Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend

I too think the Character Teams were excellent; Marina's team left my mind completely ^_^;;;

Oh....this may sound weird but I have a question, if Hiro and Kris were the GS/C characters, and Marina has aquamarine hair...are they related or something? sorry, I forget the key facts >_<;;

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Hey everyone! I'm pressed for time ... Cyndaquil, thanks so much for returning! Karania, yeah ... Watermaster; hi! Thanks for reading. I know, it takes a while to get through but it was hopefully worth it right? I hope you keep reading! And Shiny Marill, Marina and Kris aren't related at all, you'll understand everything later on ...

Cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Banned

Hey Gavin!
    It took me about three days to read the whole thing but I thing it's worth the effort. Made up Pokes were brilliant (Iseechu, Fiskmire and Girafury!!!) but I was let down byt some things.

I'm writing a fic too, I'll probably post it sometime, but the fact of Pokemon killing people just wasn't that right for me.
    In my fic, all legendaries are supposed to be somehow protectors of the world. But with Entei betraying his brotherhood, for an unknown reason as of yet, and even killing Anna, something clutched into me...
    But anyway. I liked it and can't wait to read the next chap!

PS: I hope we could make a crosseover sometime!

Keep it up!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'm anxiously waiting for the new stuff. Take your time though.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Oh my gosh! First Lisa has to go to court, and now she and Marina are being attacked by Team Rocket! I wonder how they're going to get out of this one...

Great chapter as always! But don't leave us hanging too long, 'kay?
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

good chapter. Please continue, whenever you can.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Wow! Everyone replied so quickly!

Hyperness: Was that chapter a bit too active? I know, it might not have made much sense, but I wrote it in a rush and I did try to explain most of it.

Yeah, the title was probably a bit weird. But you get it now.

Oz: Favourite chapters ever? Really? You have got to be kidding me ... it's not that good. Lol. You really did like the Furret, didn't you? I hate Furrets ...

I hope you kinda understand the buzzball better now. As I write more, hopefully you will become more familiar with it.

Yes, that's a good question; why didn't they find Lisa earlier? Why did they only attack now? think about it ...

I won't tell you what happened to Marina. You'll find out yourself. One day. But I will say that yes, that was her mudkip that she sent out to help. Lol ... those things aren't actually electric toothbrushes, they just look kinda similar.

Everything - OK, somethings - will be revealed next chapter.

Cyndaquil: Hey, thanks. So far it seems that everyone really liked the chapter. Everything about teh chapter will maybe make sense later on ... YAY! I HAVE YOU HOOKED!

GCM: Yep. Surprise. Like I said last chapter, she came home to a very nasty shock. How much worse can you get?

Yeah, they took a long time to actually reveal themselves. Lisa was making a lot of noise, they could have attacked her sooner. As I wrote that I was thinking about myself; I mean, how much of a chill would you get if you found out that you'd been going about your usual business when there were people lurking behind the corners. Freaky.

Marina's fate is to be decided in Chapter 43.

The chapter was quite intense, I admit, but I think it wa worth it. Without the intensity, I don't think it could have come off as well.

Kirby: I really love it when you readers get really worked up or even emotionally affected by something I write. It shows that I can write well enough to keep people interested. Thanks for that.

The end of the chapter is a bit blurred. You can't really be certain of what happened in some places ... but don't worry, all will be revealed when it needs to be.

mr_pikachu: Intense. That word seems to keep cropping up.

You could really see it all in your head? Geez! You don't know how much of a boost that gives me. To answer your J&J question, the answer is a very emphatic NO! I would never sink so low as letting them into my story. But think, who COULD it be? You might not remember ...

Marina is/was cool. I'm not saying what happened to her.

Yeah, hopefulyl this chapter will flow right on into the crossover. The next chapter should be a big one. Expect it some time soon.

Oh, the spelling mistakes was a bit stupid of me. I was rushing to post the chapter and didn't even give it a spell check or skim read. So there will probably be stacks of typos ...

Zeldafan: Court, then an attack ... they are in a heap of trouble, hey? I'll leave you hanging for now, but thanks again for reading the chapter! But don't worry, I won't leave you hanging for very long.

Karania: Thankyou. I will post some more when I get the chance to write it.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmm it was quite a good chapter, sorta more action packed than others. A litle too much action at once, and I was not sure of what happened to Marina. Well isn't there going to be a cross over soon? I couldn't believe that Team Rocket would go to someone's house, and when you said she pushed the blue thingy I was thinking more of the lines that the house blew up.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Powarun: Hi. Yes, there was a lot more action in that chapter than there has been in recent times, but I didn't think it was too much. Marina's fate will be revealed soon.

Crossover coming soon! Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Oz, you have fine taste. This kinda situation screams 24 , and now that series2 has finished this chapter was something I thoroughly enjoyed reading. It was so....good! Team Rocket are really hi-tech...did they invade Q's supplies from Bond? I think so! Lol. I'm never going near my electric toothbrush again, and i'm NEVER putting it in my mouth! It might shoot me!

Poor Marina...I loved her like a fan loves a character...She's great, as is Muddie, but...but NO! SHE CAN'T DIE! I didnt think she had, to be honest, but I'll reread it and see. *sniff*

IMO, Gavin teleported her away. What? Nah, it's not obvious! Maybe he has Xatu now! (although I hate them :- /...) or maybe Girafury did it....*giggles insanely* Maybe TR tried killing Lisa to Lenina would have less evidence against her? Hmm...

Great job, swell like a buzzball with pride!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Banned

Gavin,
    Yes. I have indeed made up some new Pokemon, completely new ones and evolutions of oldies. I haven't drawn them all yet but they're good! (I think)
    If you want me to PM you a short sample of my work let me know!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

great chapter a little confusing but still great. can't wait for the next chapeter and the crossover but take your time
    we can wait. question though did lisa get her pokemon when she left the house of rocket breakins?

I am the water king, if you want me look to the dark side of the water i'll be there

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks everyone for reading and replying. Just updating here to let you know that Oz and I have just begun work on the first of the Crossover 2 chapters. It's starting off great. Also, I've been planning ... well, you'll see ... uh ... yeah, anyway ...

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone. We're at a bit of a standstill with the crossover at the moment, it's not going anywhere very fast, mostly my fault. I'm still hoping it will be up very soon, how soon, though, I cannot say...

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

S'ok, I'm really excited about this! I would happily wait 2 months, probably even longer, just to read this! Anyway, this wait (although relatively short for me: exams are taking up my time
    -_-; has really shown me, and maybe other writers, why I'll NEVER do a crossover Rofl.

Keep it up!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

nice to know how things are going. Take as much time as you need. Let me see...... Come to think of it I need to get working on chapter 23 of Legends Of The Heart for another website. Maybe I'll post it sometime.....

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

It feels like an eon since the last chapter was posted, but I have some good news!

The first crossover chapter is completed! I finished it just then! It won't take long now before it's posted. All I have to do is one final spell check before I post, and Oz Andrew has to finish his side of the story, then it'll be up. Could take anything from a day or two to a week, but it's nearly there!!

I'll post it ASAP!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

awesome! THat's great news! Keep up the good work!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone!

This is just an update to let you all know that I haven't abandoned this story (as if I would). Chapter 43 - the crossover - will be up on Friday arvo. At last.

I haven't just been wasting time, though. I've been working on Chapter 44 (a second crossover chapter), chapter 45 and chapter 47, so after I finish the crossover the chapters should come a lot faster.

Just to keep your spirits up, here's a preview of the Crossover 1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Time on Lisa the Legend

So, Lisa's house has been invaded and attacked, but she has escaped, only to be brought straight to the peninsula for Lenina's trial.

“Um … where am I exactly?” asked Lisa.

“In the Valeo Forest of course, south of the port,” Paula said, admiring a Pidgeotto feeding its young.

“Port Valeo?” Lisa choked, spraying muesli everywhere.

Of course, if Lisa has been called to the trial, she can't be the only one.

Lisa jerked her head up to see the people who had just walked in and gasped. “ Jessica!”

The two teenage girls both looked up. One familiar girl, with sleek blonde hair and bright eyes, grinned. “ Hi Lisa!” said Jessica Hall.

And just because Lisa's in a different place, doesn't mean her pokemon don't change still.

Lisa watched in fascination, as the small beast grew much taller, wider and musclier. It had been the very last thing she had expected, but it had happened - one of her pokemon had evolved.

Chapter 43 - Return to Port Valeo.

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Finally! Some news!
    It's been sooooooo long since we've seen any news!
    I hope that all this time you is be worth the effort!

See ya Gavin! Keep it up!

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Well I'm done! So Gavin, want to specify a time we can post together? I'll PM you a copy Ok cause I probby can post it now, or tommorrow arvo.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Excellent! I can't wait! Come online ASAP so we can read, edit, etc. etc ... It'll need to be tonight because school starts back tomorrow!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well I am glad that you two are comprimising all on these next few chapters, and giving the people the advantage to reread the stories, just dang it is taking a little long. Or it could just be that I am very bored, and have nothing to do but look up new posts. Any way thanks for the effort put into this cross over, and may the phrase, good things happen to those who wait, be true.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Banned

Wow! This is a really good story! I read it over the last two days(along with some others) and I must say that I love it. Hope for that cross-over chapter to be up soon. Looks to be good from the preview.

Banned

I liked the last two chapters, eventhough no Suicune in them...

I'm still curious about entei's deal with the Team Rocket guy. What the... is gonna happen? Why is entei THAT vicious?

Hope some things will be cleared out in the next chapters, especially now Gavin's back!

Keep it up!

PS: if ya need any ideas for made up Pokemon, simply PM me. I've made up about 70 new!

Banned

Gavin's back! Although now he has to explain what he's been doing all that time...

I wonder... Is Electabuzz irate because of all the times Lisa used him as a battery before? And, If Lisa lost her Recall Necklace Thing, (I forgot the name of it... ^_^;; ) couldn't she still use Aipom's Pokeball? Maybe she got rid of that. I don't remember for sure.

I really like the crossover chapters, and I appreciate the extra effort that you guys have put into them. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, Keep it up!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Good cliffhanger! It was practically all filler up until the last sentence... what a twist!

Well, Olivia's same as ever. Love the portrayal of her personality. And I think there's something more to that woman in the woods, but maybe that's jsut me.

Hope the next chapter comes soon!
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

gavin standing outside the window and the chapter ends!!
    I think I'm going to die from all the suspence. a great crossover chapter can't what to see the trial and what happends there.

I am the water king, if you want me look to the dark side of the water i'll be there

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the reading and replying and stuff, I don't believe this thread has actually cracked the 600-reply mark. Thanks for being so receptive an audience!

Time is so pressed for me at the moment (what else is new?). I've got a stack of assignments and tests and study to do in the next few weeks, so I'll have very little time to write. I still hope to have the next chapter up by the first week of november, so stay tuned!

Oh, and it's great that you guys liked the ending!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

oh, while reading this again I noticed something confusing:

"Andrew looked insulted. “I didn’t mean now. Just earlier than usual. We haven’t eaten yet, anyway. And Phil and Glenys said they’d take us on their boat for a night-time cruise. D’you wanna come, Lisa?”

Why would Phil be there? Andrew said that he was meeting Phil after the trial or something x_x;;. Was it supposed to be Ripper/Edward?

Thanks,
    Chris

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Lol, you're right! It was supposed to be Edward ... we were discussing Phil as I wrote that, and evidently my head got confused. Thanks mate.

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

HEY EVERYONE!

Don't get excited, no chapter (yet) but I had to post ... this is the first time I've actually been able to come online for almost a month.

Me and Oz are working hard on the rest of the crossover, though mostly Oz because he's writing it this time. It's looking really good.

Anyway, this post is mostly an apology for not doing anything for the last month ... but I will make it up. I'm really itching to write the rest of Lisa's story, and school finishes very soon.

Oh, and LTL's 2nd Birthday is on Monday, I think ... I posted the 'Prologue' on December 1, 2001. So yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Watch this space!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

To be honest, the wait hasn't been killing me. I've been busy with exams...so I've been inactive. The good thing is, I can think of all the outcomes that can come out the last chapter, that will happen in the next. like "I wonder...." etc etc. You can't do that with chapters posted once a week or so...

...so in theory, this long wait's worth it! Keep it up mate.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

glad to know you're still alive. I'll be looking forward to it whenever it's posted. Now if you excuse me......... *looks around frantically* WHERE'S MY EMBROIDERY!!!!!!!!! oops..... crazy moment........

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

mistysakura: Thanks! Your reply is actually a relief - I wondered if people might have got bored with that chapter as it was a lot of talking and not much else, but there you go. Thanks for that.

Interesting theory about Gavin, but I'm still not letting on.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

O_O poor Gavin! I hope the Rockets are broken up and have to go farther underground literally and figuratively) for a while. and that Westwood is saved. But mostly that Gavin gets better soon!
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Mew Trainer Rose: gday! Thanks for reading and replying and all that. Lol, I'm not saying anything about the rockets or what they've had to do, or about Westwood, or Gavin. Yeah. So I guess that means you'll have to read on, right? Mwahaha ... suspense = good.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

So that's what happened. Gavin did go through quite a lot... But he did make it back in time to meet up with his friends from the "OzAndrew" zone. ^_^

But seriously, that must have been quite difficult. I was surprised that Gavin just killed that guy... Although after what he had been through, it was either that, or stay there and most likely die in the end. So it made sense, I just didn't expect it. And, even though the chapter was just Gavin talking, he managed to describe it in a way that we as readers could see it. I saw it in my mind as more of a flashback than just Gavin exlpaining it. So, it was very interesting even if it was just Gavin talking.

I'm wondering about the Rockets (and other stuff) as well, so it seems I'll have to get in line for the next chapter and wait to find out.

Keep it up!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

GCM: Hey! Thanks for reading and stuff.

About the whole Gavin thing ... I hoped everyone would kind of understand that and everything. I thought after I wrote it that people might read it as he just shot the guy at random, but if you think about it (like you did obviously) there wasn't much choice in Gavin's mind. I mean, if you were held captive by a sinister organisation, who had beaten up one of your 'friends', and you were being questioned by their boss and there was a gun lying on the table, and the alternative was being beaten yourself or thrown back in a cell ... I mean ... wouldn't you? I would anyway.

Thanks for the reply anyway, it answered some of my questions.

Cheers! Chapter 45 in the works! Still ...

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

good chapter, continue. Sounds like Gavin and Lisa were being spied on........ I hope they'll be okay.......