Quote Originally Posted by mistysakura View Post
Those recaps are sorely needed. It has been way too long since I've read a chapter of LTL.
Do you mean the intro recaps at the start of each chapter are a good idea, or an overall recap of what's happened so far is further needed?

I liked how Lisa and Gavin were fighting again so soon after their reunion. Some stories get this strange idea that once people are reunited, everything is rainbows and butterflies...
Indeed - I didn't want their reunion to be perfect, because there were way too many unanswered questions about it.

And I had a strange feeling about the location of the Sepulchre of Suicune.

Sorry I can't come up with much more to say, but it's like the calm before the storm. Or the bit where Harry, Ron and Hermione go camping and bicker with each other until stuff happens.

So, when is this "tonight or tomorrow" going to come?
^_^ Tonight or tomorrow is going to come ... tonight or tomorrow! Literally. I'm off sick today so I'm finally doing my edit. Chapter very soon!

Thanks for reading and replying again, Ada - glad to see you back and hopefully you'll like the next chapter when it comes tonight. Tonight. I'm sure of it.

Cheers!