Well, I have a practice interview in a few hours, so I needed to calm down a bit. Why not read a bit more about LTL?

Suicune was faster than any car on the Ecruteak Expressway. Lisa was sure that it never became tired at all, and it hadn’t stopped once in the whole hour Lisa had been on the mysterious creature’s back.
You know? I wonder how she managed to hold on for a whole hour. I mean, hanging onto Suicune's fur would be somehow similar to riding a motorcycle, except that you aren't controlling it. Still, it was a fitting description for the legendary pokemon.

Suicune raced along through the forest, not actually wanting to shake off his passengers. He needed them … he just needed to see what to do about them.
This definitely caught my attention. Why would Suicune "need" Lisa, a young and inexperienced trainer? The only thing that came to mind was that, just like a master recognizes a student's potential, Suicune must have felt the potential within Lisa. If this is right, then this promises to be an interesting story.

“No, Suicune, don’t go!” Lisa yelled. In a last, desperate attempt to keep Suicune with her, Lisa threw a Pokeball at the legendary aurora Pokemon. The water type shrugged it off, and the pokeball fell down onto tiny Wooper, who turned red and dematerialised into the ball.

“ Hey…” Lisa said slowly, as the ball wobbled to and fro, and finally came to a halt, and rolled onto it’s inverse.

“ Ai?” Aipom said.

“ I … caught Wooper.” Lisa said, in a shaky voice that sounded nothing like her usual one. “ I caught another Pokemon!”
Lisa might not have notice it, but Suicune had just helped her catch a pokemon, Hey, that's quite a priviledge! To have a legendary pokemon (which does not belong to her) help her... it reminded me of the time Haunter helped Ash with Sabrina. I wonder if I will see a Wooper/Quagsire vs. Suicune battle in a near future?

The rest of the story was simple, so I just followed it while reading normally. But anyways, I have to say that this promises to be interesting. And even though this was written a long time ago, I could feel the ability you had at that time as a writer. I can say for sure that I'll be expecting much from the progress of this story, as well as the progress of your writing skills.