Hey, when it comes down to it, better that it's done right than done fast. ^^ I think you did the right thing by waiting until you were satisfied with the chapter to post it; after all, you're the one member of your audience that you can never escape. None of us are going to go stand by your bed at night, prodding you and saying, "You can do better."

Anyway... Abe ogling Lisa was ew, yet for some reason I still also couldn't help but laugh a bit at her little wardrobe malfunction there. XD;

On a similar note (i.e. the "gross yet funny" note):

The young man yawned and scratched his crotch unabashedly.
Oh gee, now that's a lovely detail. X3;

Pseudoberry-lady was funny, especially given the holycrapsudden entrance she decided to make. Also, "BERRIES!" is a hilarious quote out of context. XD

You know that dreadlocked girl who kept laughing at Lisa? I totally wanted to throw a shoe at her, even though after like the second time she did that I was starting to hear her as Nelson, which amused me. X3

It's clear that Lisa is by no means out of the woods yet--I'm certainly liking the level of suspense you've got going on here. ^^ I look forward to seeing what might happen with regards the Guard's planned rescue of her.