Quote Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Having to scroll down the page is a test of willpower so that I don't spoil myself. I just finished Chapter 24 of Lisa the Legend. I'm glad to see Gavin making sense of his psychic powers. I was getting frustrated with him since the radio tower incident. I didn't realize it until recently, though, that I even felt that way with his character. That's probably a good thing, though, because I really like the fact that the characters in this story are really well developed, very rich.

I loved the Whirlpool Championship chapters because they were so well written, and I felt lost in the story at that point. I'll post if I think of anything else I can add as I progress!
Happy to hear you're enjoying it so much, Becky - and it sounds like you're going through the chapters at a pretty speedy rate! Pleased to hear that you find the characters rich and well developed (if frustrating) - many of my long-term readers have probably heard me comment that I've always thought my character development, at least earlier on, was a bit sucky, so it's good to hear positive feedback about that.

I love the Whirlpool Championship chapters, too ... largely because I wrote them during a hot summer and in retrospect I think it was a kind of wish-fulfilment thing, the idea of being somewhere on a nice tropical archipelago having an adventure, when in reality I was bored on my summer holidays.

The next chapters after C24 start to get a bit deeper and murkier and altogether a step up, so I hope you enjoy them muchly! Thanks again for reading and replying!

Lisa's Nightmare/next chapter up as soon as I get my damn back-up disc to work. I have the chapters saved elsewhere so they are all safe, but I was hoping to put the nightmare piece up (which, now, seems ridiculously overhyped, because it's nothing much). Anyhow, if I can't get this to work soon, I'll go ahead with C71 ... exciting!

Cheers!