Thread: Knight of Time vs. Mew Master (ref: CEB)

Threaded View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Knight of Time vs. Mew Master (ref: CEB)

Okay MM, I promised you we would battle after my battle with DarkestLight ended, so here it is.

Rules:

6 on 6 (you are up for one of these, right?)
    You choose first
    I attack first
    DQ: 1 week
    Arena: Castle KOT. We will use the entire arena here, which has two areas. The first area is on the rooftop, we battle on solid concrete, and besides that, there are edges around the rooftop, so there's no need to worry about a Pokemon falling off. However, if one of the Pokemon here does ally fall off, a Dragonite here will come to bring them back to the rooftop, but at a cost of 5% health. The second area consists of the large moat, there is a fair bit of land near the moat, which encircles the entire area. Note, land shaking moves such as Earthquake are banned here, just because of the damage they may cause to the entire arena. We will switch arenas each time a Pokemon faints, but the ref will randomly choose where we start.
    Banned Moves (besides the ones mentioned above): Attract, Captivate, Substitute, non-damaging healing moves, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento, 1 Hit KO moves (e.g. Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Fissure), Metal Burst, Endeavour. Status causing moves (besides Attract) can only be used once per opponent, e.g. if one of your Pokemon uses Toxic on my first Pokemon, but misses, you'll have to wait until my next one is out before trying Toxic again.

That should do it, MM, I look forward to a good battle.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 15th September 2009 at 09:11 AM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020