Thread: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

Hybrid View

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

Zofis use Dragon Dance then launch into Dragon Rush and end with Rest.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

Rules: n/a
    Abilities: Active
    DQ Time: Two weeks

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 6 ‡

Once again, Marisa appeals to her devious side with a little bit more scheming and intrigue. Fufufu. She enjoys yet another stat boost as Zofis continues shimmying about, employing the only dance move she in her repertoire: the worm. Lol, geddit?

Marisa: <-4 EP; +2 SpA>
    Zofis: <-4 EP; +1 Att; +1 Spd>

Marisa takes careful aim and chucks another blob of icky gross mud right in Zofis's face. Eurgh. The Dratini flails around a bit and attempts to strike with a Dragon Rush, but her Accuracy is a little off... which is to say she misses by a good six or seven feet.

Marisa: <-2 EP>
    Zofis: <-12 HP; -8 EP; -1 Acc>

Marisa goes for another gooey strike, this time substituting mud for poisonous gunk. The Toxic attack catches Zofis in the face, inducing instant poison. Eager to nip this in the bud, Zofis closes her eyes and dozes away to sleep. Her body begins to repair its wounds and conditions, but at a significant cost.

Marisa's Light Screen winks out.

Marisa: <-4 EP; LSn no more>
    Zofis: <+30 HP; -15 EP; -7 HP fatigue; Txc; Slp; Par no more; Txc no more>

Suddenly, Zofis sheds her skin and finds herself awake after spending mere moments unconscious. She lets out a pleased yawn. The RNG then comes to life and doles out a 3/17 for Marisa and a 1/14 for Zofis. The rodent turns into an ironclad warrior while the serpent becomes a pretty average dragon.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> TEAM FIREPOKEMON to command next
    Last edited by Oslo; 27th September 2012 at 10:54 PM.