Quote Originally Posted by Dryk View Post
Uh-oh... Don't get into trouble Lisa!

Really good list, and I see what you mean about insights into her character. You have successfully piqued my interest in Alena White. As always, looking forward to new chapters, but only when you think they're ready.

Good Luck.
Dryk: Haha don't worry, Lisa is a relatively sensible girl. Although at the end of the day, she is a teenage girl after all, so we'll see what happens. I almost wanted to write 'make love to Darius' but that just sounds a bit too girly or something, I reckon Lisa would write 'sleep with' if she were writing a list.

Glad you are piqued by the Alena White reference ... although it will be a while before she pops up in the story!

I did a frenzy of planning last night and I think I have overcome a massive obstacle that was holding me back - so things might come quickly now. In any case, if I haven't already finished LTL by November this year, I'll use NaNoWriMo to finish it off ... so worst case scenario, I think everything will be written and done by the end of this year, and then posted this year/2012. It's scary to think of letting go of Lisa and co, but I think I've held onto them for long enough.

Cheers!