Thread: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

Threaded View

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

+ - Nazara – +

It was amusing to Nazara that Sigmund, after all her tasks were done, sent her home. He has hurried her along, saying that the company and he would survive the rest of the day without her. She had kindly asked a couple days off, and he had granted them, so happy that she was finally taking a break from working her ‘tushy’ off.

Odd man, but she could deal with an understanding, if a little queer boss.

Her mind wandered to far more important things though.

Tellus was a scion.

He didn’t strike her as one of the dark scions, they were all notably… easy to recognize. No, he had to be a light, and she had a particularly good idea on who he was. Muttering that name, of all the names you could possibly utter in some sort of train of thought, wasn’t some random chance. It was just bizarre that she had found him so damned quickly.

Chronos, she smiled to herself as she sat on a park bench, watching various humans toddle about in the greenery. You haven’t changed at all. Still the little man, doing the dirty work while you’re betters step all over you. The smile stayed as she brought out her fancy little iPhone and began to skim through the various apps Claire had put on it. She opened a note program and typed in Tellus >> Chronos and paused.

The phone’s screen flipped to one that displayed Eirwyn was calling her.

Nazara pressed the button and brought the phone to her ear.

“So, I found Moshinas.”

Nazara leaned back, she had ran back to the cathedral, changed, and gone out. She much enjoyed jeans and a tank top then any sort of company fancy clothes. “And how is he?”

“Different.”

“You’ll have to be a little more descriptive,” Nazara frowned and brushed some non-existant dust from her top as a distraction. “He’s never really been our very loose definition of normal.”

“He’s not going to help.”

That plucked a nerve, Nazara’s neutral expression turned to a small scowl. She hid the irritation in her voice though. “Oh?”

“No, he seems a little…” she paused. “Apathetic?”

That wasn’t nearly as bad as Nazara imagined. “Well, we’ll just have to fix that then.”

“How?”

She smiled again. “Let me worry about that, get his number and invite him to the cathedral tomorrow afternoon.”

“Have you heard from Zedona?”

“No.” Nazara answered, “He’s fine.”

“Just, with the wheelchair and all…”

About to say Eirwyn’s name, she paused. “What’s your actual name?”

It took the girl just a second to catch on. “Karis.”

“Use it.”

“Why?”

“I’ll explain later, I’ll text wheels and tell him. Tell your lazy friend there the same thing.”

“What about Fenrir?”

“He’ll be back eventually, assuming he hasn’t screwed up anything already-“

“I think he lit a building on fire.”

“… Was anyone notable there?”

“Not that I know of. No one knew it was even on fire until the entire thing was consumed.” Eirwyn sounded concerned. “Nazara if you can’t control him, he’ll blow our cover before we’re ready.”

“I’m well aware.” She stood, stretching out her senses to try and find the familiar aura.

“Found him?” Eirwyn had always been perceptive of when Nazara was looking for someone.

“He’s heading for the outskirts of the city…” She hurried towards the parking lot and her car. “Trying to stop a fight between him and anybody is a nightmare, where are you? I’ll come get you.”

“At the corner of Younge and Bathurst.” Nazara could tell Eirwyn was hurrying. “I’ll head over there, you’ll see me.”

Nazara hung up quickly as she unlocked her car and quickly texted Zedona.

Host names only.
    Do not give yourself away.

The engine revved to life. Fenrir couldn’t normally move as fast as a car, but when he was looking for fight, it was amazing how quickly that man could find one. The mazda 3 reversed quickly and swivelled around, hurrying out of the parking lot and onto the streets.

~ + ~

Tag Sam, and Becki. And possibly Blade and Matt is you guys wanna jump in.
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 22nd November 2011 at 03:48 PM.