Hey everyone! See, I told you I'd post it one day!

ZeldaFan: I love making suspense, even though I'm not very good at it, it's still fun to keep people on the edge of their seat. It's seriously fun to be the writer who writes all the cliffhangers! Don't worry too much, all will be revealed soon ...

mistysakura: Good, it was worth the wait then! That's what I like to hear, especially when I take so damn long to get a chapter done. I have to say though that almost all the credit for the chatacters in this should go to Oz. You see, I wrote part 1, he wrote part 2, and we each added our own bits into it. He came up with the infuriating lawyer and the chocoholic jugde.

Yeah, I know Lenina's death was sudden and all that, but I suppose most of the things I do are for some purpose or other. I think.

mr_pikachu: Yeah, Lisa and Gavin seem to have a knack for going from one thing to another - but who said they were headed for trouble? Hehe, I'm not saying anything. Thanks for reading ... though it didn't really take months to write - I mean, I know it was 2 months since i posted the last chapter, but i actually sat down and wrote half the chapter on one day, then the other half on three consecutive days last week, and it was finished. So it only actually took 4 days to write, more or less.

I won't reveal anything, but you'll probably be hanging on the edge of your seat for some time yet!

Brit Chris: Thanks! Yeah, my point exactly - who would really be taken into police protective custody just when they want to journey somewhere else? It was a logical move for Lisa, I reckon.

More on Marina's fate in a few chapters ... and the same with Gavin's stuff ... it's all on the way.

Karania: Thanks for reading, as you always do. Don't worry about being late to read, I haven't been on for awhile myself, so who cares? Thanks again!

Everyone: Chapter 46 is in the works, which is a good sign. The crossover is a thing of the past now, so more will be happening with Lisa and Gavin and everything else from now on.

A week or so should see Chapter 46 up!

Cheers!