Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [P1] Ayeun vs RaZoR - Ref [DL]

P1 Tournament

===Stipulations===

P1 Tournament
    1) No Special Moves
    2) No Subs

===Round 1===

Hell's bells! We're here in the grand P1 Tournament arena, kicking off our first Round with 4 energetic battles. In this boxing ring (modified slightly so it looks like a lily pad shaped Sumo ring) we have Squish. She stomps on the stage, ready to sumo herself to victory.

Her competitor is a creepy looking frong with a penchant for fighting. Though I wish he would stop looking like a troglydye. Dendro kinda stands there, idly looking at his competition.

There's the bell, and Squish starts immediately by hitting her chest with her open hands. The slaps are loud, intimidating strikes that would definitely knock out a weaker foe. Dendro seems to watch as Squish starts to swell. Raising one arm, Dendro acts as if he grabs somethng out of the air1 Squish stops, panting from her act. She looked down, and realizes her body is not as swollen as it should be.

Ha, but Dendro is. He's quite beefier now. Snatched it away!

Sq: -2E ~~De: -3E +Atk/Def

Disgraceful! Squish yells, and quickly shuffles over, hands out. Quick as he can, Dendro croaks-a loud sound that causes the oncoming assailant a moment's pause. Squish pushes it out of her mind for the moment and slams her hand across Dendro's chest, hammering him backwards. Dendro lands face first, sprawled out-but none the worse for wear yet.

Sq: -5E Trm ~~ De: -2E/-3H

Dendro snickered, as she slinked up from the ground, using his feet to slowly push himself up off the ground. Squish tried to rally another strike on him, but her hands would not move! She groaned in agony, the only thing in her mind whenever she focused to used that move was that strange croak he unleashed before. It was Tormenting her.

Dendro had recovered in the interim, and now slowly raised both fists above his head. He took the three bounds necessary to get close to Squisj, before swinging his hands down as if he was holding a club. The force of the Punch that struck Squish forced that fat to undulate upward, and offset her balance.

Squish actually left the ground, before planting on her back.

Sq: Trm -15H ~~ De: -10E

===End Stats===

RL

Last edited by DarkestLight; 7th March 2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Mis calc. Fixed. No biggie

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.