Wow! Everyone replied so quickly!

Hyperness: Was that chapter a bit too active? I know, it might not have made much sense, but I wrote it in a rush and I did try to explain most of it.

Yeah, the title was probably a bit weird. But you get it now.

Oz: Favourite chapters ever? Really? You have got to be kidding me ... it's not that good. Lol. You really did like the Furret, didn't you? I hate Furrets ...

I hope you kinda understand the buzzball better now. As I write more, hopefully you will become more familiar with it.

Yes, that's a good question; why didn't they find Lisa earlier? Why did they only attack now? think about it ...

I won't tell you what happened to Marina. You'll find out yourself. One day. But I will say that yes, that was her mudkip that she sent out to help. Lol ... those things aren't actually electric toothbrushes, they just look kinda similar.

Everything - OK, somethings - will be revealed next chapter.

Cyndaquil: Hey, thanks. So far it seems that everyone really liked the chapter. Everything about teh chapter will maybe make sense later on ... YAY! I HAVE YOU HOOKED!

GCM: Yep. Surprise. Like I said last chapter, she came home to a very nasty shock. How much worse can you get?

Yeah, they took a long time to actually reveal themselves. Lisa was making a lot of noise, they could have attacked her sooner. As I wrote that I was thinking about myself; I mean, how much of a chill would you get if you found out that you'd been going about your usual business when there were people lurking behind the corners. Freaky.

Marina's fate is to be decided in Chapter 43.

The chapter was quite intense, I admit, but I think it wa worth it. Without the intensity, I don't think it could have come off as well.

Kirby: I really love it when you readers get really worked up or even emotionally affected by something I write. It shows that I can write well enough to keep people interested. Thanks for that.

The end of the chapter is a bit blurred. You can't really be certain of what happened in some places ... but don't worry, all will be revealed when it needs to be.

mr_pikachu: Intense. That word seems to keep cropping up.

You could really see it all in your head? Geez! You don't know how much of a boost that gives me. To answer your J&J question, the answer is a very emphatic NO! I would never sink so low as letting them into my story. But think, who COULD it be? You might not remember ...

Marina is/was cool. I'm not saying what happened to her.

Yeah, hopefulyl this chapter will flow right on into the crossover. The next chapter should be a big one. Expect it some time soon.

Oh, the spelling mistakes was a bit stupid of me. I was rushing to post the chapter and didn't even give it a spell check or skim read. So there will probably be stacks of typos ...

Zeldafan: Court, then an attack ... they are in a heap of trouble, hey? I'll leave you hanging for now, but thanks again for reading the chapter! But don't worry, I won't leave you hanging for very long.

Karania: Thankyou. I will post some more when I get the chance to write it.

Cheers!