Hi everyone,

Since getting into the Pokemon games for Nintendo Switch (I'm a little "late", but better late than never), I've been thinking, we ought to do a little revising of the Eighth Generation forum so that it gets renamed to Switch Pokemon Games (that is, with the E in Pokemon accented), with a few sub-forums:

-one for Pokemon Sword & Shield
-one for Pokemon Let's Go Eevee & Let's Go Pikachu (they're considered 7th generation games)
-one for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
-one for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
-maybe one for Pokemon Legends Arceus?

Being as I feel that Legends Arceus is between the 8th & 9th generations due to the ability to trade most of the available Pokemon in Legends Arceus to Sword & Shield and/or Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, and the ability to trade Hisuian forms & the new evolved forms of some Hisuian forms (e.g. Wyrdeer & Sneasler) to just Scarlet & Violet (I dunno why Nintendo didn't make those particular Pokemon available in the 8th generation games besides Legends Arceus, so IMO, it's just a little bit of a head scratcher), I'm not sure if discussing Legends Arceus would be better suited for OPG, or in a sub-forum.

Anyway, what do you guys think? I've already heard from Fett One, Mikachu, and Gabi on this idea.