- + Nazara + -

“Liar liar…”

Nazara watched from her hiding place as Moshinas stood up, eyes narrowing as he scanned the cathedral interior for the one speaking. He found no one in his sight, and instead began to walk, eyes seemingly scanning every nook and cranny for the light-bearer. Nazara smirked, happy now that the priest had left back to his room. Far from the main chamber, he wouldn’t be able to hear a thing that was going on.

“Nazara…” Moshinas spat, obviously unhappy. “Where are you hiding this time?”

In a flash, the woman appeared mere feet from him. A smile on her face, taunting him. “It seems your inner nature won out, you killed that man, didn’t you?”

Moshinas snorted, but his eyes flicked to the floor in reflection.

“For a man playing indifference, it seems your temper gets the better of you.”

“You would know, wouldn’t you?”

She didn’t let that phase her. “At least I’m not lying to myself… are you here for your sword?”

His glare returned to her. “Yes.”

Nazara took a step closer. “You’re not the tad bit curious of what I’m going to say?”

“I know what you’re going to say.” He countered, straightening up a bit. “You want revenge of the light scions, you want another war.”

Another step closer, her smile turned into a challenging smirk. “I’ll make you deal, then Moshinas. How’s that?”

He eyed her suspiciously. “A deal?”

She nodded. “If you can land a single physical hit on me, I won’t bother you anymore. If you fail however, you have to stick around… and listen to what I really have to say.”

“How long do I have?”

She shrugged. “Two minutes.”

Moshinas charged, and perhaps it was a little predictable, but many fights started that way. Nazara smiled, and just before his fist connected with her she vanished, reappearing directly behind him and kicking him hard in the back. Her opponent stumbled forward; turned to face her she could already see the electricity beginning to course through them. She waved, and he came at her again, growing more and more frustrated as time passed. Admittedly, there were a good couple of strikes that came damn near close to hitting her, and had they of hit they would’ve done some damage.

Breaking the intense melee; she teleported two meters away.

“Come now Moshinas, you really can’t hit me even once?”

The air itself began to react to his mounting frustration, static danced around the electric scion and Nazara narrowed her eyes. There was less than twenty seconds left, time to enact her plan. She just watched as the man began to charge. Fist crackling with electrical energy, a part of Nazara wanted to move, to dodge the incoming blow.

But there was no need.

A blur body-checked Moshinas to the left; sending him flying off course. Nazara watched, her smirk changing to a confident smile as she began to step towards the two men now locked in combat. Fenrir took each and every blow like they were nothing, even going so far as to say the electric punches tickled. When Fenrir more or less had Moshinas pinned, the light scion looked at her watch.

“Times up.” Nazara’s cool gaze met Moshinas’s. “You lose.”

“You cheated-“

“No, the deal was you had to land a physical hit on me. I never said anything about help… but see Moshinas,” she touched his cheek gently. “You don’t have anyone to help you; you chose a solitary existence…”

He had nothing to say on the matter.

Her smile turned kind. “I’m not doing this to embarrass or hurt you, please understand that… but a deals a deal, you have to stick around and listen.” She stood up, and looked at Fenrir. “Let him go.”

Fenrir released the still struggling scion, which shot a glare back at the firebug.

“Where’s my sword?”

“Eirwyn has it.” Nazara replied. “She should arrive shortly.”

“Nazara…”

She turned to see Zedona rolling towards them, a worried look on his face. Nazara didn’t particularly like that expression that usually implied something had gone wrong.

“What’s wrong?” She questioned.

“We have a problem.”

Fenrir growled. “What did you do?”

She scowled at Fenrir. “I’m sure it’s not that bad,” she smiled back at Zedona. “What happened?”

- + Tag: Ben, Matt, Becki, Sam + -