Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: War of the Forums

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#38)

I beg to differ. It does seem that Becca wants to torture Mega Horny to some point. If you have notice that Becca did told her superior that she cannot possibly leave without doing anything to Mega Horny, I bet it has to be some real sadistic plot to get hold of Mega Horny.

Run while you can >.< 'Cause you would not know when Becca is coming for you.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Yay, it's back.

I sense treachery afoot! Someone is not who they seem! And so on ...

Well, that's me being suspicious again. But still ... hmmm ... *formulates theory*

A very good page to return with - some interesting dialogue, and it seems things are about to come to a head. Though would it be a very swift ending if it finished in the next two pages. I therefore conclude that you have no intention of finishing this fic with page 40, and that you were simply choosing your words very carefully.

Hoping for some full-on war action next page! Seeya then!
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 13th June 2007 at 12:06 AM.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Go the aliens, DESTROY THE WORLD. Seriously I hope that Becca and Mega Horny will cause a giant battle between Earth and the aliens. mr_pikachu if I do not see anyone get shot in the next to comics I will be dissapointed.
    (I hope it will be like the whole Paris and Helen of Troy type of deal)

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#39)

Ada: Heh. Well, Becca is an alien, and aliens have strange ways. Glad you like the imagery in these pictures; it's hard to find pictures that fit the setting enough where they can be adapted to the situation.

And I'm glad this is back, too. ^_^

Dark: Hmm, interesting theory... you may be on to something. Becca did invade his house after the initial incident, after all. What are her motives, anyway? Hard to say.

Gavin: Treachery! Mystery! Etcetera!

Things are indeed coming to a climax of sorts. But you doubt my ability to end this in two pages? For shame! I'm insulted! Just for that, I'm cutting short the rest of this response. How dare you!

...Or something like that.

CEB: Hey, there's a reason it's called War of the Forums, after all. Prepare for some big action...

And death is simply a part of life. Enough said.

Time for another installment!

#39: For those of you who have seen Evangelion... mr_pikachu has been shown in a plugsuit several times, but he's never really been shown with an Eva unit. There's a reason for that.

Similarly, Gavin's never really been shown going Krusnik on anyone.

...Oh, and the "40 is a good number to end this" thing last time? Yeah, I was just yanking your chain. We've got a long, long way to go. And I was fully aware of that when I made that post. Fun, eh?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Is making this place terminal Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#39)

Oh! I like that last picture! Hehehe! Perfect! ^____^ It's so good, keep Truckin'!
    Thank you Saffire Persian. (Complete list coming soon)
    Awards: Contest Ribbons~ Unown Awards ~ Fanfiction Awards

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#40)

Houndoom: Hehe. I'm glad you like that last picture. That comment's funny to me, because I know a little tidbit of information that, well, nobody else does... ^_^;; Thanks for your encouragement!

Let's keep the rally going.

#40: Yes, I really am that easily distracted. And yes, I really do use that strategy. At least, that's what I tell people after doing something stupid.

The title is clearly based on the self-help book, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Breasts Please!

Reaper Man Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

-twirls scythe- Finally done. I've finally caught up to you people -_-

anyway, this is looking great. The mods are awesome x) are we going to get to see the Admins if the mods screw up? Ah... that'd be funny. Anyway, looking forward to reading more.
    "What pisses me off is that I can't even tell the regular insanity from the special delivery."

-Dave Jones, CRFH.

Your last statement qualifies you as a winner of a nonsense contest and a looser everywhere else.

- Roger Pepitone, CRFH

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Hey, if you're trying to look like an idiot for real, I'm afraid it's not working. On the comic, on the other side... I just hope you don't end up doing the hacker's work.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Mega Horny, consider yourself warned for a two-word reply.

Brian: Awesome, two new pages. I liked them both, naturally. My theory continues to gain credibility (in my head, at least). Quite interestingly, I'm usually very calm in real life when dealing with some kind of crisis. Strange that that should appear in this, too.

And I loved mr_pikachu's golden rule ... excellent way to act intelligent after doing something stupid.

Until next time!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#41)

Zcade: Hey, Zcade! Good to see you! It's been awhile. ^_^;

I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. Yes, we mods are cool, aren't we? *stands up tall* As for the admins... well, we're in the world of Fanfic, not the world of TPM. Although there are "space invaders," so you never know...

And if you want to read more, I can be most helpful in that regard.

Gabi: If I look intelligent, you all have low standards. But you're right about one thing: at least I haven't been broadcast naked on worldwide television. Yet.

Gavin: Hehe, thanks for the compliment! But we'll just see if your little "theory" pans out. In any event, I'm glad the characterization is fitting. Hopefully it remains that way. ...Or doesn't, if deviating would make it better. I'm flexible. ^_^;

And yes, that rule is awesome. Makes you wonder what happened to the other six, though. Heh.

Let's hit it!

#41: The idea of having code names came from the fact that I know way too many members' real names. So some characters have their "code names," which keeps their true identities secret. Real hush-hush, see?

Does anyone else know what a "Priority One" is? Besides a mail service, I mean. Get the hidden reference? ^_^;

Anyway, talking about hacking like it's a public service is very entertaining.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Waaah, more!! All my fanfics updating on the same day! It's like my birthday!

So uh-oh, then. Things are looking bad for TML. I can't help wondering what the mods are gonna do to her. Maybe they'll use tazers and modsticks. Ooo!

And that second panel in #39 is hawt. *swoons* Bring on more Gavin action!

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Reaper Man Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

hah. looks awesome having the (former) Hokage from Naruto saying that. Just looks badass. another great installment, keep it up!
    "What pisses me off is that I can't even tell the regular insanity from the special delivery."

-Dave Jones, CRFH.

Your last statement qualifies you as a winner of a nonsense contest and a looser everywhere else.

- Roger Pepitone, CRFH

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I still reckon Becca isn't just trying to exact revenge on Mega Horny. In #39 she said to get Mega Horny, not get back at Mega Horny. I'm sure she'll have her revenge as well, but I still think that ultimately she wants to be with him. It's also more likely given the facial expressions (but given this isn't drawn by Brian, they're probably not too accurate). Ooh... Becca's identity has been cracked by the mods... Go us Actually, using Becca's name does sound a lot more personal in that context, whereas normally we don't care. Would code names (aside from Agent #1) also correspond to usernames? Hehe dh looks evil. I wonder what he has in plan for the 'few words'.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Whoa its like Big Brother

*Imitates Big Brother voice* "Becca, we are watching you"

I just really want to see Becca use any means nessecary and kick some one to get away, that would be funny.

Great comic though

Administrator

I've been using my screen name as a codename at the Battle Range for ages. GMTA? <shameless plug>By the way, why haven't you joined the Battle Range yet?</shameless plug>

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

The real Shonta Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post
    I've been using my screen name as a codename at the Battle Range for ages. GMTA? <shameless plug>By the way, why haven't you joined the Battle Range yet?</shameless plug>
    I've been meaning to ask you that too. But with all that's going on with me I can't really say anything. Anyway, the comic's still doing great. I have never seen Onegai Teacher (is that the anime she's from?) but now I want to look for it online.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#42)

Weasel: Wow, you really think that highly of WotF to list it among your favorites? Thanks!

Yes, TML's in a tight spot. Then again, I'm pretty sure there's an old proverb about cornered mice fighting harder... or something. At any rate, rest assured that the moderators are not foes to be taken lightly.

And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns Gavin into an... um... "bishie." ^_^;;

Zcade0: Hehe, it took me awhile to find a good picture like that. I'm glad it fit the mood! Hopefully the next page will be just as effective...

Ada: You're sticking to your original instinct, I see! Most interesting. And yes, we know who she is now. All thanks to the hacker of the team!

You're right about the personal nature of using Becca's name. In this instance, it just seems invasive. And code names might correspond to usernames, although this may not always be the case. Yay for ambiguity!

Well, get ready for a "few words."

CEB: No, Crazy Elf Boy. We are watching you. That's right. We know everything you do.

Every move you make... every step you take... ahem. Sorry. You probably don't want to hear me sing, do you?

Anyway, I hope you like the pages to come. ^_^

Gabi: Well, I guess we all have our own ways of masking ourselves sometimes. Perhaps usernames are one of the most obvious "masks" we can wear. *shrugs*

Shonta: Yeah, sorry... been a little too busy these last few weeks to add many more activities. Hopefully things will get easier soon.

And Onegai Teacher is a little... um, odd. A friend of mine got it expecting something slightly different, but once he saw it he figured I'd enjoy it. He was right. Maybe you would, too!

Okay, let's move forward!

#42: Yeah, looks like Becca's paranoid. Then again, if I was on an unfamiliar planet with a bunch of beings who were aliens to me, I'd probably react the same way.

So, did you like the geyser from Martin's nose? ^_^
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Is making this place terminal Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#42)

XD SMILES! It's a sure sign of danger when every one is smiling like this at you ^___________________^ *giggles*
    Thank you Saffire Persian. (Complete list coming soon)
    Awards: Contest Ribbons~ Unown Awards ~ Fanfiction Awards

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#43)

Houndoom: Oh, yes. Things are about to get very interesting. But did you consider that TML might not be the only one in a perilous situation?

We shall see.

#43: Dun-dun-dun!

(Oh, and the title refers to ChicRocketJames' fic. Can't forget to mention that.)
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

phOEnixsong, not EO, plzthx Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    In Phoenixsonglandatopia. You're not invited.

Wow. Brian goes on hiatus for a while, his computer breaks for a while, MY internet breaks for a while and then bada-bing-bada-boom! Just like that, there's, like, fifty million new pages to catch up with. Where does the time go?

Too tired to comment on all of the WotF-ness that my poor brain has had to absorb of late, and I figure I should be at least semi-conscious while finishing up my contest ratings tomorrow. Thusly, I shall simply summarize using a conveniently large lump of rambling text. Ahem.

I liked that cliffhanger back in 37 or whatever, I can't count. dh's Nose Faithful was hilarious, and Houndy is right in saying that creepy smiles = evil, so I don't blame TML. I really want to know who this person/thing/whatever TML is talking to is. That one line in 40 about "acting like an idiot enough"... that's, like, not worded properly or something ("act like enough of an idiot", perhaps). Or is the WotF mr_pika continuing to act like an idiot enough even as he speaks? Ooh, Gavin is resigning. Wonder what the real Gavin'll have to say about that? Furthermore, I wonder why he's been planning a resignation? Will darktyranitar come in and take his place because I won't let that drop?! There was other stuff I wanted to say, but true to Phoenix form I have promptly forgotten every last scrap of it. I really need to get into the habit of writing my comments down as I go...

I'm done. Glad that WotF is back. Keep it coming, man. *staggers off grumbling about college, ASB, not being able to write a fic for the GPs and boiled potatoes*

note to self: swinub, shuppet, anorith; also note to self, update with José, Pants and Hellbender

plusle f, burmy m

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

hey sorry for not droping in again, anywaws keep this up Brian and I nomnate this for the beast comidy fic...

I however did notice that that thr pic you used was of Grav geting punched in the cheak insted od the nose and is that from a flash back or is that one of the other ninja masters?

anyways one of my favrote parts so far is when you uploaded a virus on to Becca's boss' Computer...

edit: Phoenixsong your boiled potatoes at 2:23 Am, sounds yummy anyways...

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 18th June 2007 at 01:24 AM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I saw #41 go up and thought I'd better post. Then #42 went up and I was sure I actually did reply. But I didn't. So now we're on page #43 ...

"Gasp." That sums it up well. I'll admit I'm a tiny bit confused by Gavin planning a resignation ... I suppose the announcement could keep everyone focused on it instead of the Becca-led invasion ... but I still feel I'm missing a piece of the puzzle here. Nonetheless, dun dun dun indeed. I'm still reeling from the shock. Heh. Also, loved the geyser from Martin's nose and also Ada's face in panel three of #42 - looks funny.

But as for my character's personality matching mine - hmmm. Not so much now. Though I do have ethics, that part's true. But I'm way better at deceiving people than my character is ... er ... at least, in my head I am.

Seeya next page, or two or three, haha! Depending on whether I actually remember to reply. Great stuff man.

Lisa the Legend

Administrator

Posting an ACK because I don't know what else to say... but I do want you to keep posting this.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#44)

Phoenixsong: I would guess that the time ends up across the street from the dryer sock.

I shall respond with an equally incoherent paragraph! You can count fine; it was #37. I should've named the geyser comic "Nose Faithful"... foolish to settle for a Pokemon attack reference. I'll leave the reason for Pika's wording to your imagination, if you don't mind. And Gavin's planning to resign. How will this affect the plot? Or will I simply create a massive plothole and proceed to ignore it?

Welcome to the world of ranting, Phoenixsong. We're happy to have you here. ^_^

Charles: Whoa, a nomination? Wow. I'm really not used to being nominated for writing awards... it's always been reading and well-rounded membership in the past. This is a cool new feeling! Thanks, man!

Yes, Martin got punched in the side of the face, rather than directly in the nose. And yes, the pic immediately following that was from a completely different scene. And yes again, his nose was bleeding for a completely different reason in that scene. But I choose to argue that TML just hits really, really hard. If you've got enough power, it doesn't matter where you hit someone. They're going to bleed.

It is inevitable, Mr. Anderson.

...Ahem. Anyway, I'm glad you appreciate hacking skills, Charles. Thanks for continuing to read!

Gavin: Procrastinating again, huh? So this is why LTL never gets updated. For shame!

Desperate people do desperate things, Gav. Leave the alien situation as it is for any length of time, and risk total pandemonium consuming the forum before you can capture her. Claim you've captured her when she's still on the loose, and you could get caught... high-profile officials have been locked up for misrepresenting the facts like that. So with such limited time to work with, all you can do is distract everyone. And what better way to do that than by resigning? We'll miss you, Gavin.

As for whether your character is good at deception, think of it this way. Not only have you deceived all your co-workers (with one exception), but you managed to fool the entire audience of WotF until this revelation. That's pretty good, don't you think?

Gabi: Your wish is my command!

#44: Don't make Martin mad! It won't end well!

Hehe... the title is a blatantly obvious reference to John Gray's 1992 book, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. Contrary to what you may believe, it wasn't a sci-fi novel.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah for stario types!

anyways yes I know that it's not good to get Any mod/Super Mod or Admin mad at me...

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 19th June 2007 at 04:02 AM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

LOL Martin has got the whole old style Samurai outfit on

*Swings sword around*

Pew, pew, pew

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

awww...mistysakura in the 2 panels she appears in are just too cute...
    the expressions are very appropriate too.
    *runs off after leaving nonconstructive criticisms comments*

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

Banned

Run for your life, Becca!

Hey, I've been reading without repliying for a long time, and I like it (I'm kind of hoping I'll show up in it), and I have to say, it's gotten interesting. I can't wait to see what everyone's alter egos are truly capable of.

Hoping I do show up in this eventually, I'll keep reading.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#45)

Charles: I'm not particularly fond of stereotypes myself. But there are cases in which they do apply, particularly when you're talking about a battle-hardened warrior.

And what reason would we have to be mad at you?

CEB: Hey, when you're getting ready for a fight, it helps if every fiber of your being is geared for battle. Even those fibers that you wear.

Hyperness: Yeah, Ada's got a really cute character. Still, you don't want to get on her bad side. Ever. She'll hold her temper for awhile, but it would be unwise to keep pushing her. ^_^;

Dark Sage: Hey, welcome to the club, Dark Sage! Yeah, I've seen you reading in the "Who's Online" section once or twice. (Like I said, we really do know everything that happens here!) As for the alter egos, let's just say there may be some surprises coming in the near future.

I can't say whether or not you'll appear... don't want to spoil everything. But I do hope you keep reading, DS. It's good to have you on board!

With that said, let us continue!

#45: I actually wrote #44 and this one before #43. But then I realized I needed to switch around the order of things, so I went back and changed the numbers before doing the real #43.

The "Level One" thing refers to spamming being a somewhat mild infraction... at least, compared to the others. You really don't want to go higher than that.

And the title is a triple reference. It goes toward the second Pokemon movie, the ability Martin demonstrated, and the fact that he managed the fight alone.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Administrator

Yay for triple references... and for managing to fit the infraction system into the continuity of the story! You really are creative!

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Woop! Another pair of excellent chapters there Brian!

Go Martin! I liked the effect the spamming infraction had on Becca, slowing her down and all. Hehe. And since I've just got up, my comments are as crap as usual! *flails off into the shower*

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hehe ... excellent couple of pages Brian. The first one was great, with Martin rushing out to be a big masculine hero and Ada all unimpressed. But I thought page 45 was pretty damn funny! Level 1 infraction for spam! I wondered how you were going to portray an action sequence, but not once did I think infractions would come into the equation. That was unexpected but so well done. And funny how dh said it with such enthusiasm. Also, the fact that it made Becca freeze temporarily ... reminds me of the Impediment Jinx (yeah, I know, I'm a geek). Now I'm wondering what happens when we get to the slightly worse infractions ... Stunning Spells? Bat Bogey Hexes?

Two very entertaining pages, anyway. Its cool where the plot is going.

Until next time!

Lisa the Legend

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Infractions... that cracked me up. Mwahahaha can you withstand our power? Anyway, the selection of pics for dh continues to be amusing (I like the contrast between the calm of frame 2 and the sudden attack mode of frame 3. And then he just goes a smokes a pipe in frame 5.) Hmm... now that we've actually caught Becca (hopefully), does that mean that Gavin doesn't have to resign any more?
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Banned

I hope so. I rather like Gavin.

But if I know Becca, she's not going to be a cooperative prisoner. This may lead to even more trouble.

This is just getting good. Keep it up, Brian!

Heh... Brian is my name too...

Reaper Man Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

jesus, you people update fast. regardless, excellent chapters here. I am no reviewer, so I won't attempt one. All I can do is continue to say, "keep up the good work!"

-Dave Jones, CRFH.

- Roger Pepitone, CRFH

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu View Post
    Charles: I'm not particularly fond of stereotypes myself. But there are cases in which they do apply, particularly when you're talking about a battle-hardened warrior.

And what reason would we have to be mad at you?
    Yeah I know, and that is True and I do understand why you did it...

Well, nothing other really unless you count running round in a circles while writing my Fanfic a crime... but I was more or less talking about my past experinces at a couple of other foarms I used to go to.

Infact at one one mods called Megastar banned me, It might have been do to saying I had a Shiny Charizard when I really did not, I wish he could see me now, LOL it may have taken me roughly seven years but now at last I the self Proclaimed "The Charizard King" really dose have a Shiny Black Charizard named King well in the ASB anyways...

anyways nice refence to spam, aned nice triple refences, Err sorry if my post got a little Spammy, but you know some times you need to make a small rant, besides I was also giving you an example of why I said it's not good to get a Mod/Super Mod/Admin mad at you...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Pew Infraction level 1 Spam go

lol I wish I could do that

I really want to see Martin dance around with the whole karate ninja arm waving thing. That would be cool.

Dratinihaunter13 is not that ancient?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: War of the Forums (#46)

Gabi: Hehe, that was a fun comic to create, to be honest. I figured everyone would be wondering how the heck an action scene would work. ^_^; But I don't know if that's creative or just copping out of lengthy image editing. Either way, thanks for the compliment!

Weasel: It took me a long time to think up the real-world effect of a spamming infraction. But it probably makes sense... in some ways. Maybe.

Gavin: Yeah, Martin's trying to be the macho man. Such a pity. But as I said before, the infraction part was fun to write (although I had to reword Martin's explanation several times to clarify things). The dinosaur does have a few moments of intensity, but as you may have noticed, he usually keeps his cool.

And no, I'm not copying Harry Potter, Gav. Try again! ^_^

Ada: We have super powers!

So you've noticed the contrast! Well, considering the nature of his character, Martin's going to have a surprisingly diverse range of expressions.

Sage: Wow, I didn't realize Gavin would get quite so much fan support. Guess that just goes to show how much you all love the real guy, huh?

Becca's a rather unpredictable character, as you may have noticed. Sweet and caring in one scene, while instantly infuriated in another. It's hard to say how she'll react to being captured... your friendly neighborhood mods had better be careful!

As for the name issue, I've felt the same way upon seeing replies to your fic. It can be confusing sometimes.

Zcade: It helps to work ahead. And don't worry about being a "reviewer"... it's not like you have to have a title to give advice and criticism! Tell us what you think! ^_^

Charles: As long as you don't turn into Bjarni, you probably don't have anything to worry about.

Anyway, it's entertaining to figure out ways to translate forum terms into real-world things and events. That's one of the best parts of writing this!

CEB: Well, maybe you'll see some more of Martin's special talents eventually. He does have quite a few tricks up those decrepit sleeves.

I must admit, I'm starting to wonder why I'm not getting any criticism. Maybe you're scared of criticizing a mod, or maybe this is such an unusual project that nobody can think of applicable critiques. Or maybe I really am that good. I choose to believe the latter reason! ^_^

#46: Well, that little announcement didn't quite go according to plan, did it?

The title, by the way, is a partial reference to dratinihaunter13's short story, Checking In.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Administrator

Default Re: War of the Forums (#46)

Heh. It's good to see a plan like that fail for once. Because it was no longer needed.
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 21st June 2007 at 06:08 AM.