Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Default Let's untie this knot, shall we?

Wow, you two are great! ^_^ I have to say, you can't really compare the two fics. They have completely different themes and feel to them. I like both. This is a really great fic, Gavin. Just letting you know i'm standing by. What about the Crystal League? You gots to post both! ^_^ Peace!

Banned

Default Me too I'm back!

Originally posted by Gavin Luper
    SSM: Yeah, of course I remember, you used to reply all the time about a year back, but then you sort of evaporated. It's great to have you back here!

Take your time catching up ... I'm not going too fast at the moment. In fact, I only did something like 10 chapters for the entirety of 2003. There's about 13 chapters until the story of LTL ends for good, and I hope to finish it all off by June.

Cheers!
    *looks around the corner*

Hi Gavin!!!!

I'll take this opportunity to say that I am back online too, I'm sorry I couldn't be here more often as I'm teaching full time now, but hey, I was missing that community here so there I am. I am aware that this thread is not necessarily the best place to announce my come back and I am not going to do it again...

I'll start catching up ASAP and it's nice to see your still there writing us such a nice fic.

*goes back in his grotto to start catching up...*