Mew Trainer Rose: Hi there! Long time no see (not since yesterday when I replied after you in the Road Trip)! Well yes, they are in league with each other. Very evil, no? Like I said, these chapters are where the story really begins. By the way, you're right, no way can I tell anyone what's going on!

You're right, Lunanine isn't really a name associated with evil and destruction, but I couldn't exactly call it 'destructor'. It'll all work out, I know. I'd better stop now before I give away any more secrets!

Tyranitar Master: Ah yes, very curious indeed. It just starts building up the suspense from her onwards, and always the reader wants to know what the hell is going on!

It's OK. I wouldn't really mind if your fanfic WAS like mine, but since it isn't that's even better. I might get around to reading it, it depends. I like anything with legendaries (generally).

Ryan: Hey! Yes, they're evil those guys, they are. Lol. Sneeeaky. It's all a bit mysterious at the moment, and will keep going like that for another couple of chapters. Then we'll have a break. Then more SUSPENSE chapters! WOOHOO!

Lol ... I don't like the legendary birds. All they do is kill each other.

Everyone: remember that the next chapter (chapter 20) will be ... dum dum dum ... the final chapter for the book!

YAY!

Cheers guys!