AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

===Stipulations===

STAB-less tournament! No offensive moves of your type allowed!
No DQ
1 on 1 for round 1

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

Well, since this Tournament is ready to ride, I'm gonna kick it off! Welcome to Greyfox's first STAB-Less tournament. The rules have been made clear, and we are ready to begin round 1 of what is going to shape up to be an exciting tournament.

I'm hosting the fire field match today! Mainly because I love heat. Pamswert over here doesn't seem to mind too much, but Crusader got kind of a raw deal. Bout as bad as an entry hazard really. But he's still rip roaring to go.

Pawert hops up on his hind legs, and flaps those massive arms around, trying to land one of those crazy haymaker punches. Crusader watches, and then bolts right after a punch swings hard right. He follow Pamswert's path, and bounces over the incoming left hand, leaving him in a praying mantis pose as he flies over Pam's left shoulder. He kicks his feet out to force Pam off balance, into the hot ground, as he lands unscathed.

Cru: -3E ~~ Pam: -7E/-6H

Crusadre whirled around, pincers out in a guarding pose as Pamswert recovered from that first strike. Wiping the countersweat from its brown due to the grounds heat, Pam forced himself on all fours and began to focus his energy into a massive blast. Fearing naught, Crusader flew toward the beast.

Pokemon food. It's a strange brown morsel. It looks like a burnt Fig Newton. Or, to be more accurate, it looks like what happens when someone is smacked REALLY HARD into pliable earth, and you get all those dirt bombs and nodules that fly up as they roll across the arena. A bunch of those small brown nodules landed by my feet, as Crusader came to a stop a few meters away. Dunno why he tried to Counter a special attack...

Cru: -6E/-15H ~~ Pam: -10E

Crusader may be faster, but Pamswert wasn't just struck by a heavy laden attack. He plodded over and forced those nodules I pointed out before to coalesce. Pretty easy to do since its so hot.

These hot rocks then fell toward Crusader. Unlike a massage with hot rocks, which would be soothing, this looked like a hemmerodial meteor storm. One Crusader had NO intention of being caught in. He scrambled forward and then to the side to evade the attack, barely making it out of range of the stones before turning back on his assailant and crashing in front of him.

Pam took a step back, as Crusader quickly flicked his head up, and released a Toxic goo that sprayed all over the Swampert. Pam was not too happy about that at all...

Cru: -2E ~~ Pam: -8E

That goo, with this heat, ugh. (-3)

===End Stats===

CT

Note: None for now