P1 Tournament

===Stipulations===

P1 Tournament
1) No Special Moves
2) No Subs

===Round 4===

Squish looks determined to somehow come back from this painful deficit. The creepy fighting frog really has her guessing though. She waits until Dendro swings and strikes her massive left arm with another poison jab, before striking with a palm smack that slams the frog onto the ground. Even so, Dendro seems to be able to shake off these hits. (-1)

Sq: -7E/-9H ~~ De: -6E/-9H

Dendro grunts and jumps up, flying over Squish. Squish watches as the frog lands behind her, before spinning on his hands in a mimicry of a breakdancer. However, when that right leg extended, Squish's eyes opened wide. She smiled as her force of the strike knocked her to the ground, but as she fell she tucked her arms in. Dendro stopped his spinning not by his own volition, but of the seismic force that emanated from Squish upon impact. (-1)

Sq: -9E/-15H ~~ De: -5E/-20H

Hrm. Dendro readied himself to finish Squish off, but I think the poison did that for him when she was toppled over from that kick. Dendro unexpectantly makes it to Round Two!

===End Stats===

RL is the winner of Round 1. Two points to him and he advances.
Ayeun wins one point, and Squish gets props for fighting a frog resistant to most moves she could dish-and still dealing out damage.
I get 4 and I'm gone.