Hola readers,

I just finished writing the epilogue to Lisa the Legend.

There was a moment of numbness, followed by a few unexpected tears (I rarely cry, so this is a big deal) and, now, a bottle of champagne and some generalised numbness.

It's now 2am, so I'm tired and wired and rapidly becoming tipsy, so I don't have my thoughts in order about all this yet, but I just wanted to share with you all who have stood by me and this story for so long that after ten whole years (TO THE DAY!) of Lisa the Legend being posted here on TPM, I have finished it at long last.

That means no more months of waiting between chapters; I can now say with confidence that chapters will be regular, because they are all written.

Writing the climax of the series was amazing, and I hope you guys enjoy it when it finally comes around. I just got Cadmus (aka. my bf) to read over the epilogue and he thinks it's a fitting conclusion to the entire series, and, might I add, "way better than the epilogue to Harry Potter" (though, as that was roundly criticised as being somewhat awful, that doesn't really praise my epilogue as much as say it's not horrible. But I'll take it.)

This feels fantastic.

This NaNoWriMo has been the biggest writing exercise I have ever undertaken. I wrote 120k words+.

More chapters coming soon, then, now that I no longer have to worry about plot holes!

I will reply to all your posts above when I am more coherent.

Thank you all for all your support over the last decade, and happy 10th birthday, and happy completion, to Lisa the Legend.

Cheers!