Well sorry I haven't replied earlier Gavin ^^ I had a job interview and a heap of other things ^^; But well I have to be happy that the Voltenteers are back ^^; As well as the Buggy Isswhatever... I'll call him Icicle for easier reference. But I have to simply laugh at Jean and Wes, comic relief, they really need a scene where they try and battle I would so laugh at that.

But Anna's demise was handled a lot better in this I feel as the feelings conveyed are those I would've expected from poor old Lisa and Gavin. I wish there was more info about Anna's Dad at the funeral, poor guy, he must've been shattered. And what happened to Anna's Pokemon? And Psyduck!

Gavin's Pokemon are sure nice, I like Ditto and Natu and Staryu and Girrafersomething or other, and I liked their battle how they helped eachother out, and the fact that the ghosts were so like Casper's Trio of evil or something.

But the Gym Battle between Quaggie and Gengar so was excellent, and I'd still like to get some person to draw a piccie of Fiskmire, which would be entertaining ^^'

I also loved that good old Banana Smoothie Part, you simply had to, because I'm sure we've all had a disaster in the kitchen, from breaking glasses, to dropping a bottle of cordial everywhere none of which I've never done! Go the realism of lack of Kitchen Co-ordination!

And another YAY for the loss of Magneton. But poor Aipom for being Projectile Monkey Personally I'd find it funny if Magneton hunted down Lisa and Co or Jean and Wes and trying to exact revenge, or start crying and rusting or something!

Oh well GREAT WORK I can't wait to see more of Lisa the Legend!