Thread: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

Threaded View

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

- + Nazara + -

“So, you pissed him off.” Nazara noted, as they rounded a corner. They were getting closer; she could sense the other scion.

“We have his sword at least; he’ll have to come to the meeting to get it.” Eirwyn shrugged, smiling. “I thought it through, promise.”

Nazara let a small smirk appear. “I know.”

They were really in the middle of nowhere; the outskirts of the city weren’t filled with the glistening lights or life of downtown. It was quiet, with the river emptying into the ocean, with fields and trees and…

Quiet.

“None of them have changed.” Nazara noted, noting how the road turned to gravel and dirt. A sleek, shiny car was on the side, and towards the river was two men, one looking rather familiar, and the other a stranger. They were beating on each other, engaged in an intense fight.

“How do you plan on breaking them up – what are you doing?!”

The car did a sharp turn off the road, spraying gravel behind it as it accelerated and flew towards the pair. The men didn’t even notice until the car was near them, pushing off one another just in time for the mazda to come between them. Eirwyn was quick to get out of the car, rushing to meet the recovering enemy, why Nazara swung open her door and glared fire and hell down on Fenrir.

He seemed surprise to see her at first, and then smirked.

“Hi Honey,”

She scowled, hearing that mocking tone. She stepped forward, using all her willpower to not summon her blade and cut his damn head off.

“Get in the car.”

“I don’t think I will,” he smirked, clenching his fists. “I have a fight to finish… and you’re in my way.”

Having no intention of moving, Nazara spared a glance to Eirwyn, who was holding her own against the other man. She looked back at Fenrir to find he was much closer, and his fist had collided into her stomach. She gasped, her diaphragm collapsing and forcing the oxygen from her lungs she bent over, wheezing.

Alright, that was her mistake. Looking away from a raging beast like Fenrir did have consequences.

Fenrir wasn’t going to give her a lot of time to recover, she stepped back, coughing.

Thank the gods for allies.

Eirwyn was suddenly between Nazara and Fenrir, she was less intimidating then even the light scion, but she held her own. She leapt up; using both feet she squarely kicked him in the chest and sent him flying backwards as she hit the ground, scrambling to her feet. Fenrir rose to his feet soon after, blocking new blows from the ice scion before he grabbed her and literally threw her back towards Nazara.

Eirwyn yelped.

Nazara reached out, snatching Eirwyn’s hand she spun around and flung her friend right back at the fire scion. His eyes went wide with surprise when again the woman slammed into him, she body checked him, a move that wouldn’t have normally done any damage but with the force behind it, Fenrir was sent careening into a tree while Eirwyn rolled on the ground.

Nazara caught the staff that had nearly slammed into her face. She and the enemy scion looked at each other.

“… Who are you?” He spoke, in a cool, monotone voice.

She didn’t answer, just forced the weapon away before briefly sparring with the man. They broke apart quickly, staring each other down.

“Leave.” She ordered, gesturing to the forest.

He paused, looking between the three, before turning and taking him leave.

“No!” Fenrir roared, knocking Eirwyn away like a runt. He stomped towards Nazara. “What the hell are you doing?”

Watching her team mate recover and flash an OK sign, Nazara focused on Fenrir.

“Get, in the god damn car.” She pointed to it as Eirwyn pulled up closer to them. She saw Fenrir’s gaze shoot across to the forest, but she brought to back to her quickly by roughly touching his cheek and making him look at her. “Now.”

He snorted, tearing his face away he got in the back seat as Nazara rounded the vehicle and got in the passenger side. Eirwyn was quick to pull away from the scene get back onto the road, heading right back towards the city.

“You torched a building…” Nazara commented, knowing that her companion was far from happy.

“So? You suddenly care for humanity?”

“No.” She didn’t spare him a glance. “What I care about is you giving everything away.”

“Well I don’t give a shit-“

Nazara turned around to face him, no one was around the car, they were far from the bustling city and people. Maybe that’s why she didn’t care when she summoned her blade and it was again, mere millimeters from his neck. One bump or sharp turn would’ve caused it to slit his throat.

“We had a deal Fenrir,” she snapped. “You want to burn down a block or two? Fine. But don’t you fucking dare go attacking every damned scion you happen to sense. Because now, if that one keeps in contact with any of his allies, he can tell them some moron attacked him and some others had to come and round him up.”

Fenrir was so angry that the air around him was wavering.

“Who um,” Eirwyn gulped. “Was that?”

“Tsanjel.” Fenrir grumbled, watching Nazara’s blade slowly retracted and vanished.

“What’s your host name?” Nazara questioned then.

“Karik.”

“Use it, don’t use our real names.”

“Who’s she?”

“Eirwyn.” She returned, glancing back at the male scion through the rear-view mirror. “Um, Karis.”

“And you’re name?” His glare was far more intense against Nazara, who chose to ignore him and answer a text from Zedona. “Claire.”

Claire: Have you found any of them?
    Xavier: Yes. She’s heading to a diner.
    Claire: Anything else?
    Xavier: Strong feelings from this place. There might be another.
    Claire: How did she get there?
    Xavier: She cut through the park on Elgin. Lots of people, she was grinning the entire way.
    Claire: Alright. The rest of the day is yours…

The ride back into the city was awkward, angry and quiet. Whenever the silence was broken, it was from Eirwyn trying hard to get either of the other two to talk. Nazara outright refused to speak to Fenrir, who seemed intent on starting an argument or enraging the leader of the group.

“Pull over.” Nazara ordered, thankful they had reached the park. She looked over at Eirwyn and handed her a credit card. “Go buy a car and get rid of this one.”

Eirwyn looked at the shiny gold card and looked back at Nazara. “Any car?”

“A reasonable car.” She frowned. “I’ll have to explain to Sigmund why I suddenly needed a new one.”

“So, it’s your car…” She seemed a little upset.

“Oh for…” Nazara shook her head and opened the door, stepping out. “Fine, get yourself one too. But don’t go crazy, or I will kill you.”

“Alrighty.” She smiled, nodding.

Shutting her door, the light scion began to walk away until she heard another door open and shut. She paused, turning slowly to see Fenrir shrug off Eirwyn, who just sighed inside the car and pulled away.

Nazara’s expression said it all; she turned her back to Fenrir and walked off.
    “Claire...”

She kept walking, one benefit to being female this time around: she had genetic permission to hold a grudge.

“Claire.”

She was hoping the amount of people in this place might dissuade him. But he wasn’t known for being cowardly or caring that much about causing a scene. He didn’t bother calling out her name this time, just snatched her arm and made her stop.

She yanked her arm away from him and scowled.

“What?” She growled. “Don’t you have a fire pit you could go burn your ass on?”

He smirked, but seeing her expression made him force the smirk down. “Did I really piss you off?”

“No Karik, I’m peachy. Really.” She turned away and took a step.

“I wasn’t trying to.”

She froze. That sentence didn’t sound cocky, confident, annoying, mocking, or anything she would pin on Fenrir. Slowly she turned back to him, arms crossed. Obviously still defensive and irritated.

“Just wanted a bit of excitement.” He shrugged, like it was nothing. “Didn’t want to ruin anything you had planned.”

Nazara’s expression was cool and mildly suspicious. “Are you apologizing?”

“No.” He grunted.

She snorted, looking away.

“Hey Karik!”

Fenrir blinked, and turned around. Claire neared him, peering around him at the three men striding up to them.

“Who are they?” She questioned in a hushed tone.

“From work.” He narrowed his eyes. “They must’ve not been there…”

“When…?” Nazara remembered what Eirwyn said. “Oh…”

They laughed at the angry look Fenrir gave them and glanced at Claire.

“You weren’t at work eh?” One questioned. “Place is still burning.”

“Who is this?”

Claire scowled, taking a step back as the human invaded her space.

“You got a girl Karik?” The third laughed, not believing it. “Honey if he’s bothering you, we can make him leave.”

“Go away.” Fenrir snarled, probably trying his damndest not to light them on fire.

“Aww but you should introduce us!”

“No.”

“C’mon!” They laughed. “Not like she’s yours!”

To stop Fenrir from killing them, and everyone in the park, she grabbed him. Turn his head to face her (she seemed to have to do that a lot) she kissed him. He froze for a second, though obviously lust outweighed anger because he was thoroughly enjoying the scene they were creating and the gawking faces of the morons. Claire broke the kiss off, and looked back over at them.
    “Uhh-“

Fenrir glared. “Fuck off.”

They backed off, leaving quickly. Nazara put a bit more space between herself and Fenrir. He was still glaring at them.

“I need to find out where they live.”

“... Apology accepted.”

He shot a look back at her. “I wasn’t-“

“Shut up.”

He snorted, put off for a moment before he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. “Make me.”

She glared at him, but used the proximity to swipe his phone and input his number into her phone. She pushed him away lightly, fighting from his grasp. “Get out of here, I need to meet someone.”

Fenrir eyed her. “Who?”

“Just go.” She sighed at him. “Go gamble or something.”

“With what money?” He joked. “I’m piss-ass poor, and you didn’t give me a credit card.”

“And I never will.” She retorted. “Go,” She smirked at him. “Now.”

“Fine.” He walked off. “Have fun on your play date!”

“Asshole…” She muttered, turning and heading towards a park bench. She wanted to meet this scion who had headed to the diner, and this was the only real notable park on Elgin. All she had to do was sit and wait.

- + ! + -
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 9th December 2011 at 06:35 PM.