Thread: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

Hybrid View

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Re: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

Eirwyn

For once in her life, Karis was glad that she didn’t have any form of transport at her disposal, because she had a lot to think about, and walking alone meant she had plenty of time to do so.

Finding Nazara wasn’t as hard as she had thought it would be, thankfully. She expected a massive revelation on her part, but it just didn’t come. She was kind and comforting though, gentle with her fragile mind. Was that like her? Perhaps, but she may well have changed since the last time she could remember her.

With her ability to sense auras reawakened, she turned a corner, heading in a new direction, away from the bustling city centre and out towards the residential areas.

Zedona hadn’t done much for her memory either, but from what she could recall, she was never particularly close to him, so it wasn’t surprising. She only felt a sense of security from him, as though he would not let her down. She took great comfort in this.

But as she walked, the thing that kept popping up in her mind was completely irrelevant to everything that should be important. Why on earth did she give that guy her phone number?! With everything that was going on, why did she feel the need to complicate things further by adding a new person into her life?

“I blame Karis.” She grumbled, turning down another road, narrowly avoiding walking into an old man and his old dog. “She’s on the rebound. I’m on the rebound. If only Tellus wasn’t so kind, and Derrick wasn’t such a prick...”

She could feel that she was getting closer to Moshinas; static began to grow in her mind, the lingering feeling of lightning in the air. He was using his abilities out in the open already? Eirwyn hadn’t felt the need to try them out, as it was only nearly autumn, patches of ice would be suspicious in the late morning sunshine. That’s not all you can do, though. At least you remember how to fight.

“He probably won’t call anyway.” Her mind swerved back to the apparently more pressing issue. “What would you do if Karis was still with Derrick? Would you let him rule you still? Would you kill him?”

You ARE Karis. She reminded herself, stopping a few feet short of a driveway. She caught her reflection in a parked car’s window. She lives up to what should be an Ice Queen’s appearance, even if that’s not reflected in our personality. She smiled in amusement. Just leave the Light Ice Scion to be the Ice Queen, it fits her perfectly.

The man on the front lawn didn’t look familiar, but his fighting stance did. He fought an invisible enemy that Eirwyn seemed to be able picture. She watched him duel his imaginary foe for a while, before stepping to the edge of the driveway. “Moshinas...”

He didn’t hear her; he was too in the zone. Eirwyn related greatly to this, remembering that he too would train so hard to strive for perfection. She needed his attention.

“Moshinas!”

Again, no response. Should she just call Nazara? “I found him, but he was too busy waving his sword around to pay any attention to me, we should come back later” probably wouldn’t be a satisfactory report.

No, she needed to do something drastic to get his attention. Slowly, her icey gunblade formed in her hand, gleaming as if brand new. She glanced around before running its blade along the side of the nearest car, watching it effortlessly pierce a hole in its side and scrape a path through the metal. Yes, it was sharp enough.

She took a few moments to continue to watch Moshinas’ movements, ready for her strike. She rushed forwards, her blade intercepting his just at the right moment. They stood there, eyes and swords locked for what seemed like eternity, with an undeniable chill to the air around them...

“Good morning, Moshinas!”

TAG MATT

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Hardcore Casual Gamer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

Drake/Graxdon

~~~~~~~~~~

Drake/Graxdon walked his way to work carrying a half eaten croissant and a plastic bottle of orange juice looking strangely refreshed and relaxed for someone who woke up in the middle of the night and had discovered his true identity. 'Guess that news article I read about waking up in the middle of the night, staying awake for an hour, and going back to sleep was correct.' he thought to himself.

Then again, this was normal behavior for someone like Drake/Graxdon. On his way to work, he couldn't help but feel a sense of foreboding as he passed a wheelchaired individual on the street. Drake shrugged it off for the moment and finished off his pastry, as he went towards his way to the back door to Borderlines Café.

"Morning, Victoria!" Drake called out. "Good morning yourself, Drake!" The chipper and attractive red-headed owner wearing her usual bright outfit and work apron of Borderlines greeted. "So what's today's agenda?" Drake asked as he went to put on his work apron.

"Well, remember that I had some job interviews with a couple of people two weeks ago correct?"

Drake nodded as he finished off his fruit beverage. "Well, I've narrowed the list down and I want you to be the one to evaluate them today since you're the best one to review them." Victoria said handing Drake a piece of paper.

"That makes sense since, besides you, I'm the only one working here." Drake said in a tone best described as fun sarcasm.

"Stop joking around Drake." Victoria giggled. "We have an interview with someone as soon as we open, so judge them fairy, alright?"

"No problem, Victoria." Drake responded. "I'll be sure to give..." Drake looked at the paper Victoria had given him. "...Aeryn McFallon a fair review."

Tag Asilynne
    Last edited by DivineAll; 22nd November 2011 at 12:20 AM.