Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

(12/17) Do you like to spend or save your money in real life and your money online? What sort of stuff do you tend to buy? Do you wish you had more money?

Spend and spend. CC stuff. No I'm too rich to know what to do with IRL... OL, no. It's virtual cash and you really shouldn't be so worried if you're rich or not in that department. Sheesh.

1 MG. 20 SCs (1,2,3, 7 CCPs)

(12/17) Do you like to spend or save your money in real life and your money online? What sort of stuff do you tend to buy? Do you wish you had more money?
    I always save my money, and then buys games/cds etc....im working now and have bout 2-3k dunno wat ill spend it on tho, prob a ps2/gamecube/etc....

Doesn't everyone?

MG pls

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

{12/18} Do you like reading books? Are you reading a book at the moment? What's the best book you remember reading, and why?

Karin ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs.
    *hands over a Blue MGcoin and 7 CCPs*

Hannah ~ Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Gabi ~ Flame Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

Amy ~ Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin.
    Scratchcards: 7 Red MGcoins, 11 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.

Green Lanturn ~ Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin.

Jay ~ Photosynthesis Gem.

soggy ~ Light Gem.

{12/18} Do you like reading books? Are you reading a book at the moment? What's the best book you remember reading, and why?

I like to read books. Right now I'm reading 'The Wish List' by Eoin Colfer, because my mind doesn't feel like reading books at my reading level right now. The best book I remember was probably 'Esio Trot' by Roald Dahl which I read when I was about 9. I love that book still.

1 MG, plus my two MGs from last time, and 2 EMTs.

3 MGs, 2 EMTs

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sell that gem for ccps

I love to read. i'm not eading anything at then moment hough because i jus finished rereading the shelters of stone by Jean M Auel. The best book, now thats a hard one. I have two favorite book series and thats the earth children series by Jean M Auel and the harry potter series by J K Rowling. The detail is wonderful in both and thoguh totally opposite they both are easy to get lost in and fun to read.

Also 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) and a guess this please *hands over 21 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

I love reading books, Although I am much more into magazines/comics/manga these days. I am trying to finish The lord of the rings, quite hard to understand though. The best book I've ever read?? I would say the Harry Potter series, just because of all the magic & creatures, etc.

MG please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey

Hannah ~ Ocean Gem,
    [/color]
    Sell that gem for 2 CCP's please.

Yep^_^ Well, um, I've been 'reading' The Fellowship of The Ring for about a year and a half now, and Harry Potter 5 for about two/three months^_^ They're both good, but I stopped reading them and now can't get back into the stories properly and don't want to re-read the part I've already read Um, the books that stick into my mind are The Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman 'cos they were really interesting^_^

MG please^_^

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yup. I just finished one, in fact. As for a favorite book... Meh, that's an unfair question. You're making me choose from so many good ones. ^_^;

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Cheesey >> Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem

EMT: You won a Razor Leaf TM and a Pound TM.

Amy >> Red MGCoin

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

GT!: I undertake research every day in an effort to solve the mysteries of the world. However, I apparently forget everything I have learned if I ever lose my "crown". Who am I?

SCs: You won 8 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

akeng >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Hannah >> Lunar Gem

'takes the previous gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Karin >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

As for the polls from today and the last two days:

(12/18) Do you like reading books? Are you reading a book at the moment? What's the best book you remember reading, and why?

Yeah, I do like reading books. I'm not reading a book right now, though. Like Karin, there have been too many good books I have read (especially the Chicken Soup for the Soul related books I own)...

I usually like to spend it. I tend to usually buy edible stuff these days, but I occasionally buy new video games if I like them...

(12/16) Within PCG, how often do you post? In which sort of threads do most of your replies go? Do you post a lot in PCG compared to other forums?

I post quite often in PCG. Most of my replies are in Hangman, the various AC/CC topics, etc. I post in ASB just as much as I do in PCG.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Amy GT!: I undertake research every day in an effort to solve the mysteries of the world. However, I apparently forget everything I have learned if I ever lose my "crown". Who am I?
    Is that Slow King? 2 ccps please if i'm corrct
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cheesey, it'd be nice if you read what I actually want rather than just view that I answered a poll.

I like reading but I normally don't have the time to anymore. I'm not reading any books currently. I don't remember a good book I've read... just because.

1 MG, 40 SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kyle: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, 14 stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 14 red MGcoins

Jay: Genetic Accelerator Gene, 21 CCPs, 9 Blue MGcoins, 21 Red Mgcoins

(12/18) Do you like reading books? Are you reading a book at the moment? What's the best book you remember reading, and why?

I like reading, unless it's a crappy book (like the ones my school makes me read >_<). I'm not reading anything right now... The best book I read was probably Jurassic Park :O. Err... it was good because it was interesting...

I tend to save my money :o. IRL I'm saving money for whatever I feel like buying later on... Maybe a computer or some other big thing :O. I do spend it on small things occasionally tho.

2 MGs, 20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

Yes i do like reading books, i just dont read that many, because not many appeal...
    no...
    and the 1st book of the "Tomorrow when the war began" series i liked everything about it

MG pls

Banned

I love reading, and read anything and everything I can get my hands on.

Well, I'd have to say that the best book I've ever read was called The Silver Wolf. Umm....who was the author again.. >.<
    can't remember... ah well, its set in ancient Rome, and the way the author writes it... it's just incredible. I haven't read a book yet that can compare. And it seems like it really could have happened! I love the style the book is written in, and the deep, mysterious twists.

Come too think of it actually, Anne Rice is just a millimetre below this book... especially her Taltos series.

Mystery gift please

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    I like to give Presents to other pokemon in battle. I've also been known to help lost people by giving them food to survive. What am I?
    Most definitely Delibird! 2 Stamps please!

Yes, I love reading, as it helps build my imagination.
    Right now, I am reading The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan, for English. The best books? Awww, do I have to choose? I'll just say the LOTR trilogy and the Harry Potter series.

I love hoarding my money. I even go so far as to scour the school looking for lose change. If I ever wanted something, my parents would have to pay for it. Anyways, the stuff I buy myself are small things like movie tickets. And of course I wish I had more money!

(12/16) Within PCG, how often do you post? In which sort of threads do most of your replies go? Do you post a lot in PCG compared to other forums?

I post fairly often in the CC/AC Pokemon threads, but I'll try to play some more Hangman and Riddle Games during winter break. Yes, PCG is my most active forum for the moment.

A GT! please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(12/20) What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?

Jay, I made a mistake. >>;

Danny ·» Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin.
    Scratchcards: 9 Red MGcoins, 10 Blue MGcoins.

soggy ·» Blue MGcoin.

Heavens_Flame ·» Spark Gem.

aragornbird ·» Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin.
    Yeah, it was Delibird. *hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT!: I dance with a seductive wiggle, and I speak a language similar to humans. What am I?

(12/20) What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?

It's orange with red squares at the top part of the wall, and then there's a silver border, and blue wallpaper underneath. I don't really like it that much anymore. I've had it since I was about 11 I think and I liked it back then, but I want to change it. I have quite a lot of posters (a few of wolves, on of Samus Aran, a Mario Kart: Double Dash one...) and some of my drawings and certificates stuff. I also have a noticeboard but I never put anything on it.

1 MG Please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Hannah >> Lunar Gem
    Sell for 2 CCP's please.

My bedrooms a light green colour. It's kinda nice, but I've had it that way for years now, it's starting to get boring now. I was going to get it re-decorated over the summer holidays, but a lot of things came up which stopped it from happening. I've got three or four Pokémon ones up, but again, they're all old so I'll probably replace them some time soon.

MG please, and I'd also like to have a GT please^_^
    *Hands over a Red MGCoin*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Posters make it too cluttered, so I have none up. The colour is... plain. Yep. I quite like it so if it suits me then I don't really care what anyone else thinks.

1 MG
    20 SCRATCHCARDS, #1, 2, 3 7 CCPs

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey >> 1 GAG, aka Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Retail: 2 CCP's | MG: Ocean Gem | GT!: Sleeps in the daytime. Appears to be more active at night. It withdraws its sharp claws into its paws to slinkily sneak about without making any incriminating footsteps.

Me >> Would like to sell my Ocean Gem for Stamps.
    MP: (after emitting) Sealeo, Seaking.

MP Guess: Well, well. A 1 out of 2 chance. Meh, I like Sealeo better, so I guess it's the MP.

Um, that's to see where you're looking at, actually. The ceiling is ribbled white, 3 walls are covered with dark brown wood, and one wall has white paper with green puppies/kittens on 'em. The bed, closet and desks are light brownish, and there's posters and other colored furniture, too.

Sure. I dashed through "Harry Pottor and the Ordre of the Phoenix" (the Dutch version has 668 pages) in less than 3 days, didn't I? ATM, I'm reading "Raspoetin", of a writer which, surprise, surprise, lives in the same street as me! The best book... The best book... There've been a good number of good books which I've read (and then forgotten about ), so I wouldn't know.

IRL, there's not much to save. We live right on the edge, so there's never that much spare money around. Online, well, I'm not really buying much, so you can say I'm saving, yeah. Buy: IRL: video games, though with my parent's cash; online: TMs, GT Games (:p). Well, a bit more money would come in handy, especially IRL.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

(12/20) (2) >> Do you have a Christmas tree yet? If so, do you have it decorated a little or a lot? Is it real or artificial?

Amy >>

GT!: Yes, I am a Slowking.

'gives you 2 CCPs'

Jay >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 10 Blue MGCoins and 7 Red MGCoins.

Mike >> Green MGCoin, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem

'takes the gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

As for today's two polls:

(12/20) (2) >> Do you have a Christmas tree yet? If so, do you have it decorated a little or a lot? Is it real or artificial?

Yes, we have one that is decorated quite a bit. The tree itself is artificial.

(12/20) >> What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?

My bedroom is mostly white, and I believe it stayed that way since I got my new room. I don't have any posters, but I do have a sort of "banner" that I think has leaves on it...

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike » Yes, it was Sealeo.

Kyle » Solar Gem, Flame Gem.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.

Yes, we got it a few days ago. We stood it outside for a while before bringing it in. We decorated it about an hour and a half ago, which was fun. It's decorated all over... Yay. It's a real tree, about 6'6 or something.

MG Please.

And I'm also selling my Pound TM to Crystalmaster Mike for 20 CCPs.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Me >> Would like a Stamp for my correct MP. Would also like to sell the 2 Gems Kyle gave me for my MGs for Stamps.

And I confirm the trade with Cheesey.

Umm, since this is Page 29 already... Mods please close this version, so a new one can be opened.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!