and gallop off, resuming their game.
    South Caverns

Okay, I'm going to let the Pokemon here continue their little game as I move on once again.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Linc has been fired for inactivity.

Kyle~
    As the Pokémon relax and settle back into their game, you smile and walk away, quietly slipping into the nearest exit. Wandering along this, you notice a Beldum apparently fighting against some invisible force; it's acting like it wants to fly in the direction you're walking, but keeps being dragged back against the cavern wall. Approaching, you also nice behind it a Magmar curled up protectively around a baby Magby.

Kyle~
    As the Pokémon relax and settle back into their game, you smile and walk away, quietly slipping into the nearest exit. Wandering along this, you notice a Beldum apparently fighting against some invisible force; it's acting like it wants to fly in the direction you're walking, but keeps being dragged back against the cavern wall. Approaching, you also nice behind it a Magmar curled up protectively around a baby Magby.
    South Caverns

Hmm, another Magmar.

I suppose I'll send out Archimedes my male Magmar to greet the other Magmar as well as the Magby before I move on with him (Archimedes).
    Knight of Time

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff~
    Uninterested, you walk easily past the three Pokémon, entering a more cramped, darker area. Squinting through the darkness, you notice a speck of white; approaching it, you realise that it's an Absol, swinging his head-scythe in a rapid succession of moves in front of a rapt audience consisting of a Poochyena and Sableye.
    East Caverns

I'm gonna keep going.

---

Kyle

You send out Archimedes. Immediately, he notices the other Magmar and greets her. She tiredly waves back, but yawns loudly and falls asleep. The Magby, who woke up upon your arrival, also goes back to sleep. Shrugging, you move onward. In the next chamber, you very narrowly avoid an orb flung at your head. Stepping behind a rock for the moment, you notice an Unown Q flinging Hidden Power attacks haphazardly around the cave, while a young Poochyena jumps around every one. An Absol quickly jumps down from a ledge and begins to hurl prjectiles at the Poochyena as well. The Poochyena, however, only starts to dodge even quicker and shows no signs of tiring. What do you do?

Kyle

You send out Archimedes. Immediately, he notices the other Magmar and greets her. She tiredly waves back, but yawns loudly and falls asleep. The Magby, who woke up upon your arrival, also goes back to sleep. Shrugging, you move onward. In the next chamber, you very narrowly avoid an orb flung at your head. Stepping behind a rock for the moment, you notice an Unown Q flinging Hidden Power attacks haphazardly around the cave, while a young Poochyena jumps around every one. An Absol quickly jumps down from a ledge and begins to hurl prjectiles at the Poochyena as well. The Poochyena, however, only starts to dodge even quicker and shows no signs of tiring. What do you do?
    South Caverns

Wow, seems like Absol is so common in the South Caverns to me (I know I have run into quite a few of them, that's rather surprising for me, even though I have my adopted female Absol, Rika).

No matter, I'm going to carefully keep going with my Magmar at my side.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Jeff~
    Walking on through the cavern, you encounter a female Sneasel flirting with a Crawdaunt. The lobster doens't seem to really understand what's going on, but is obviously enjoying the attention. A male Sneasel is half-watching the two with his head in his hands.

Kyle~
    With your Magmar by your side, you slip quietly past the waring Pokémon, entering the next room. A low humming is evident as you enter; following the sound, you find a Lunatone hovering quite happily over the ground while a Mr. Mime practises setting up a number of psychic barriers. Furhter on, you notice a Nuzleaf curled up asleep.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff~
    Walking on through the cavern, you encounter a female Sneasel flirting with a Crawdaunt. The lobster doens't seem to really understand what's going on, but is obviously enjoying the attention. A male Sneasel is half-watching the two with his head in his hands.
    East Caverns

I'll keep moving.

Kyle~
    With your Magmar by your side, you slip quietly past the waring Pokémon, entering the next room. A low humming is evident as you enter; following the sound, you find a Lunatone hovering quite happily over the ground while a Mr. Mime practises setting up a number of psychic barriers. Furhter on, you notice a Nuzleaf curled up asleep.
    South Caverns

Okay, nothing of interest is in here, so I'm going to carefully move onward with Archimedes, doing my best not to disrupt the Mr. Mime.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Wanders back in* Yay, free time ^_^

Jeff~
    Moving on, you keep your eyes peeled for whatever specific species you're looking for: apparently the fighting type gods really like you, as you enter a high-ceiling'd cavern to discover a Medicham and Haiyama sparring with each other as a Machop and Meditite watch in awe.

Kyle~
    The Mr. Mime is completely focused, so no worries there about disturbing him as you and Archimedes trot out of the cavern and into a series of twisting caves. Your spine tingles as you walk on and Archimedes snarls softly; up ahead, something snorts softly. Noticing a shadow on the wall, the two of you draw back as something slumps around the corner...it's a placcid looking Camerupt.

Kyle~
    The Mr. Mime is completely focused, so no worries there about disturbing him as you and Archimedes trot out of the cavern and into a series of twisting caves. Your spine tingles as you walk on and Archimedes snarls softly; up ahead, something snorts softly. Noticing a shadow on the wall, the two of you draw back as something slumps around the corner...it's a placcid looking Camerupt.
    South Caverns

I'm going to move on once again with Archimedes.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kyle~
    The Camerupt doesn't notice you (or at least doesn't seem too) as you and your Magmar stand back to let it pass, before moving on. Rounding the corner, you instantly begin to wonder why the Camerupt was acting so placid, simply because of the fact that you're now face to face with a Tyranitar. The monster snorts and twists his head round and gazes at you with one eye.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff~
    Moving on, you keep your eyes peeled for whatever specific species you're looking for: apparently the fighting type gods really like you, as you enter a high-ceiling'd cavern to discover a Medicham and Haiyama sparring with each other as a Machop and Meditite watch in awe.
    East Caverns

I'ma keep going.

Kyle~
    The Camerupt doesn't notice you (or at least doesn't seem too) as you and your Magmar stand back to let it pass, before moving on. Rounding the corner, you instantly begin to wonder why the Camerupt was acting so placid, simply because of the fact that you're now face to face with a Tyranitar. The monster snorts and twists his head round and gazes at you with one eye.
    South Caverns

Yowsers, a Tyranitar!

At one point, I had made a possible decision about catching one, but since I want to have room in my team for other Pokemon, there just isn't any room for a Tyranitar to be a part of my team.

Anyway, I'm going to ask the Tyranitar if he is asking for a Pokemon battle before I decide whether or not to send out a Pokemon other than my Magmar, who I'm going to recall.

Knight of Time

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Kyle
    The Tyranitar remains silent for a moment before answering your question. "Well, little man," it growls, "that depends entirely on whether or not you're challenging me." He closes his eyes and grins. "But know this - any Pokemon you choose to battle me with is doomed from the start. You cannot hope to match my power." What will you do?

Kyle
    The Tyranitar remains silent for a moment before answering your question. "Well, little man," it growls, "that depends entirely on whether or not you're challenging me." He closes his eyes and grins. "But know this - any Pokemon you choose to battle me with is doomed from the start. You cannot hope to match my power." What will you do?
    South Caverns

Hmm, seems like this Tyranitar thinks he's a hot shot.

I'm going to not bother with battling him, even if he tells me I did a "good thing". I'll move on afterword.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Jeff~
    Ignoring the fighting Pokémon, you continue your never-ending trek, passing another Absol that is loping along. She hesitates as you pass, then glances over her shoulder. 'I'd watch it if I were you. There's another dark type up ahead, and he's not too keen on trainers. Sick to death of having them challenging him to attempt a capture. So he might not be too happy to see you.'

Kyle~
    Deciding not to challenge the Tyranitar, you slowly begin to walk away, towards the nearest exit. Nothing happens and you allow yourself to relax as you leave.
    'SUCKER.'
    A Hyper Beam comes blasting down the corridor, striking the ceiling just behind you, causing a miniature avalanche; ducking, you bolt, hearing him laughing hysterically as you go. As the dust settles, it's glaringly obvious that the way back is now completely caved in. As you stare at it, somehting nudges your shoulder, making you jump...but it's only a Girafarig.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff~
    Ignoring the fighting Pokémon, you continue your never-ending trek, passing another Absol that is loping along. She hesitates as you pass, then glances over her shoulder. 'I'd watch it if I were you. There's another dark type up ahead, and he's not too keen on trainers. Sick to death of having them challenging him to attempt a capture. So he might not be too happy to see you.'
    East Caverns

I'll tell her, "I don't plan to capture him, whoever he is, so I should be fine, right?" before moving on.

Kyle~
    Deciding not to challenge the Tyranitar, you slowly begin to walk away, towards the nearest exit. Nothing happens and you allow yourself to relax as you leave.
    'SUCKER.'
    A Hyper Beam comes blasting down the corridor, striking the ceiling just behind you, causing a miniature avalanche; ducking, you bolt, hearing him laughing hysterically as you go. As the dust settles, it's glaringly obvious that the way back is now completely caved in. As you stare at it, somehting nudges your shoulder, making you jump...but it's only a Girafarig.
    South Caverns

o_O that Tyranitar knows Hyper Beam? Now that's definitely brutal.

No matter, I'm going to tell the Girafarig I'm okay before I move on again.

Edit: It's Monday, so may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry for the inactivity, last week was spent winding down and packing and this week has been spent just relaxing, which is something I'm bloody grateful for. I'll try and update a couple of times more this week, but don't expect to really see me around for (probably the maximum of a week) after Christmas. Simply because I know what I'm getting and it's going to be taking up a lot of my time.

Jeff~
    The Absol shrugs as you comment on how you're not going to attempt to capture him, and says that it depends what mood he's in. She won't say any more, so you decide to continue on anyway. Rounding the corner, you instantly find yourself staring into the cold, black eye of a Tyranitar who snarls irritably and swings round to face you.
    'Another challenge, huh? Give me your best shot if you don't mind watching your Pokémon be pulverised into a bloody mess.'

Kyle~ You get the balls.
    Telling the Girafarig that you're alright, you hastily get up and move on, trying to ignore the echoing roars that are still sounding out somewhere behind you. The sound disturbs an Absol and Growlithe; they fling you odd looks as they back away and retreat. Staring after them, you hear a chirping form above and look up to see a Natu half watching you and half watching some Unown's circling overhead.

Kyle~ You get the balls.
    Telling the Girafarig that you're alright, you hastily get up and move on, trying to ignore the echoing roars that are still sounding out somewhere behind you. The sound disturbs an Absol and Growlithe; they fling you odd looks as they back away and retreat. Staring after them, you hear a chirping form above and look up to see a Natu half watching you and half watching some Unown's circling overhead.
    South Caverns

Hmm, yet another Absol in here. I sure wish I could keep track of exactly how many of them I encountered here...

Anyway, incase the Pokemon in here ask me what is making the roaring sounds, I'm going to tell them that there's a Tyranitar who tried to attack me earlier, and I'm going to warn the Pokemon here to watch out for him if he manages to break in through the rubble. Otherwise, I'll keep going.

Say, speaking of Tyranitar, about the Tyranitar that Jeff ran into, is it the same one I encountered, Hannah? I'm very, very curious.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kyle~ I know what you mean, Absol is a lot more common than I would have thought. *Shrugs* And no, their not the same Tyranitar. That was just me being unoriginal personality-wise.

Instinct is telling the Pokémon to get out of their, and fast, so you decide to follow their lead. Moving after the Absol and Growlithe, you enter a narrow corridor; crouching down in order to continue moving, you suddenly enter a large, round cavern. The two Pokémon have vanished, but as you stand still, you hear a gentle chime echoing out. Curious, you move forwards, pearing around the rubble that's lying on the floor. Spotting another exit on the opposite side of the room, you hastily walk over, only to have your way blocked by a Sneasel. Startled, you jump back, only to be rammed by a Solrock. As the two smirk at you, you hear a snarl and look up to see a Houndoom jump onto some of the rubble, a rumbling growl coming from her throat.

Kyle~ I know what you mean, Absol is a lot more common than I would have thought. *Shrugs* And no, their not the same Tyranitar. That was just me being unoriginal personality-wise.

Instinct is telling the Pokémon to get out of their, and fast, so you decide to follow their lead. Moving after the Absol and Growlithe, you enter a narrow corridor; crouching down in order to continue moving, you suddenly enter a large, round cavern. The two Pokémon have vanished, but as you stand still, you hear a gentle chime echoing out. Curious, you move forwards, pearing around the rubble that's lying on the floor. Spotting another exit on the opposite side of the room, you hastily walk over, only to have your way blocked by a Sneasel. Startled, you jump back, only to be rammed by a Solrock. As the two smirk at you, you hear a snarl and look up to see a Houndoom jump onto some of the rubble, a rumbling growl coming from her throat.
    South Caverns

Oh wow, a Houndoom!

I figured it would take a while to find one, but even though this one is female, I'll still go for her. I'm going to tell her to calm down, then I'm going to tell her the following story:

"A couple of years ago, I used to be the proud owner of a male Houndour. One of my most daunting tasks was to help him evolve into a Houndoom. I had trained him so much, and he was very close to evolving when I ended up losing him thanks to some people who caused me trouble. For me to be without a Houndoom on my team, is very upsetting to me, and seeing one like yourself reminds me so much of him, that I wish I could have evolved him."

If the Houndoom manages to listen to my story and ends up feeling sorry for me not having my old Houndour, I'm going to ask her if she'll join my team, telling her I have something special I wish to give her if she wants to join.
    Knight of Time

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff~
    The Absol shrugs as you comment on how you're not going to attempt to capture him, and says that it depends what mood he's in. She won't say any more, so you decide to continue on anyway. Rounding the corner, you instantly find yourself staring into the cold, black eye of a Tyranitar who snarls irritably and swings round to face you.
    'Another challenge, huh? Give me your best shot if you don't mind watching your Pokémon be pulverised into a bloody mess.'
    East Caverns

I'll say to it, "I actually do mind that. I won't challenge you, then," before moving on.

---

Kyle

You get the Houndoom's attention and tell her your long story. She seems interested enough, although a few points of your tale cause her to raise an eyebrow. When you're done, you st silently for a moment to gauge her reaction - unfortunately, it's not quite what you expected. She sizes you up fo a few seconds, and then asks you, "...People who caused you trouble?" She says nothing more, apparently waiting for you to answer. What do you do?

Kyle

You get the Houndoom's attention and tell her your long story. She seems interested enough, although a few points of your tale cause her to raise an eyebrow. When you're done, you st silently for a moment to gauge her reaction - unfortunately, it's not quite what you expected. She sizes you up fo a few seconds, and then asks you, "...People who caused you trouble?" She says nothing more, apparently waiting for you to answer. What do you do?
    South Caverns

Okay...

I'm going to tell the Houndoom that one person that caused me trouble was an impersonator of myself I wasn't too thrilled about when he was around, and that a couple of others used to tease me. I'm then going to hold out a Pokeball, once again asking the Houndoom if she could join my team, so that I could put my memories of my Houndour that never evolved to a permanent rest.
    Knight of Time