Thread: [Safari Zone] Cynder's Cavalcade of Safari Crusaders v2! (Puma)

Hybrid View

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Cynder's Cavalcade of Safari Crusaders v2! (Puma)

I did expect that.. Good for me! "Well, I was prepared for the worst. Sorry if I went... once again, a little overboard. Choji, you can wipe that grin of your face, thanks for your efforts though." I recall both of my Pokémon and approach the Electrike, kneeling down in front of it. "Hey there buddy, how are you? I'm sorry for making your situation even worse. I suppose you witnessed a kidnapping or were chased? Please, tell me all of it, I am here to protect you, not to harm you any further." I wait for his explanation. If he is too scared to talk, that is fine as well. I'll leave him be, joining the other Pokémon in that case.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Cynder's Cavalcade of Safari Crusaders v2! (Puma)

TEAM PUMA'S CRUSADE
    Round 11

Dysfunctionland!
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

You snap your two Pokemon back into their Poke balls, which causes Rufus's hold on the smaller Pokemon to release. Electrike yelps and flexes its legs as you talk, still looking vaguely panicked, but it seems you've managed to make it trust you for now.

"They nearly got me! I was just messing around by the Ferris Wheel with my friend when WHOOSH! They swooped inandtookherand-" She's clearly still too panicked to give a proper explanation, and starts to ramble incoherently.

What do you do?
    .:Try to calm Electrike:.
    .:Force the information out of her:.
    .:Leave Electrike and try to find another lead:.

[Choji]

Male @ Snow Cloak
    Hp: |||||||||||||||||||| 100pts
    Ep: |||||||||||||||||||| 96pts
    -recalled-

[Rufus]

Male @ Shadow Tag
    Hp: |||||||||||||||||||| 100pts
    Ep: |||||||||||||||||||| 100pts
    -recalled-

[Bananarama]

Male @ Harvest