Thread: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

Hybrid View

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

Sleep Talk x3

If at any time you wake up Triglav, sniff out the real Lightning and try captivating her with your spirit. Then try bringing her down!

Sleep Talk x3

Sub (if wake-up early): Odor Sleuth ~ Captivate ~ Take Down

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)
    Banned moves: Rest, Attract, Toxic, Perish Song, and Destiny Bond
    Arena: Playground. Fenced in area-next to water park. Sprinkers can be activated.

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

With the miniscule elephant asleep, all the kids run over and start to play with him. They pick up his trunk and try to push it around (but a heavy friggin Phanpy is hard to push when your like...3..). Lightning smirks at their antics and quickly gets to work on her own protection. In a flash...literally in a flash, there are 5 Jolteons floating around the field.

Trig however, makes sort work of that. He hops up and with a mighty trumpet, causes of all things, a massive Sandstorm via the sand in the Sandbox! Wow, even asleep Trig knows whats up.

T: -4E ~~ Li: -3E +4 cl
    SS: 6 act.

With the Sandstorm up, it makes it hard for Lightning to actually see anything. She does her best and raises a barrier to coat her prickly behind. Trig sounds off again, and Lightning looks for the origin of the sound. She then watches as Trig waves his trunk around. The heck is it DOING.

Needless to say, the swaggerific Phanpy was unsuccessful since Lightning couldn't see him.(-1)

T: -4E~~ Li: -4E LS: 6 act

Lightning dashed from her spot and reached the sandbox in record time. Trig was still there, still sleeping! In response, she welled up a sphere of fury and made sure to dunk it on his head. The shock of the attack woke up the elephant, who immediately adjusted to the sands blotting effect. He charged, and all that ground weight slammed Lightning into the rubber matted ground.(-1)

T: -7E/-8H ~~ Li: -8E/-9H

The kids are waiting to play once the Sandstorm ends.

===End Stats===

PC

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.