Okies, let's see....

PoLHaruko-san, Skyline127, NightBlaze, Nabooru23, VirtualPlay, lugia_2000, & MToolen: All of you are accepted.
Mystic_clown: Okay... *reserves*
Nabooru23: Your second char is okay from what you have so far.
Bulbasaur4: Very nice idea, and I have no problem with you signing up. And I'm also sure nobody else has a problem? O.o';; *glances around room* As far as I'm concerned, you're accepted.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Kurayami's sign up. XD!

Hero Sign Up
Name:
Kurayami Mizuchi
Description: Kurayami stands at about 5'7" off the ground. She has dark brown hair to around midway down her back, and her eyes are a deep, sparkling blue. She wears something quite similar to Link (if you don't know what he's wearing, it's a tunic.) However, instead of Link's green and white colors, a dark blue replaces the green, and the white is replaced with black. Also, the tunic has been lengthened to where it looks more of a skirt or dress, which ends around her knees. The leggings are also black, and she wears boots with a dark shade of brown. On the back of her shirt (vest, whatever), there's a symbol of two dragons interlocking a light blue and dark blue circle. Armour-wise, she has two gauntlet like devices on each forearm
Personality: Although she is usually a loner and doesn't really go with society, she'll accept help from others if pressed upon it. She's sarcastic around people she doesn't know too well and/or don't like too much, though she's funny and helpful around her friends.
History: Kurayami lived in the Lost Woods (from the Ocarina of Time). She is a Hylian, but as a small child her mother abandoned her there for reasons unknown. There she was brought up by the Poe Sisters (anyone remember them? :3), and trained in the art of magic, eventually learning the techniques she still uses today. When she was around the age of 14-15, Gannondorf (of course) invaded the Forest Temple, made it his own, and turned the Poe Sisters evil, whereupon Link showed up and killed them and defeated Phantom Gannon. Because of this, Kurayami is still very bitter about the subject, and she really despises any of the hero types, though she herself is one. O.o
Element: Water
Magic Abilities:
Pressure Bubbles An attack she uses quite often, Pressure Bubbles are large, silver-ish blue bubbles that warp whatever they consume by means of extreme amounts of pressure. They are possible to pop, though it's recommended one isn't too close, because when popped they create a miniature black hole-ish thing that has enough suction to knock anyone nearby off balance.
Transform The other attack she uses often, Transform allows her to literally transform herself into a large, water Dragon. Let's just say, it's big, bluish black, has lots of fins, really sharp teeth, and moderately sized wings. Also, when Kurayami transforms back into a human, anything other than her body will stay as it was in Dragon form. In other words, if Dragon-her has a gaping, bloody scar in her side, when she transforms back, she will still have that same, bloody slash, get it? Same with weapons, if she's stabbed with one, it'll still be lodged in her side.
She also knows Geyser, Waterfall, and Whirlpool, but she doesn't use those as often.
Weapons/Defenses: A jewel-encrusted sword and a black bow. The sword has sapphires embedded in its hilt and is two-handed. The bow is (as I had said) black, and the arrows have special hooks on the tip, making them difficult to wrench out.
Summon Gem: A Chocobo and Mog (Chobo and Moo) in one Gem, and Shunme, her grey horse (with black spots on its whithers) in the other.
Other:-.-';; Yes, I know, Kurayami has a Transform attack. But it's her attack I had long before the dispute, so I had it assumed that it caused relatively small problems. But I'll remove it if anyone complains it's unfair. Though I don't see how it's unfair, as it's my idea, and nobody disagrees with my ideas. *wink wink*

~Smear