Okay, Gavin, thanks.

I forgot a few things I wanted to mention, though:

1. I suggested this to Dark Sage in response to Pokemonese (And STILL haven't gotten an answer...grr...), but it'd be kinda cool for any Poke-fic to have at the end of the chapter that a made-up one appears in a Pokedex entry, y'know?

Name: Fiskmire
Type: Water/Ground
Species: Mudskipper
Height: 4'9" (1.4 m)
Weight: 132 lbs. (58 kg)
Data: Capable of burrowing through the ground and swimming through the water, this Pokemon is adept in and out of water. It can draw up to 5.5 gallons (20 L) of air or water into the spiked protrusions across its body, then expel them with surprising force.

There! Now, that's a good feature to add, huh?

...Well, maybe not, but it couldn't hurt...

2. Not to be rude, but I'm American, what do you expect? :biggrin:
Your screen name-Gavin Luper-if it's just regular words, is not a phrase I'm familiar with, and if they're names, I've never heard them in this country. Where'd 'Gavin Luper' come from, pray tell?

3. Aipom is a spastic little troublemaker and a Pokemon I personally don't really like; he should evolve in the future, y'know? It'd be cool to see him as a sharp-toothed purple gorilla smacking the crap out of everything! It'd probably have a cool name, too...

...Like Maungatan.

Anyway, I'm sorry; I'm...spamming...or something, aren't I? I'm rambling, too; I'm spambling. :p

Anyway, I'm outta questions, so I'll be leaving, now. Later.