It took nearly a decade, three reposts on three different versions of TPM, and lots of blood, sweat and tears, but we finally got Lisa the Legend to 1,000 replies! I can't believe we made it - I'm quite excited.

Thank you all for your loyal readership over the years, this is quite a cool milestone for a fic on this forum to reach, and I'm not sure if even The Emerald League, SAI, and others of their ilk even ever achieved it. So, hoorah for the readers of Lisa the Legend who have made this fic what it is today - much appreciated, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Sike Saner View Post
There's definitely something ominous about that first scene. With that and with where Lisa and company arrived at the end of the chapter, this chapter certainly did give the sense of something big about to happen.
Sike: So prompt! Yeah, big things ahead, followed by some even bigger things. Wish I could just post it all at once but I figure that would result in everyone instantly being unable to follow it all and everyone would abandon the fic, so I'll restrain myself to drip-feeding the chapters out methodically. Glad you liked Gavin's quip, I loved that line and it was quite typically HIM. Thanks and see you next chapter!

Cheers!

1,000 replies WOOOO!