Brian: Thanks for reading, as always. I know this chapter seemed like I skimmed over a lot, which is true, and I included some things that probably weren't that captivating. I suppose I just wrote what I felt was necessary to move everything along in the right manner. I know this chapter was far from my best, and the structure wasn't great, but I'm ao desperate to move on to the next book, that I wrote it quickly. I still think it's good though - if I do say so myself ^^ I really can't wait to tie up book two and move on - it's been hugely difficult to write. But thanks for reading, and the remarks on the setting - cheers!

Tara: Hey. Thanks I know how long it takes me to write these things - if it's any consolation, I hope to have the next chapter up in a week or two.

Daniel? Gavin? Heh. This is just the beginning - I usually spend the last couple of chapters of my books putting in place things that will happen in the next book. Most things I put in have some meaning or other ... I think ...

Karania: thanks once again! With any luck, I'll be on a roll and start churning out chapters.

It's so good to be 'back' and writing again, after a quarter of a year without a new chapter. So happy. And everyone's still replying after so long - thanks so much.

Cheers!