Thread: BTPoke's 1-on-1 mascot mayhem! (BTPoke vs. Mikachu) (Ref: Eragam)[Finished]

Threaded View

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default BTPoke's 1-on-1 mascot mayhem! (BTPoke vs. Mikachu) (Ref: Eragam)[Finished]

Heeeeeyyyyyyy yooooooouuuuuu guuuuuuuyyyyyyyysssss.

As many of you know, I recently got my eevee evolved into what i'd like to say is my mascot

So I figured a 1-on-1 battle with someone else's mascot would be great (if no one here has a mascot, then any pokemon would be fine, really. I don't wanna limit anyone).

And as such, I will be using an arena that I've had in the making. I would like to battle in it to see how it is, and to see if I need to do anything to improve it. So here it is

Arena: Forest of Aromas
    This Serene neck of the woods is full of flowers of different sizes and shapes.
    Among these flowers, there is one that gives off a soothing aroma that rejuvenates those that dwell in this place.
    Every round, each pokemon battling gains 5% energy by sniffing the aroma of the minor flowers, and each have a 20% chance to sniff the aroma of the more powerful flowers of the forest, gaining 10% energy instead.

These flowers are very special, however.

If a fire type move is used, there is a high chance (up to ref, but probably ranging from 60-90%) for the forest to catch on fire. If this happens, the minor flowers start spitting out a defensive, acidic aroma that hurts each pokemon for 5% hp each turn; and the more powerful flowers have a 20% chance to affect the pokemon and hurt them for 10% hp. This effect lasts for 5 turns.
    If a water type move is used, there is a high chance (same as the chance w/ fire) for the flowers to be strengthened by the water. The minor flowers will spit out a stronger aroma that will restore energy by 10% instead of 5, and the more powerful flowers will restore energy by 15% instead of 10. This effect lasts for 5 turns

This battle will, of course, be a 1-on-1
    5 day DQ
    Banned moves being OHKO moves (not like anyone would even use those).

anyone interested (preferrably someone I haven't battled yet), come and join!
    Last edited by BTPoke; 11th July 2012 at 12:13 PM.