Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 67 now up!!! (06/04/10)

I am crying with happiness.

No seriously there are tears in my eyes.

It's taken on a very tomorrow when the war began feel. I am disappointed chapters aren't longer. One day I will print and bind this whole book and read it all again from the start.

Dude, you need to give Lisa a bra. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO RUN WITHOUT A BRA?!?!?!?!?!?!? It is simple ignorance if Lisa is continually running away and has no support. >=( It makes your writing flawed .

I'll give some more detail when I'm not rushing to get to work

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 67 now up!!! (06/04/10)

Whee, readers!

Sike Saner: That's a good point, and kind of puts it into perspective for me. The most important thing is how it sits with me. I just wish I hadn't taken so long to fix it all up, but better to do it right, as you said. Thanks for reading again! Hehe. Sorry to have grossed you out (hopefully in an amusing way, right?); the young man is quite a personality, isn't he? ^_^ Hehe, pseudoberries lady cracked me up too. Anyhoo, I shan't spoil what happens in the next chapter, but hopefully I shall see you around for that when it comes (in a few days, I think). Thanks heaps for reading and replying, Sike!

PancaKe: I'm glad my writing has moved you emotionally! Okay, if you liked that chapter because of the Tomorrow When The War Began feel, then I have a shrewd suspiscion that you are going to love Chapter 68 ... without giving anything away, of course! ^_^ Oh, and your wish will be granted, incidentally ... from memory, the chapters start to get longer pretty soon. Also, thanks for the detail about running without a bra XD. Seriously ... that's something I never would have even thought of, so thanks muchly ... I shall make a mental note to add it in to the detail of the next chapters. (Or ... maybe I'll just get Lisa a bra!) Thanks so much for reading and replying so promptly, you madcap gal!

The next chapter will be posted shortly, guys! I don't want to rush ahead with 4564545 new chapters within a week for fear of leaving behind any of the closet readers/readers who haven't been able to keep up, so as a general question to all readers, what kind of timeframe is a good one in between new chapters? A few days? A week? A fortnight? Some general feedback would be good so I know what kind of pace suits you guys.

Thanks again for your continued readership, everyone.

Cheers!

- Gavin.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.