Tara: I'm trying!

pokemasterfrank: Hey!! Haven't seen you round here for a long time. Welcome back. Oh, and congratulations on rereading all of LTL ... it's not a feat I would even consider doing, so well done! Thanks for reading.

The story is getting so interesting to me, too, but I've - in terms of the plot - painted myself into a corner, so I have to work out how to get myself out of it. And interesting - very interesting - point about the keys. I think you're the first one to mention the link there. I've said it before to people at various times - if you want more clues to what's happening, read a few chapters previously.

I've been snowed under with school work all year so far, even the Easter break was a no-go, because I was so busy with family and homework ... but the two-week holidays start on April 7th, which gives me a bit of time to write! The huge slow in speed of my writing isn't so much because the writing is hard any more, it's that I've made some stupid mistakes in a few recent chapters which just screws the storyline around, and I don't like that.

I'm working on it anyway. Thanks for reading, everyone, and please keep up your support for me and Lisa the Legend - we are going to really need it this year. Final year of high school is no picnic.

Cheers!