Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA]

Thank you *Murkrow! Do I have to state the Special Balls? Or are they automatically one Fast, one Heavy, one Lure, one Stun and one Crystal?

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow View Post
    Mikachu~ Welcome! Yes, you get a Master Ball plus 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls (Fast/Heavy/Lure/Stun/Crystal).

Looking carefully at your map, you decide to head to the North Caverns first. As you approach the entrance, a shadow moves overhead; you look up in surprise as a Drifblim floats casually past and enters the cave. You follow it into the tunnel where a Sneasel is scratching around on the floor. A Jynx is doing her hair and a Pawniard is skulking around in the shadows.
    What will you do?
    North Caverns

I'll approach the Jynx.

Originally Posted by Murkrow
    men of horror

You relax and observe your surroundings for a while as you pet the Meganium. After a bit, you look around and casually ask if it'd like to come with you. Meganium doesn't look at you, but a wide grin spreads over it face.
    What will you do?
    Meadow

I`ll take out a pokeball and show it to the meganium to emphasize my point about joining.

[

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mikachu~ You can choose what you want.

After having a good look at the Pokemon selection in front of you, you decide to carefully approach the Jynx. She is still busy tidying her hair and doesn't seem to even realise you're there. You hesitate for a second, at which point the Pawniard suddenly sniggers and runs off. Jynx looks round at the sound, spots you, wails and dives behind the nearest icicle.
    What will you do?

men of horror~
    You tug an empty Pokeball from your belt and hold it out to the Meganium. It looks back over at you, down at the ball, then grabs it in its mouth. It chews on the Pokeball for a second, then slams it back into your hand. As it lets go, the top flicks open and Meganium turns red and vanishes inside. The ball clicks shut with a ping.

Congratulations!
    Meganium L19 M

What will you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Sunita unravels and the Riolu crumples to the floor. You fling an Ultra Ball and watch as he gets sucked inside. The ball shakes a couple of times before clicking shut.

Congratulations!
    Riolu L7 M

What will you do?
    Eastern Caverns

His name will be Tony and his ability inner focus and he'll have Blaze Kick as his bom. I'll then head for the Magnetic NOrth (Lani [arcanine] has the Rock Smash SM)

*Murkrow

Continuing on, ignoring the pokemon you head deeper into hte meadow where you come across a Cherubi following a Kangaskhan. YOu pause and watch as the cherubi steps around a young Rufflett. THe kangaskhan pauses to look around, her mothering instincts on high alert as she tries to spot its family. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

men of horror

You tug an empty Pokeball from your belt and hold it out to the Meganium. It looks back over at you, down at the ball, then grabs it in its mouth. It chews on the Pokeball for a second, then slams it back into your hand. As it lets go, the top flicks open and Meganium turns red and vanishes inside. The ball clicks shut with a ping.

Congratulations!
    Meganium L19 M

What will you do?
    Meadow

Great. I will call it Blayla with overgrown. I take the ball and then I look around the meadow to see if there are currently any other pokemon in my view.

I think I'll still go with one of each balls, it's easiest to remember I think.

Mikachu~ You can choose what you want.

After having a good look at the Pokemon selection in front of you, you decide to carefully approach the Jynx. She is still busy tidying her hair and doesn't seem to even realise you're there. You hesitate for a second, at which point the Pawniard suddenly sniggers and runs off. Jynx looks round at the sound, spots you, wails and dives behind the nearest icicle.
    What will you do?
    North Caverns

I'll still approach the Jynx carefully, and also, now try to chat with it.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Charles Legend I'm so glad you recapped what was going on, on the previous page. x_x

You send out your Ursaring who bends down and gives the crying Teddiursa a prod. He looks up, then gasp and hugs her claw before bursting into tears again. Claire looks a little embarrassed but pats him on the head.
    While the little scene plays out, you eye the Paras. Pulling out a ball missing its occupant, you point it at the bug. A light shoots out and the Paras vanishes inside. You've finally got your Paras back!
    What are you going to do?
    Err sorry about that *Murkrow

Meadow

hum tell them I'm sorry and explain that a group of Pokémon said an Ursaring was causing them problems. that's why I caught you Clair however had I talked to you and see that you were just hunting for your cub I would have left you alone other then asking you to hunt some place else.

Clair what would you rather do would you like to be released or have Teddiursa join us?

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post

*Murkrow

Continuing on, ignoring the pokemon you head deeper into hte meadow where you come across a Cherubi following a Kangaskhan. YOu pause and watch as the cherubi steps around a young Rufflett. THe kangaskhan pauses to look around, her mothering instincts on high alert as she tries to spot its family. What will you do?
    Meadow

<3 I'll have a look at the Rufflet if there's anything different about it. Regardless, I'll then have Ry use Attract, hit it with a few Steel Wings and then chuck a Poke Ball at it.

Wolfsong~
    You send out your Arcanine and hop onto her back as she starts to pound the ground. After a few minutes the ground crumbles and you tumble down into the cave below. You land surprisingly lightly and have a good look round. A Rotum is sparking up above you while off to your left you can see a Pikachu and Emolga chasing each other.
    What will you do?

men of horror~
    You Bayla's Pokeball into your pocket while scanning the Meadow to see what's changed. A Slakoth has appeared on the scene and is slowly ambling over the grass close to a Sawsbuck who is grazing peacefully. A Minun is curled up under a bush.
    What will you do?

Mikachu~
    You edge over to the icicle as the Jynx sticks her head round it, see's you and ducks behind it again. You grope around for a good conversation starter and begin to talk about the Crystal Caves. The Jynx stays behind the icicle but when you pause, you hear her moving around.
    What will you do?

Charles Legend That was meant as a compiment. Saved me going through all the previous updates to catch up with what was going on.

Clair picks up her son as you apologise for catching her, to which she merely shrugs and waves her claw in a 'forget it' manner. When you mention releasing her she looks shocked so you quickly add Teddiursa could join you team as well. She smiles at that and says if you're willing to have him, then she'd prefer for him to come along as well.
    What will you do?

Mikachu~
    You edge over to the icicle as the Jynx sticks her head round it, see's you and ducks behind it again. You grope around for a good conversation starter and begin to talk about the Crystal Caves. The Jynx stays behind the icicle but when you pause, you hear her moving around.
    What will you do?
    North Caverns

Stay there and keep trying to chat, commenting nicely the Jynx's hair.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Charles Legend That was meant as a compiment. Saved me going through all the previous updates to catch up with what was going on.

Clair picks up her son as you apologies for catching her, to which she merely shrugs and waves her claw in a 'forget it' manner. When you mention releasing her she looks shocked so you quickly add Teddiursa could join you team as well. She smiles at that and says if you're willing to have him, then she'd prefer for him to come along as well.

What will you do?
    Oh ok..

Meadow

Teddiursa Welcome to the family, again I am very sorry for separating you and your mom, Lance.

Rubs his head. "Lance this won't take long" *taps him with a Pokéball and after he is caught I'll let him right back out into his mom's arms*

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ok
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 9th April 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: This post would have begun dividing by Zero.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I'll let a CC worker reply, but first allow me to refer you to this question on the FAQ page.

Checking out the whole FAQ and rules threadwould also be a good idea if you haven't read them yet.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

men of horror

You Bayla's Pokeball into your pocket while scanning the Meadow to see what's changed. A Slakoth has appeared on the scene and is slowly ambling over the grass close to a Sawsbuck who is grazing peacefully. A Minun is curled up under a bush.

What will you do?
    Meadow

I`ll carefully approach the Sawsbuck and I try to be as quiet as possible while doing that.

Jr. Comp. Tech Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I'd like to try catching something here. I recently adopted a Chimchar, whom I shall call Inferno. He's only Level 6, so he's a bit on the nervous side, but I'm sure he'll manage. I had Thunderpunch bred on, as well.

I guess my best bet would be to start in the Meadow.

Edit:

Oops, forgot that Adopted and Captured don't mix...

Well, I'd still like to start in the Meadow. Better odds of getting something useful to go along with what I adopted earlier.
    Last edited by mario72486; 19th April 2011 at 06:15 PM.
    Computer problems? Contact Serv U 724 and Tune it up, Back it up, Keep it up.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll try and post an update by thursday. Meant to have one posted by today but between storms and the fact that some keys on my keyboard aren't workign (and its the ones i use most of the time. if nothing else i'll get a new keyboard after work tomorrow
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 28th April 2011 at 11:56 AM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Had to buy a new keyboard[

Wolfsong~
    You send out your Arcanine and hop onto her back as she starts to pound the ground. After a few minutes the ground crumbles and you tumble down into the cave below. You land surprisingly lightly and have a good look round. A Rotum is sparking up above you while off to your left you can see a Pikachu and Emolga chasing each other.
    What will you do?
    Magnetic NOrth

I'll smile at the emolga and contine to look around

*Murkrow

Stepping closer to the tiny bird, you notice that his coloring is normal. The kangaskhan snarls a warning but Ry is preening her feathers as she works on attracting the rufflett. Soon, the tiny eaglet is staring at her. When Ry takes to the air and falls towards the rufflett her wings a steely gray the kangaskhan intercepts and punches ry who retaliates with her other wing. The rufflett cries in protest at the kangskhan hitting Ry. What will you do?

Mikachu Yukitatsu

Finally coming up with a topic to talk about you mention how you like her hair. The movement you hear stops and although she's still hiding behind the icicle, she poks her head out and looks at you. What will you do?

Charles Legend

The teddiursa trusting you that it won't take long steps back and lets you catch him. He is enveloped in a bright light and sucked inside the pokeball. It doesn't even rock once as the ding sounds almost immediately. Congrats, you caught a L.8 M Teddiursa.You release him then stand back and watch the family reunion take place. A Swablu chirps happily from a nearby tree. What will you do?

men of horror

Upon noticing the grazing buck, you try to silently approach but you manage to accidentaly step on a twig. When it snaps the Sawabuck jerks his head up instantly alert. He spots you. The deer pokemon doesn't run, but he is eyeing you cautiously. WHat will you do?

mario72486

Welcome to the CCCC. *hands over a Master Ball as well as 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice* You take a step into hte meadow and look around. You quickly notice a Magneton tryign to hide behind a rock while a electrike chases after a chatot barking happily. A budew rests against a nearby tree. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Jr. Comp. Tech Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I'll gingerly approach the Electrike, dropping to a knee to appear less threatening. I'll try to call it over in a soft and encouraging voice if it is within vocal range.
    Computer problems? Contact Serv U 724 and Tune it up, Back it up, Keep it up.

I sure hope you survive the strom and be OK...

Mikachu Yukitatsu

Finally coming up with a topic to talk about you mention how you like her hair. The movement you hear stops and although she's still hiding behind the icicle, she poks her head out and looks at you. What will you do?
    North Caverns

Carry on the small talk and ask if she'd like to come with me.

men of horror

Upon noticing the grazing buck, you try to silently approach but you manage to accidentaly step on a twig. When it snaps the Sawabuck jerks his head up instantly alert. He spots you. The deer pokemon doesn't run, but he is eyeing you cautiously. WHat will you do?

What will you do?
    Meadow

I slowly walk closer to it, trying to walk as quiet as possible.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!

Help wanted: I am looking for someone to help in the CCCC, Kiosk, and battle arena. If you're interested contact me via PM or over aim at wolf1998us. New or old to teh ac/cc forum anyone expressing interest is encouraged to try

With that being said, to anyone still wanting to continue where they left off please repost your last post and i'll do my best to be active. i know i have another week before i can even think about going back to work irl.

I'm also giving Darkfire/Skye Phoenix. Phoenix is a L.5 female pidgey wiht the keen eye ability and knows Tackle, Sand Attack, Swift, Hidden Power Fire, Razor Wind, Faint Attack, Tailwind. Her parents are Hannah's (*Murkrow's) Ryau and Rage. She's still mainly appear in my stories but she wont' be battling. In fact she might just spend time between both of our teams for now but if any leveleng goes it'll be for darkfire/skye to do
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

'sigh' I didn't want to come to this decision, but I'm releasing Dezo (my captured male Flygon) from my team...I once thought he was a great fit for the team, but now I just can't see myself battling with him, not to mention that he isn't as good a fit as I thought, so here I am, back for one last trip (I don't remember how many Pokeballs, Great Balls, or Ultra Balls I had back then a few years ago, but considering I asked for them on nearly every Monday I was here, I should still have plenty of each, right?).

Anyway, I'd like to go to the Desert please...I'm feeling Dezo's Deflection Coat would be a better fit on a different Pokemon.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Darkfire
    Starmie calls another wave of water, which hits Skarmory, but seems to annoy it more than hurt it. Skarmory's wings glow a bright white, as it charges and connects with Starmie, knocking Starmie on it's back. Umbreon takes this opening to hurtle more rocks at Skarmory, which grounds the bird. You throw a crystal ball before it can regroup itself. The ball shakes violently, once, twice, three times...CAUGHT!! Congratulations, you caught a Skarmory(Male) Lv.10!!
    Pikachu and Mareep take this time to thank you and rest after a long hard battle.
    What will you do now?
    Meadow

I'd like to head to the East Caverns.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Knight of Time

Sorry to hear that. As you head into the desert a sandstorm begins immediately. As you try to look through the swirling stand, you spot a battle between a Gible and a Larvitar. What will you do?

Skye

Satisified with your capture, you decide to leave the Meadow and after consulting a map you head towards the East Caverns. Once you reach your location, you find a Tyrogue grumbling as a Spiritomb mocks him. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Knight of Time

Sorry to hear that. As you head into the desert a sandstorm begins immediately. As you try to look through the swirling stand, you spot a battle between a Gible and a Larvitar. What will you do?
    Desert

I'll keep going.

Edit: Whoops, almost forgot to quote there, sorry (I'm a little rusty here).

Edit 2: Being that it's Monday, and that I can't remember how many Pokeballs, Great Balls, or Ultra Balls I had prior to catching Draco (my male Salamence), can I have one of each, please?
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 23rd July 2012 at 06:24 PM.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Not seeing anythign that interests you you continue on heading deeper into hte desert. A Houndour yelps as a Golett suddenly appears in front of him. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Not seeing anythign that interests you you continue on heading deeper into hte desert. A Houndour yelps as a Golett suddenly appears in front of him. What will you do?
    Desert

I'll keep moving.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Skye

Satisified with your capture, you decide to leave the Meadow and after consulting a map you head towards the East Caverns. Once you reach your location, you find a Tyrogue grumbling as a Spiritomb mocks him. What will you do?
    East Caverns

I'll keep moving. That Spiritomb will get what's coming to him in due time.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Knight of Time

Moving on, you head deeper into the desert. YOu haven't gotten far when you see anotehr larvitar. Only this time its walking on top of a rolling geodude where an Onyx watches on in interest. What will you do?

Skye

Not interested in getting involved in the increasingly volitile situation, you move onwards. You haven't gotten far when you spot a Mienfoo meditating in teh center of teh cavern. A sharpedo swims in a small pond keeping a wary eye on the fighter. You hear the sounds of kicking and turning to peer in teh shadows you see a Blaziken working out. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

Skye

Not interested in getting involved in the increasingly volitile situation, you move onwards. You haven't gotten far when you spot a Mienfoo meditating in teh center of teh cavern. A sharpedo swims in a small pond keeping a wary eye on the fighter. You hear the sounds of kicking and turning to peer in teh shadows you see a Blaziken working out. What will you do?
    East Caverns

Oh... all very, very tempting Pokemon, but not what I have in mind right now :3 I'll offer Blaziken a friendly wave before traveling deeper into the caverns.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Knight of Time

Moving on, you head deeper into the desert. YOu haven't gotten far when you see anotehr larvitar. Only this time its walking on top of a rolling geodude where an Onyx watches on in interest. What will you do?
    Desert

lol, that Larvitar's little trick there reminds me a lot of something Kirby (the video game character) can do in Kirby's Dream Land 2 and 3 when he's riding Rick the hamster and has the Stone ability (where Rick turns into a boulder, and Kirby can go left or right while Rick is rolling in his boulder form; he doesn't even fall off but is still vulnerable to attack where he's standing)...anyway, the Onix is also slightly tempting, but not the Pokemon I came here for, so I'll move on again.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Skye

Tempted by the pokemon, you give the blaziken a wave and he responds by shooting a stream of fire towards the exit lighting the way. Taking the hint, you hurry on and immediately crash into a scraggy and the two of you go tumbling. You hear a barkign laughter and look up to see a houndour thoroughly amused by your tumble into hte scraggy who is glaring daggers in your direction.

Knight of Time

Though the Onyx is tempting, you pursue onwards. Narrowly avoiding tripping over a shieldon and Sandile who are watching a Cyndaquil and a Phanpy having a rollout race. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

Skye

Tempted by the pokemon, you give the blaziken a wave and he responds by shooting a stream of fire towards the exit lighting the way. Taking the hint, you hurry on and immediately crash into a scraggy and the two of you go tumbling. You hear a barkign laughter and look up to see a houndour thoroughly amused by your tumble into hte scraggy who is glaring daggers in your direction.
    East Caverns

Thud, roll roll... ow. That wasn't graceful of me. I'm going to make sure that I have all of my Pokeballs in order before apologizing to the Scraggy and telling him that I was just a bit startled by the Blaziken's fire. Then, I'll continue on my pursuit, knowing it'll be a long journey before I find exactly what I'm looking for.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Knight of Time

Though the Onyx is tempting, you pursue onwards. Narrowly avoiding tripping over a shieldon and Sandile who are watching a Cyndaquil and a Phanpy having a rollout race. What will you do?
    Desert

The Sandile is yet another tempting Pokemon...but I'm going to keep looking.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Skye

Climbing to your feet, you check to make sure that you didn't lose any of your belongings before turning and apologizing to the Scraggy. He looks at you skeptically, until you explain the reason for your hasty exit. He shrugs before waking over ang knocking the laughing houndour out and sits down to relax. With a shrug, you continue onwards where you find a Gible watching a Sawk competing agaisnt a Timburr. Takign another step into hte room you see that there is also a Vullaby watchign the competition. What will you do.

Knight of Time

Another tempting pokemon but still not quite what you're looking for has you continuing deeper into the desert. Pausing to take a sip of water out of the canteen, you look around as you wipe sweat from your forehead. An Anorith watches you warily until you put the canteen away as a Rhyperior watches a Hippopotas playing in the sand. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

Skye

Climbing to your feet, you check to make sure that you didn't lose any of your belongings before turning and apologizing to the Scraggy. He looks at you skeptically, until you explain the reason for your hasty exit. He shrugs before waking over ang knocking the laughing houndour out and sits down to relax. With a shrug, you continue onwards where you find a Gible watching a Sawk competing agaisnt a Timburr. Takign another step into hte room you see that there is also a Vullaby watchign the competition. What will you do.
    East Caverns

I learned my lesson from last time. I'll keep to myself and sneak on past. >.> I'm getting a bit lonely, though. I think I'll let Anubis (purple glowing shiny Umbreon) out, give him a good pet, then resume my search.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Knight of Time

Another tempting pokemon but still not quite what you're looking for has you continuing deeper into the desert. Pausing to take a sip of water out of the canteen, you look around as you wipe sweat from your forehead. An Anorith watches you warily until you put the canteen away as a Rhyperior watches a Hippopotas playing in the sand. What will you do?
    Desert

I'll keep going.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Skye

Deciding that you want company, you reach for one of the pokeballs on your belt and release the pokemon resting inside. A shiny Umbreaon with a purple glow emerges and you hear a gasp from the mouth of the cave. Turning you see a purrloin staring unashamedly at Anubis. A Meditite rolls its eyes and shoves the purrloin out of the mouth of teh cave and into a Sawk before he coud sidestep out of the way. What will you do now?

Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, searchign for that one particular pokemon that you want for your team. A Gligar is laughing and pointing at a grounded Whiscash. O.o A Durant scuttles by trying to avoid being drawn into the situation as does a Darumaka. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

Skye

Deciding that you want company, you reach for one of the pokeballs on your belt and release the pokemon resting inside. A shiny Umbreaon with a purple glow emerges and you hear a gasp from the mouth of the cave. Turning you see a purrloin staring unashamedly at Anubis. A Meditite rolls its eyes and shoves the purrloin out of the mouth of teh cave and into a Sawk before he coud sidestep out of the way. What will you do now?
    East Caverns

Well... that's... quite the reaction xD Anubis (Umbreon) and I will keep on going...

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Knight of Time

Continuing onwards, searchign for that one particular pokemon that you want for your team. A Gligar is laughing and pointing at a grounded Whiscash. O.o A Durant scuttles by trying to avoid being drawn into the situation as does a Darumaka. What will you do?
    Desert

As usual, I'll keep looking around.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Skye

Anubis shakes his head as his rings glow brighter as the two of you head deeper into the East Caverns. A Machop jumps from the shadows and yells "BOO!" A Timburr quickly knocks him out with his two by four giving the two of you an apologetic look as he gos back to minding his own business. A Throh tosses him into the room you just came from. A Croagunk slinks into the shadows, not wanting any part of this. You can just barely make out two forms standing in the entrance to the next room. What will do?

Knight of Time

Continuing on, you hit by a strong jolt. Looking down, you see that you stepped on a Stunfisk. A Gible watches curious to see how you will react. A Pawniard is trying to impress a group of pokmeon that consists of a Roggenrola, an Archeops, a Tepig, and a Drilbur. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?