Finally replied, and within 24 hrs. Damn I'm good jk

Oh great, new chappie I was so sad not too see Mini Butterfree. A mini guardian Pokemon fight would be funny. I think Lisa should go buy one now after Raikou's words. She needs to defend herself. Perhaps with a tiny Togetic!

Seems Lisa ain't a fisher. So was that rod hers? Or was it another thing she leeched? Damn Leech! lol. Perhaps Lisa should get a Zubat, it leeches things. Lol.

Oh that battle was fun, go Aipom! He's a lot more powerful now! Great work! Elekid, oh poor thing, it may be a little weak, but it'll be all good! Vulpix needs more screentime IMO and it seems 3rd on the power rating level! Fisky's still No 1 I presume. Heh, followed by Aipom then Dratini then Vulpix and finally Elekid.

That grass Pokemon, I was confused and thought it was that new Water/Grass Type - Lucicido lol. But Raiky turning up was interesting, and I wonder where he teleported Lisa - Probably to like Maccas and she screams "NOOOOO" lol

Still its funny how Lisa keeps people in the dark. And did she try and find Gavin at all? Oh well, great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!