I do like the 'previously on' segment -- great for lazy readers like me. I was mightily impressed with Chapter 69. It makes me realize how craftily you've sucked us into believing in the Guard's authority, and believing that going with wat the Guard says is the only way the plot can progress. The emphasis on people's choices reminds me of Harry Potter. And Lisa's emotions upon assuming her guise and cutting her hair. For Chapter 70, the point about Pokemon training is an interesting one. And it fits that Jamie would be the one to object to Pokemon training, seeing as he's so cpable of seeing things from an unconventional perspective. I'm glad to see Gavin and Marina back, although I didn't buy Lisa just bumping into Marina. Gavin I could live with, since there's a logical reason he would seek Jack's help, but Marina just happening to be there seems too much of a coincidence. About the list, 'make love' being too girly, eh? I'd say too old-fashioned -- I don't know a single girl who says 'make love'. Hehe, if only if there were another EBTV crossover...