Thread: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

Hybrid View

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Re: Clash of the Scions (IT BEGINS! LSUs accepted)

Karis Simmons/Eirwyn

Karis’s life changed when she left training that evening. No, it hadn’t been because her partner had been a complete dick the entire evening, it was something much more significant, much more confusing.

She walked alone, as usual, along the usual roads, but something felt different. She noted the comet zooming through the sky as she travelled and her stomach churned. At the time she thought it was a coincidence, but as she got closer to home, she felt worse and worse.

Her decision to go straight to bed to try and get rid of this feeling, however, was the wrong one. Although she slept for a short amount of time, dreams flooded her mind, some violent images disturbing her until she eventually pulled herself awake with a sharp shriek. She became aware of who she was, what she had done, but perhaps worst of all, what she couldn’t remember.

There’s a whole chunk of my life missing... What was so horrific that I can’t remember? She pondered, staring up at the ceiling. Any tiredness she’d accumulated during the day had disappeared and she lay awake for hours. There was one great reassurance though: she remembered Nazara, she remembered her friendship and guidance, so she decided that in the morning she would try to find her.

But the thought of a whole memory of an incarnation was lost scared her the most. What had happened to her? Did she want to forget, or was she forced to?

Eirwyn got up unusually early, since she was unable to sleep, packed a few things into a backpack and headed out towards the bus station. She remembered a Cathedral in Saint Tesara that Nazara was quite fond of, so decided to go there to begin her search. There was no harm in that was there?

She wasn’t really sure why she felt it necessary to take a few spare changes of clothes, but she got the feeling that she wouldn’t be going home for a while.

She got the first bus to Saint Tesara that arrived, sitting somewhere in the middle next to the window. The motion of the bus made her drowsy, finally, but she tried her best to stay awake. The bus got busier as they got closer to the city, so she had to scooch over to let someone sit next to her.

Karis found his curly hair amusing in her sleepless state, and fought the urge to pull one to let it spring back. She stared out the window instead, feeling her eyes close. A little snooze won’t hurt...

When she awoke, she found herself in an unfamiliar place, not just on the bus route, but in general. Her head wasn’t up against the window like she expected, but on the shoulder of the gentleman sat next to her. It took a while for it to sink in, but when it did, she sat up suddenly, bashing her head against his on the way.

“Ow...” She whispered, rubbing her head. She turned towards the guy sitting next to her, who was also rubbing his head, and she had to suppress a giggle.
    “Sorry, I didn’t mean to use you as a pillow.”

He blinked at her for a second, but soon his expression warmed to a smile. “Don’t worry! You must be tired.”

As he said it, Karis had her hand over her mouth, yawning loudly. “Maybe...”

Had to cut this short, sorry! Wanted to get it up before I went away for Graduation. I intended to respond to Matt's tag after this, but I won't be like "blah" if someone takes it before I get back. TAG CHRONOS
    Last edited by ChobiChibi; 9th November 2011 at 10:33 AM.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train