Aww, poor Lisa's hair, you can't be a legend if you don't have shiny hair! After all, the EBTV Sequel - Jessica The TOTAL Legend, omg she has shiny hair lol

But aww, nice to see Dratini ^^ I like Dratini, but not frikken Dragonair, its too ugly. And irritating. But Lisa driving and talking on the mobile! Naughty girl! That's illegal!

Boats and planes in the ice cave omg... how... stupid, but then again, Johoto was always not as smart as Kanto. lol. Loved Gavins reference to the theivery!

Damn impatient Hiro, if he needed it so badly, why didn't he like um, fly them there, or perhaps hire some Psychics to teleport them Twat

Lol, Gavin's an excellent source of sarcasm this chapter! Go him! And Lisa wasn't that smart with using Elekid, but then again, she's Lisa! She can do anything!

So why did Sucine try to kill Lisa and that Wooper oh so long ago? Any answers? And how did Entei force Electric Dog to help him? I'm confused.

And the sacred ball, I say its to catch Entei perhaps.. I dunno.. or its simply a tourist good luck charm made in china. lol.

And if they're in water and they HAVE WATER POKEMON like er.. I dunno... STARYU, LANTURN, FISKMIRE, DRATINI. I have to shake my head at them... ~)~

Great work Gavin, its all leading up to the end...